Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,512 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Be Sincere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere (193 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere by Captainjack100: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
BE HONEST!! When Last Did You Tell Someone To Keep The “CHANGE” After Buying Something?

I know alot of us can easily relate to this, right? Hahahaha
Anyways, let me break it down with a layman term.

The “CHANGE” in this context, is when one purchased goods of N950, give the seller a thousand naira note, and ask them to keep the N50 balance to themselves. You get the point now abi

Normally, in Nigeria, financially stable individuals, in most cases, do that.

Myself, I used to do it until Buhari second tenure. Mehn I stopped o. Even if na #10 remain I go collect my change abeg. Country hard. grin

And you?

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere by Emocruize(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Omo as i dey now
i cannot keep any change more than #20

Re: Be Sincere by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Two days ago.

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advice / Ogun Police Arrest Man For Sending “good Morning Babe” To A Married Woman / Please I Want To Know The Admin Of This Forum Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.