Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,965 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” (859 Views)

Three Reasons My Father Told Me Makes A Woman Say 'yes' To A Man / I Was Deceived To Sow Seed For Hubby, Got Married Through Dating Site- Woman Say / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” by Stephen2324(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
When you hear a woman say “I built him” she means she had sex with him and bought him one singlet and boxers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” by Davash222(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Stephen2324:
When you hear a woman say “I built him” she means she had sex with him and bought him one singlet and boxers
Fake white cotton BYC - N150
Fake Banana Boxers - N150

Total - N300.

Ndi Builders cheesy

11 Likes

Re: When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” by Iniobong34: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
They are coming for you oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” by ahnie: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Is it easy to build somebody?
When she met him....he had bushy hair and chronic mouth stench,then she built and upgraded him to wearing low cuts and nice boxers.

Yes she built him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Stephen2324:
dude,you didn't complete the list smh
Re: When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Stephen2324:

OP na wahala you dey find so o grin grin grin
Re: When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” by BRATISLAVA: 1:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Stephen2324:

https://www.nairaland.com/6788283/husband-acts-immatured-marriage-come

Some of you need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” by Vinnie2000(m): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2021
ahnie:
When she met him....he had bushy hair and chronic mouth stench,then she built and upgraded him to wearing low cuts and nice boxers.

Yes she built him!

Lolss . cheesy
These Nairaland ladies...Una too Funny!

Despite the aggression sometimes, U guys make the Forum Fun and lively.. smiley

1 Like

Re: When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” by Vinnie2000(m): 6:31am On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

https://www.nairaland.com/6788283/husband-acts-immatured-marriage-come

Some of you need to grow up.

Lol, but the Post is True!

Some of our Naija Ladies actually do Dis!

A Little show of Generosity, They start Feeling Fly like Linda Ikeji or Oprah Winfrey! smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” by Realestguy: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2021
Who go build me too bayiii...
Pls pm, if u are ready to build me.

1 Like

Re: When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” by Davash222(m): 6:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol, but the Post is True!

Some of our Naija Ladies actually do Dis!

A Little show of Generosity, They start Feeling Fly like Linda Ikeji or Oprah Winfrey! smiley cheesy cheesy

A Nigerian girl will send you N200 airtime then rush to her WhatsApp status to update We rise by lifting others... smh

5 Likes

Re: When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” by Obaxxx(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
I beg to disagree with you op undecided

For this life, I've come across bannies that single-handedly built their men despite being rejected by their (men) family......No be every banny dey senseless and useless at the same time...Some were equally created to stand out to be a helping hand to their men......

As a man,just pray make you come across that banny wey go be your better half..Na then you go know say banny dey pass banny for this life..

4 Likes

Re: When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” by Lilsameey: 7:07am On Oct 06, 2021
Stephen2324:
Lmaoooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” by bigcee(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2021
ahnie:

Yes she built him!
Really? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Hear A Woman Say “I Built Him” by tobechi20(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2021
When she is not a brick layer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Why My Urine Always Smell After Taking Ampiclox? / White Guys You Have Had A Crush On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.