Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages (24076 Views)

My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims / Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages / Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Biodun556(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
The Minister of Education Adamu Adamu has said it is the responsibility of the Academic Staff Union of Universities(ASUU) to compensate students for the time wasted during the six-month strike, not the Federal Government.

Adamu said this on Thursday at the 47th Session of the State House Ministerial Briefing organised by the Presidential Communications Team at the Aso Rock Villa, Abuja.

He also said the government will not concede to the union’s demand to pay lecturers their emoluments for the six months of no academic activities.

Adamu suggested that the affected students should “take ASUU to court” to claim damages incurred over the strike period.

According to him, the Federal Government bears no liability to compensate millions of students grounded for six months over lost time.

He also said if the students are determined to get compensated, they should take ASUU to court.

https://thenationonlineng.net/strike-students-should-take-ASUU-to-court-adamu/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1660830503

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Biodun556(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Some federal universities are still collecting 10,000 naira as school fees and ASUU is demanding 1 trillion naira.

It is save to say federal universities are charity organizations.

The only solution to ASUU demands is to increase school fees and this will throw poor students out of government universities. The poor students form the larger percentage of federal universities population. Rich parents send their children to private universities and foreign universities abroad.

ASUU should consider the reality on ground.

https://www.legit.ng/1095689-list-federal-universities-nigeria-school-fees.html

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Bobloco: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nigerians got to take the APC government to court for all failed promises

220 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by TinubuThief: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Aswear our minister don dey kolo

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Racoon(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Just imagine this shit. Even making it a joke when they have bastardized every facet of our national life including education while their children are graduating from foreign universities. This regime is really filled with incredibly stupid and irresponsible people.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Passionate888: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
See one of the noise maker's wey Buhari carry more than 5 months take search for to be minister

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by omoredia: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
The people deserve the leaders they get. I agree now

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by mbahdi(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Blessed be the parents of adamu for already forseeing the future of their child and gave him the name that best suits him.#Adamu onuku

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by UrProguy: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
We don't want to take any body to court because we are not united as Nigerian students, personally, I would have taken them to court by myself but I am too broke to engage the services of a lawyer for now.
FG you know the right thing to do, if you must cede to ASUU requests then it will be noble of you to compensate us by increasing NYSC Allowee, or forfeiting our school fee for a session, you have to choose one.

Meanwhile, make I go borrow money take start pos for https://projectpro.com.ng I can't come and kee ma sef untop ASUU matter.

8 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Chijeep(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
The only law I pray for to be included is the law that'll banish anyboy holding a political office from allowing their children to school abroad.

If school strike make all of us stand still.
WE DIE THERE

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Ololanla: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Minister without honour.

10 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by EdiskyHarry: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
just look at what Nigeria has finally been reduced to under the watch of APC. Nigeria is now a laughing stock of the world.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Jahzrockballer(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Omo
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by LiveWithIt: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Take ASUU to court, insecurities, poverty, good road and housing, good medical centers, infrastructure, good economy...etc...
There's just one solution to all this.. and the solution is vote TINUBU the Master planner, the Brain box.
Any other person na gabruf don't say I didn't tell you oo sad

201 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Johnrake69: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lol
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Giwoni: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Just see the kind of minister we have as a minister of education. A fallen vawulence is better for sure

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Polynek(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Chaaaii my country na cruise grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by crossfm: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hehehe.

You can't be in buhari's government without looking clueless.

The government is now blaming ASUU for failing its own duty and responsibilities.

APC government and blame game is like 5n6.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by EmmyDJourno: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Government and ASUU
Two clowns fighting

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by nyiamfrank: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
The street is our court. When we hit the streets, e go clear for everybody.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Feranchek(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Shey diswan well so? It is safe to say Nigerians should also take this current government to court for the current state of the nation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Alexaonfleek: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
Some federal universities are still collecting 10,000 naira as school fees and ASUU is demanding 1 trillion naira.

Same with NASS because how can Nigeria have the highest paid politicians in the world?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Avvba6: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Okay

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Sarhyd(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Can nigeria still be saved ?
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Fkmodhi: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
And this is the government some useless foolish Nigerians especially manna still supporting wow wow...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Johnrake69: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:

The money they're stealing everyday in the name of security is enough to settle the 1trillion

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by DrBrainstorm(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin Everyday you hear different types of trash coming out of Buhari's Ministers, sometimes you wonder whether these people actually passed through Primary School. They just reek of gross incompetence.

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by saintjimos(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Student should rather take the FG to court for joking with their education

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Olayetan(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by lonecatt(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
If lecturers were politicians, would the government be owing them?

Sycophant urchins who would rush to defend this failed government should answer rhis question

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group / Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan / Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.