Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Guaranty Trust Bank New 10-digit Number - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guaranty Trust Bank New 10-digit Number (16830 Views)

How To Shop Online From Nigeria With Gtbank (guaranty Trust Bank) Naira Master / Guaranty Trust Bank: More Branches Needed? / Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Giving Loans To Small Business Start Ups. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guaranty Trust Bank New 10-digit Number by evilspirit: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2011
good ideal
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank New 10-digit Number by Bokoharam: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2011
I can't stop laughing. In fact, whenever I am stressed up everywhere & need to laugh, I visit Nairaland.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank New 10-digit Number by EvilBrain1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2011
awuf2008:

why cant some people understand simple English. this is not the 1st time we are changing from one account number to another. so changing it to NUBAN has no effect on your account, the same money you have in your account will still be intact. so what is the fuss about?
I got the same message from GTB of the new change and a day after i got another one, that i have been giving a new NUBAN Number. cest fini

The problem is that there's no way to differentiate between between the SMS and email messages from the banks and those from scammers. Both texts and emails can be faked easily. It's not hard for a criminal to create an identical mail with a spoofed sender address and change the 10 digit nuban to his own bank account number. The banks have unwittingly exposed their customers to potential fraud because some people will surely pay in money without confirming the new number first.

Aside from transaction alerts, no bank should be communicating with customers via email or texts. That's just asking for trouble and they should know better.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank New 10-digit Number by igahdavid(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2011
I dont know what this fuzz is about. I got an sms from diamond bank about 2 weeks ago with my ne NUBAN 10 digit account number and I ve been using it since. No problems at all and my money is intact.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank New 10-digit Number by monopolist: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2011
Easy to cramm. Just use crammer's rule.

GTBank lead them on and try to buy IntercontinentalBank by September please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here / CBN To Punish Landlords & Schools That Ask For Dollars / To Generate Profit from Vending Machines in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.