Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi (32724 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe / Transgender Woman Breastfeeds Baby After Hospital Induces Lactation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by BlackyOne: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Some of you are pathetic and heartless for blaming the couples due to their poor financial state.

I'm sure they didn't plan it would be triplets let alone having 7months premature babies.

I wish I could help them but God never answer my financial prayer.

Even this coming weekend some persons will spend more than this in a club somewhere in Lagos... THIS LIFE NOR BALANCE.

Before I forget, this man offering himself for sale is a MASTER'S DEGREE HOLDER in Nigeria �� ��������... This is why I'll never praise any political, religious or traditional ruler in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by pepperdemzombie: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
mind your language young man.
Next time, read and comprehend before commenting.
You saw IVF, incubator, bed space, drugs, treatment etc since August and we are in October but commenting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by EvangelistChuks(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Do you know you can start the day healthy as a fiddle but end the day in the hospital needing 10 million naira to treat yourself or die ?
It’s all by Gods grace you are better than the next man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Of all the hospitals in Plateau, they went to an hospital that bill N4.5m. I don't know if he has a budget before. Except he did not plan well enough

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Danjikanbauchi: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Next time, read and comprehend before commenting.
You saw IVF, incubator, bed space, drugs, treatment etc since August and we are in October but commenting rubbish.
I just give my life to Christ this morning not to insult anyone again. I for chop your mother yansh today. Go and sin no more.
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by uvie66: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
No consideration was given to the harsh economic situation before impregnating your wife
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Joydan95: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
efficiencie:
4.5 million naira? Wow. The hospital did well attending to the couple but a bill of 4.5 million naira is serious. This explains why some men will neither think of marriage nor consider childbirth. Sorry ladies but many of you will remain single into your 50s...and for those who think the man to be irresponsible, have you considered the possibility that all the man had in his account to sustain his wife's delivery was say 1m and this was why he was confident he could finance childbirth? It is possible that the wife's delivery was complicated and he had already blown 1m away and the outstanding fee was 4.5m...the man is very much a responsible man for not running away like some of you posting here would do but rather doing everything he needs to do get help.
God bless you for this talk. Most people just seat down and judge a situation cos it’s not theirs

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by twilliamx(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Favfables:

Hell no!!!!!!
Why get married when you don't have a source of livelyhood?? And this goes for both parties in the marriage...

Who will take care of the bills when the kids start coming??

And now they're looking for "well meaning Nigerians" to help them out, as if the well meaning Nigerians were the ones that told them to marry ....

Mmttttttttvheeeeeewwew!!

Normal birth at most 50k to 100k CS is 350k to 500k depending on the hospital but this is 4.5m and you idiotts are already blaming the man that why Is he married. Life can sometimes throw you curved ball and from the story I deduded that it was through ivf, so that's a different cost entirely. God will lift the man up from his reproach. Never despise the day of your or someone else's humble beginning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Nweike1: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
bjtinz:
Why use a private facility when u lack the funds??
well said, cut your coat according to your cloth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by pepperdemzombie: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
quentin06:

You speak like a typical Nigerian doctor, with entitlement mentality, why did the hospital not disclose the cost of the bill before admitting them?

Medical care is fraudulent, it is the only business entity that will not tell you the cost of your bills before hand.
They tell you that they want to save a life , but Alas its their pocket.
A baby has died BTW, so what did they do?
They still want 4.5m for a corpse, Nigerian doctors are wicked, they deserve what they re getting from the FG.
Did you read before this rubbish comment? This is exactly why some hospitals insist on Money before treatment. IVF, Incubator, treatment, drugs, bed space etc from August to October and still calling them thieves?
So, if you fail, no school fees, if you lose your job, you will not pay rent? Why not go and establish an hospital and start free services.
Must everyone survive in an hospital? You should have even called hospitals thieves for not allowing dead bodies to sleep free inside mortuary. When month ends, Doctors and Nurses will not collect salary and even pay their rents because somebody died. Can any restaurant feed you for months or can any school allow free Education because you are unemployed? They should tell you your bill before treatment? Who told you they didn't tell him? They were expecting a normal delivery but something else came up. The prolonged stay is increasing the bill. If they let them go, the chance of payment is zero.
Make una dey think now!

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by uvie66: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Those two nairalanders that just commented before me are very heartless to the core undecided. In fact they are the type of people that deserves the Buhari's type of i-don't-care attitude of leadership undecided.
Oya you that is talking foot their bill ....
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Joydan95: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
EvangelistChuks:
Do you know you can start the day healthy as a fiddle but end the day in the hospital needing 10 million naira to treat yourself or die ?
It’s all by Gods grace you are better than the next man.
Please tell those chief judges up there
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by pepperdemzombie: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
I just give my life to Christ this morning not to insult anyone again. I for chop my senseless mother yansh today. Go and sin no more.

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
twilliamx:

Normal birth at most 50k to 100k CS is 350k to 500k depending on the hospital but this is 4.5m and you idiotts are already blaming the man that why Is he married. Life can sometimes throw you curved ball and from the story I deduded that it was through ivf, so that's a different cost entirely. God will lift the man up from his reproach. Never despise the day of your or someone else's humble beginning.

And you just couldn't state your opinion without throwing insults around...

Mtttttcheeeeewww

Sincerely OP, you remind me of my neighbors little niece...
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Semaj77(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
quentin06:

You speak like a typical Nigerian doctor, with entitlement mentality, why did the hospital not disclose the cost of the bill before admitting them?

Medical care is fraudulent, it is the only business entity that will not tell you the cost of your bills before hand.
They tell you that they want to save a life , but Alas its their pocket.
A baby has died BTW, so what did they do?
They still want 4.5m for a corpse, Nigerian doctors are wicked, they deserve what they re getting from the FG.

There's no way the hospital won't tell them how much each procedure will cost before they do it
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
Favfables:

Hell no!!!!!!
Why get married when you don't have a source of livelyhood?? And this goes for both parties in the marriage...

And now they're looking for "well meaning Nigerians" to help them out, as if the well meaning Nigerians were the ones that told them to marry ....

Mmttttttttvheeeeeewwew!!

You're just stupid!
Be opening mouth to talk nonsense until unforeseen happenings put you in a position where you'll have to seek public succour. That's probably when you'll have sense.

He's a masters student with a petty trade who neither knew his wife will birth triplets or have them prematurely. Now that fate has seen fit to put this situation at his feet, your butter filled cranium didn't tell you that it's best he seeks help from well meaning Nigerians? He should throw away the kids and abandon their mother?

The advent of phones and internet access has really propagated a massive number of stupendous retards and you're one of the able admins of that WhatsApp group.

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by house10s: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Favfables:

Hell no!!!!!!

Mmttttttttvheeeeeewwew!!

how old are u
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by house10s: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Buddha3:

You're just stupid!
Be opening mouth to talk nonsense until unforeseen happenings put you in a position where you'll have to seek public succour. That's probably when you'll have sense.

He's a masters student with a petty trade who neither knew his wife will birth triplets or have them prematurely. Now that fate has seen fit to put this situation at his feet, your butter filled cranium didn't tell you that it's best he seeks help from well meaning Nigerians? He should throw away the kids and abandon their mother?

The advent of phones and internet access has really propagated a massive number of stupendous retards and you're one of the able admins of that WhatsApp group.
y u dey bother reply d kid
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Joromi1: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
I'm sure the poor guy didn't expect that.
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by pepperdemzombie: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
twilliamx:

Always read before commenting! There are government hospitals around. Where did you see normal delivery? Children are in Incubator since August, the woman is on admissions, drugs, treatments etc since August and we are in October. Do you know the cost of drugs or not? Are fees in government and Private Schools the same?
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Buddha3:

You're just stupid!
Be opening mouth to talk nonsense until unforeseen happenings put you in a position where you'll have to seek public succouir. That's probably when you'll have sense.

Wowwwww...

Didn't your mummy teach you how to speak to elders undecided
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by oluwaseyi0: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
That hospital should be locked. This is stealing what did they do that cost upto 4.5 million not through C's undecided everybody is a thief in this country.

IVF
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
house10s:
how old are u

As old as you grin
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by house10s: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Favfables:

As old as you grin
I know such
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Favfables:

Wowwwww...

Didn't your mummy teach you how to speak to elders undecided

Bring my mum into this and I'll drag you like Baba Sikiru's 9year old barbing saloon generator!
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by justking(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
This life ...
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Amhappy(f): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Some people said the couple shouldn't have gotten married because they don't have money. How much money are we talking about here 4.5m. How many Nigerians have 4.5m? So how much should Nigerians have in their bank account before getting married? Please let's stop living in a dream land. What if his bills are over 10m? How much is salary? How many Nigerians received 100k in a month? The money is much so stop blaming the man jare. This why we need health insurance and charity to cover such unexpected cost. That's what they do abroad too.

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by shantti(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Those two nairalanders that just commented before me are very heartless to the core undecided. In fact they are the type of people that deserves the Buhari's type of i-don't-care attitude of leadership undecided.

Then help the man in question since u are not heartless. What they said is nothing but the truth. Aside the issues of this man in question. Many people go into marriage without proper planning of the future believeing that God will provide
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by oodaniels: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed

I tire o .How do they expect him to anticipate such problem. Do you go into married being sure of the predicament you could face. Must you have more than 4.5M before you marry!

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by YeyeGbami: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
The hospital deserves a round of applause for continuing attending to them even when their debt is accumulating, prematurely end of medical attention might have led to death of mother and all kids, kudos to them

I know some demented Nigerians will try to be against the hospital but after a great work by the hospital they deserve their pay

If there's no issue of debt probably same man will have run to one pastor alter claiming god of one pastor gave him children after years of barrenness without even mentioning or thanking the docs

Well said the hospital really did good.
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Cowbell521:
Do you have up to 4.5m in ur savings right now? Fear God Ooooo

This kine matter is unforseen. U sabi how much E don spend? If U no fit help them. Just waka pass
I wanted to ask if his father had 4.5m when he married his mother. But I decided to let it go.

His comment is inhumane and insensitive.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) / Twins Born In Spain Joined Hands After Birth / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.