Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,164 members, 7,852,965 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Best Inheritance I Got From My Parents Was Education - Obi Tells Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Inheritance I Got From My Parents Was Education - Obi Tells Students (226 Views)

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu / We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) / Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Inheritance I Got From My Parents Was Education - Obi Tells Students by akelicious(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
. . Donates Laptop Computers, Printers, Generator Set to School

The Vice Presidential Candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, in 2019 elections, Mr Peter Obi, has narrated to the students of Maria Ines College, Obosi how the education, which his parents invested in him, helped shape his future and position him for progress in life.

Obi made this revelation during his visit to the College in Obosi at which he donated laptop computers, printers and generator set to the institution. He narrated to the students that he was just like every other normal child in his early years but with good education, he has been able to succeed and make impacts in life.

Reiterating the importance of education to the students, Obi encouraged them to always take their education seriously. He told them that they would easily attain great heights in life if they gained good education.

Handing over the laptop computers, printers and generator set to the School Manager, Rev Sr Evangeline Unaji, Obi revealed that his various investments in education and health are what give him joy and satisfaction. He said the future success of the children was important to him and that he would contribute his quota to see them succeed.

In their respective words of appreciation, the School Principal, Rev Sr Benedett Ogbah and the Senior Prefect, Uche Grace, thanked Obi for his love and support for education. They appreciated the educational items Obi gave to them and prayed God to bless and reward him.

Caption for pic
Mr. Peter Obi (in black), handing over cheques and computers and other teaching aides donated to Maria Ines College, Obosi.

https://www.akelicious.net/best-inheritance-i-got-from-my-parents-was-education-peter-obi-tells-students/

Re: Best Inheritance I Got From My Parents Was Education - Obi Tells Students by BlowYourMind: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
You mean Pandora Peter Obi
Re: Best Inheritance I Got From My Parents Was Education - Obi Tells Students by festacman(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nice
Re: Best Inheritance I Got From My Parents Was Education - Obi Tells Students by Sirjamo: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Good thing he's giving back to the society, we appreciate him for supporting the children, but, that doesn't mean he's not a crook.
Re: Best Inheritance I Got From My Parents Was Education - Obi Tells Students by saintjimos(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Make una leave matter for Mathias oo

(1) (Reply)

Ikhide’s Futile Attempt To Rewrite Obaseki’s Accomplishments In Education / Aksg Inaugurates Enforcement Committee On Anti-open Grazing Law / Defection: Andy Uba Buying Up Our Members Because He Has No Structure -APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.