Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash (34601 Views)

Pandora: Oyetola Denies Link With London Properties / Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko / How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by OmoManU: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Stella na Nigeria biggest female thief...

After Diezani
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Zico777(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2021
helinues:
Enough of all this Rubbish from Pandora abi na Pancake self grin No na Pandoro
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by OmoManU: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2021
But when would Buhari's name ever comes up in any of these investigations, that means man is very smart o abi truly he's not so fantastically corrupt?
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Freebills12: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2021
I am loving this, but I was expecting them to give us the rundown of Peter Obi's case just like that of Odua. Did Peter acquired those properties before he became a governor? Was it acquired after his first tenure? If they are not telling us the details that means he is still a saint. That he didn't declare assets owned with other people is not enough. Tell us the source of that wealth, is it I'll gotten money? If it is clean money it is purely political witch-hunt.
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by vertueptime: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2021
OmoManU:
But when would Buhari's name ever comes up in any of these investigations, that means man is very smart o abi truly he's not so fantastically corrupt?

To some extent, world leaders operate under an 'all eyes are on me' policy. So, if you want to hide money, you either do it cleverely, or you don't, because there is some muckracker out for thy trobule.

Buhari is either being very very careful, or he really does not have any offshore stuff.(Either is possible). It is also possible he is keeping his money in an area not covered by the leaks. (Panama papers covered offshore companies set up in Panama, not in any other country, for example)

Also, the papers are 12 million in number. And the investigators are still sifting through them

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Timmi: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2021
JavaScript90:
Premium times being the only participating nigeria news outlet in this Pandora stuff has turned herself as a tool to witch hunt eastern politicians just same way no American businessman was mentioned in the saga despite America being the country with the highest offshore accounts.

I don't want to believe that the Lagos-ibadan brown envelop journalism want to discredit eastern politicians ahead of 2023 the way they packaged and transformed a failed coupist and tribalist to us in 2015.

I believe all thief should be made to face the law irrespective of their religion,tribe and political affiliating. But when journalism is one sided and aims to be mischievous and partial in order to please the tribe,religion and political affiliation of the journalist or her company. Then such journalist and her write up will not be taken serious by me and people of rational mind.

What is the difference between what the government is doing and what premium times is doing? Prosecuting criminals from other tribes but shielding criminals from your tribe.

Mr taiwo adebayo tell us your true motive

Why are you so myopic in your thinking. Is it only Eastern people that is affected by Pandora exposition. Is Bagudu an Igbo/IPOB? Are the others yet to be highlighted Igbos. Instead of calling a thief a thief, you are castigating the messenger. But then what do you expect from people that glamorizes crimes, get rich quick schemes, drug peddlers and crimes unlimited.

3 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by SaiOsinbajo: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Usual suspect that her name continues to echoe in the corridor of curroption. Stealer Oduah when will you be mentioned in anything good apart from stealing? Now that she has joined APC she will automatically become a saint

She was never a corrupt individual who was just being witch hunted for being a PDP card member. How come an incorruptible person be declared a saint In APC when she was already one in PDP. Or they suddenly became corrupt by crossing to APC? Just a question o
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by SmartPolician: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is why the SE is what it is today, a sad and pathetic mess and human failure with zero right-thinking human being.

Everything stats and ends with tribalism, bigotry, paranoia and they are after me and only me mentality.

Don't limit it to the South East.
Every region in Nigeria protects their thieves and that's why the country is a mess.
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by spidey77: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2021
JavaScript90:
Stella was a billionaire before joining politics. She had her first UK house in the 1990s. In fact she has an oil servicing firm. I don't know what her crimes are exactly.
She might be corrupt and I am not holding brief for her but
Premium times being the only participating nigeria news outlet in this Pandora stuff has turned herself as a tool to witch hunt eastern politicians just same way no American businessman was mentioned in the saga despite America being the country with the highest offshore accounts.

I don't want to believe that the Lagos-ibadan brown envelop journalism want to discredit eastern politicians ahead of 2023 the way they packaged and transformed a failed coupist and tribalist to us in 2015.

I believe all thief should be made to face the law irrespective of their religion,tribe and political affiliating. But when journalism is one sided and aims to be mischievous and partial in order to please the tribe,religion and political affiliation of the journalist or her company. Then such journalist and her write up will not be taken serious by me and people of rational mind.

What is the difference between what the government is doing and what premium times is doing? Prosecuting criminals from other tribes but shielding criminals from your tribe.

Please where is Kebbi state Governor from again. Oba or Arochukwu?
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Safemoon: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2021
This Afonai pandora stories is getting irritating first it was Peter obi,now Stella odua.

While the whole Nigeria knows the currupt people where is there pandora stories coming out?
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by fredoooooo: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2021
Cash ... GEJ Regime.
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Jackson105: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2021
mrvitalis:

Stella and peter obi were ready billionaires before joining politics that I know
Stella as a big oil servicing company got her first UK home in the 1990s

Except this money linked to them are stolen money I don't see any crime here

What I'm after are politicians without business owning billions that's what we want to hear

Don't come tomorrow and say obiano has US properties he had them before becoming governor

If this money were moved from Nigeria then let's trace them if it's their money it's not wrong to be rich avioding tax is not tax evasion

If this report is about Tinubu, will you have this same energy? Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Starz825(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Stella oduah biggest female thief for where alisson madueke dey...
Alisson wey use over 5 billion naira buy jewelries and earrings

Guy...carry your time ooo
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by BreakingNews21: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2021
Mynd44:
I am curious as to how twitter will take this Pandora papers things seeing as Twitter has said they wont tolerate contents gotten from hacks on their platform.

Pandora, So Bala Mohammed, Peter Obi, Stella Oduah.

They still haven't told us anything we don't know yet. And these evidences are still not admissible in court

I read this on Twitter this week.
https://apnews.com/f91432c785e4e06a8fb2c7370d4ca63d

London is the epicentre of these international pirates and its legal. F*cking amazing!

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by seanjy4konji: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2021
That dog called efcc chairman no deh see this one...

Na for the errand boy to deh advertise say he deh fight crime by taking pictures of guys driving tokunbo cars as if na dem be the problenof nigeria..

useless errand dogs.

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by IyamiOse: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2021
JavaScript90:
Stella was a billionaire before joining politics. She had her first UK house in the 1990s. In fact she has an oil servicing firm. I don't know what her crimes are exactly.

You cannot make this stupidity up. One really cannot!

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by BreakingNews21: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Usual suspect that her name continues to echoe in the corridor of curroption. Stealer Oduah when will you be mentioned in anything good apart from stealing? Now that she has joined APC she will automatically become a saint

APC crooks are getting docked also. A sitting governor has immunity but his wife doesn't.
He will get his when his term is up like a few others. There is a NL thread on this recent news.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/488176-just-in-efcc-arrests-gandujes-wife.html

2 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Prince001(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2021
helinues:
Enough of all this Rubbish from Pandora abi na Pancake self

See the way they are just calling money anyhow. N5bn cash?

Rabbish

Yea its crazy deed but its a fact. These shameless and heartless politicians have failed us all. Money thats meant for d growth of the country has been used outside for their private agenda. wowwwwwww the nation is doomed only break up can fix it. cos Naira to dollar can never go back to 200 naira. Just imagine its 580 naira now!!!!!!
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by dfrost: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Thisis2raw:
Am yet to see any leak document of any apc member

Stella is an APC member.

Guys, please always see beyond party, religious and tribal lines. It blocks objectivity.

2 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by michoim(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2021
Since she decamped to APC, bad news about her is being circulated by the merchants of evil news...
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by thomas212: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2021
She is still learning were Diezani is..
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by dfrost: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2021
richmond500:
These are the people that put us in this mess

I tell you. But the citizens also are not helping matters. They will sing their praises high to the heavens when it's time for elections and sell their souls for ₦5,000 each.

Don't also forget that these so-called leaders spring from the populace. Do it tells you a lot about the populace in general.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by dfrost: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2021
michoim:
Since she decamped to APC, bad news about her is being circulated by the merchants of evil news...

She was in PDP when she bought those bulletproof BMWs.

Go figure... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Geeman2006: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2021
JavaScript90:

Calm down! The story na turn by turn! Nobody is witch hunting your tribe. Numerous personalities have been mentioned and their stories will be released. Peter Obi was 1st, Atiku Bagudu 2nd, Stella Oduah 3rd. The rest are still loading. Its just starting. Relax..

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Geeman2006:

Calm down! The story na turn by turn! Nobody is witch hunting your tribe. numerous personalities have been and their stories will be released. Peter Obi was 1st, Atiku Bagudu 2nd, Stella Oduah 3rd. The rest are still loading. Relax..

The Pandora papers are 12 million in number. We are just touching the surface....

3 Likes

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2021
JavaScript90:

See your life as usual justifying criminality. Then you come online and complain things are bad. You deserve the bad leaders you have

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Geeman2006: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2021
anorexicmuster:

The Pandora papers are 12 million in number. We are just touching the surface....

Exactly!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2021
How did Zarah afford over GBP 400,000 pounds Studio Apartment in Croydon
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2021
SINCE YOU PPL STARTED THIS YA NACCENT DEMOCRACY FR 1999 THE POLITICIANS HAVE SAT DOWN TO LOOT AND LOOT WHILE MANY USELESS NIGERIANS CELEBRATE THEM IN SOCIA MEDIA undecidedNOW UNA DEY BLAME D PRESENT PRESIDENT(BUHARI),UNA NO BLAME OBJ,OR JONATHAN, AS IF D PROBLEM STARTED TODAY.
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by Donpaper: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2021
Illuminatiship:
na that petroleum minister
Re: Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash by brandsoncharlie: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2021
JavaScript90:

Go to the internet and read the leaks from pandora, it covers all involved nothing like shading anyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) / How Buhari Plans To Wipe Out Boko Haram, Create Jobs—Osinbajo / Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.