Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi (32727 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe / Transgender Woman Breastfeeds Baby After Hospital Induces Lactation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by uvie66: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
ednut1:
Are we cursed in this country? You no get money you dey born . Why
Oh boy the thing weak me....shabi you for finish your degree before you give madam belle.
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by IbileIfe: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
This pathetic case makes me sad.

Oh! Almighty God JEHOVAH JIREH, make me rich abundantly to enable me help as many underprivileged poor people as I wish.
AMEN.
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Cheeryfeet: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
efficiencie:
4.5 million naira? Wow. The hospital did well attending to the couple but a bill of 4.5 million naira is serious. This explains why some men will neither think of marriage nor consider childbirth. Sorry ladies but many of you will remain single into your 50s...and for those who think the man to be irresponsible, have you considered the possibility that all the man had in his account to sustain his wife's delivery was say 1m and this was why he was confident he could finance childbirth? It is possible that the wife's delivery was complicated and he had already blown 1m away and the outstanding fee was 4.5m...the man is very much a responsible man for not running away like some of you posting here would do but rather doing everything he needs to do get help.

But mhennn!!! 4.5m for bill. Wow, even if they operated on the woman to bring out one child at a time. Damn. 4.5m for bill, what is it for? Is it for drug, it accommodation for the woman or the incubator, what for? How much is minimum wage in this country, he better call his governor to clear the bill or reach out to women affairs minister in his state o. Simple
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by adeniyi65(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Those two nairalanders that just commented before me are very heartless to the core undecided. In fact they are the type of people that deserves the Buhari's type of i-don't-care attitude of leadership undecided.
grin grin grin rtfl.man!! They said the fact.why procreating when there is no solid income to take care of them.if not for our society norm on marriage that measure children as the result of fruitful marriage.is it really fruitful of marriage when the the couples involved can't even afford least life for themselves?.you see we are hurting this world with that attitude.we can marry and delay child rearing till when we can and enjoy the best out of sexual life without endangering the life and future of innocent kids.let understand this phenomenon and educate the less educated around us.it safes life and stress.
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by KingDash: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Favfables:
The hospital try Sha...
If it was in some hospital, that woman would have started sleeping on the floor by now...

But wait o...
Why get married when you're not financially capable?? Now see the shame they're facing...
nothing ruins lives like getting married and having kids... if you like get billions.
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Did you read before this rubbish comment? This is exactly why some hospitals insist on Money before treatment. IVF, Incubator, treatment, drugs, bed space etc from August to October and still calling them thieves?
So, if you fail, no school fees, if you lose your job, you will not pay rent? Why not go and establish an hospital and start free services.
Must everyone survive in an hospital? You should have even called hospitals thieves for not allowing dead bodies to sleep free inside mortuary. When month ends, Doctors and Nurses will not collect salary and even pay their rents because somebody died. Can any restaurant feed you for months or can any school allow free Education because you are unemployed? They should tell you your bill before treatment? Who told you they didn't tell him? They were expecting a normal delivery but something else came up. The prolonged stay is increasing the bill. If they let them go, the chance of payment is zero.
Make una dey think now!

Don't insult our intelligence here, you a hospital cannot determine the cost of using their facilities? Cost of tests? Treatment beforehand?
Lies!
That's why HMO system is onboard, because of greedy doctors like you.
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Gfskw: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Semaj77:

There's no way the hospital won't tell them how much each procedure will cost before they do it

That's because they want to exploit a patient, its not because they can't do it.
I just paid a medical bill of 180k for relatives a few days ago, to treat what malaria, their child was admitted for 1 week, drips administered, this was after the parents had made an initial deposit of 30k.
The doctor exploited their situation because it was a child.
What did they really do, administer a few drips and injection, there was no light at night patents had to provide lighting in the room, took care of feeding and laundry, something which the nurses who were mere students ought to have done.
I hate it when hospitals employ cheap labor,provide quack services and charge exorbitant fees.
You still pay even if there was no improvement after so called treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by collele(m): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Islie:

Nigerian Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5million Unpaid Bill

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/06/nigerian-man-puts-self-sale-after-hospital-detained-wife-babies-over-n45million-unpaid

Nawa o....But Dr Chris of Fertile ground was owing money he refused to pay me till I left Jos...Now he's detaining someone else...shebi I should travel to Jos and harrass that cunny Man?
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Prettylima(f): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Those two nairalanders that just commented before me are very heartless to the core undecided. In fact they are the type of people that deserves the Buhari's type of i-don't-care attitude of leadership undecided.
I was just reading there comment and tears was just dropping seeing who I share country with saying trash

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by slimsucre: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
efficiencie:
4.5 million naira? Wow. The hospital did well attending to the couple but a bill of 4.5 million naira is serious. This explains why some men will neither think of marriage nor consider childbirth. Sorry ladies but many of you will remain single into your 50s...and for those who think the man to be irresponsible, have you considered the possibility that all the man had in his account to sustain his wife's delivery was say 1m and this was why he was confident he could finance childbirth? It is possible that the wife's delivery was complicated and he had already blown 1m away and the outstanding fee was 4.5m...the man is very much a responsible man for not running away like some of you posting here would do but rather doing everything he needs to do get help.
God bless you for this, don't mind the stupid people.

So one must be a millionaire before getting married?

Still some will say you don't have to make millions before marriage.

What do human beings actually want??

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Jdbrasco2: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
4.5m? Huuum
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Okunga: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Now you know why Doctors performing IVF’s wants their payment first?
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by descarado: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
They were in incubators for like 2 months that's why the price is like that and this is a very good hospital.
The management thinks life first.
I hope and pray somebody locate him and offset the bill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
ednut1:
Did your father have 4.5m in his account before he gave birth to you?
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by ADude(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
ednut1:
4.5M for childbirth is quite a mouthful sum no matter your social class brother. 80% of working class Nigerians will need help raising that cash for just childbirth
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by JOemmy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Gov. Dave Umahi attention is urgently needed here.
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by delana(m): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
quentin06:

Don't insult our intelligence here, you a hospital cannot determine the cost of using their facilities? Cost of tests? Treatment beforehand?
Lies!
That's why HMO system is onboard, because of greedy doctors like you.
I don't know if you have tried using a government hospital before, if you need to undergo a procedure, you would be told how much it will cost, but asides that, other fees like bedspace which is charged per day would be added to the final bill.
Now , this woman probably had ivf done which led to the triplets, she then had preterm delivery at 7 months necessitating the use of neonatal intensive care for the babies which my brother isn't beans at all to run, you can try asking how much neonatal care costs even in some government hospitals .
The point is the hospital isn't at fault neither is the couple, a good health insurance system would save people from this kind of situation.
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by bepositive11: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
We need proper affordable health care for people of all income levels. This is very unfortunate
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by ednut1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
ADude:
4.5M for childbirth is quite a mouthful sum no matter your social class brother. 80% of working class Nigerians will need help raising that cash for just childbirth
they spend average of 5m on weddings na. They can find it noni
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by format9798(m): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
That hospital should be locked. This is stealing what did they do that cost upto 4.5 million not through C's undecided everybody is a thief in this country.

the first most sensible comment.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by format9798(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
ADude:

Sensible comment. Others are just yarning dust. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by format9798(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Odidigboigbo:

Help me ask them o.
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by SniperSmurf(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sorry but buying a human being is a crime: Human Trafficking.

Wish him good luck. If u don't have a steady job and a couple of millions in savings...don't get married
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Ruggman: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
That hospital should be locked. This is stealing what did they do that cost upto 4.5 million not through C's undecided everybody is a thief in this country.

Read the message first before typing.
The man said the pregnancy was through IVF, and related natal care. That is usually an expensive process.

Kind hearted people should help out, God will bless you as you do so.

As for anyone insulting people for marrying without sufficient cash reserves, ask yourself if after marriage one suffers financial meltdown should he end the marriage?. Marriage is not all about money. Intending couples should pray for God's favour and protection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by format9798(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Buddha3:

You're just stupid!
Be opening mouth to talk nonsense until unforeseen happenings put you in a position where you'll have to seek public succour. That's probably when you'll have sense.

He's a masters student with a petty trade who neither knew his wife will birth triplets or have them prematurely. Now that fate has seen fit to put this situation at his feet, your butter filled cranium didn't tell you that it's best he seeks help from well meaning Nigerians? He should throw away the kids and abandon their mother?

The advent of phones and internet access has really propagated a massive number of stupendous retards and you're one of the able admins of that WhatsApp group.

Nice comment
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Gerrard59(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
quentin06:

You speak like a typical Nigerian doctor, with entitlement mentality, why did the hospital not disclose the cost of the bill before admitting them?

Medical care is fraudulent, it is the only business entity that will not tell you the cost of your bills before hand.
They tell you that they want to save a life , but Alas its their pocket.
A baby has died BTW, so what did they do?
They still want 4.5m for a corpse, Nigerian doctors are wicked, they deserve what they re getting from the FG.

There's the option of public hospitals for goodness sake!
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by babaalagbo1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kudos to the hospital,they showed empathy at least
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by fxexperts: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Favfables:

Hell no!!!!!!
Why get married when you don't have a source of livelyhood?? And this goes for both parties in the marriage...

Who will take care of the bills when the kids start coming??

And now they're looking for "well meaning Nigerians" to help them out, as if the well meaning Nigerians were the ones that told them to marry ....

Mmttttttttvheeeeeewwew!!

Mumu. What if he lost his job while he was married. So he should have divorced his wife, or run away abi?
Corporate2020:

Should a man and a woman get married even when they have no money? They think marriage and kids are life achievements. They should enjoy their achievement.

This get to show that most people Here use their Anus to think.

ednut1:

Jumping to conclusion like the fool you are.

I was a victim of such some years back. My wife was over 5 months pregnant when I lost my well paying job. Thank God I had some cash I saved while working. I immediately stop every financial help I was giving to friends and family. Plus i had over 3M in my account at that time. Even the ones I promised to assist with cash to startup their business the previous month, Started accusing my wife as the reason I do not want to help them, plus they knew I lost my job and my wife was pregnant.
Thank God the delivering cost was not up to Op own. Some idiot would have come online on free mode to spill trash like the posters I quoted above. The same idiot who voted that slowpoke analogue zombie into Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Neddyogu(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

U think IVF comes cheap? you know how much bed space in an IVF clinic costs? And to manage multiple preterm babies? CS is even cheap. If you wanna do ivf, abeg keep money one side oo. Nobody send am go do ivf. But that nothwitstanding, we go epp am.
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Neddyogu(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Odidigboigbo:

Ask the teenager oo
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Neddyogu(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
slimsucre:

God bless you for this, don't mind the stupid people.

So one must be a millionaire before getting married?

Still some will say you don't have to make millions before marriage.

What do human beings actually want??

u can actually identify teens from their comments grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) / Twins Born In Spain Joined Hands After Birth / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.