Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi (32720 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe / Transgender Woman Breastfeeds Baby After Hospital Induces Lactation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Magnoliaa(f): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Vianzy:
olodo

A big olodo. Tufia! grin
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by pepperdemzombie: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
quentin06:

Don't insult our intelligence here, you a hospital cannot determine the cost of using their facilities? Cost of tests? Treatment beforehand?
Lies!
That's why HMO system is onboard, because of greedy doctors like you.
Did he tell you they didn't give him the cost? What's the bill they are talking about? Is there anywhere they don't give cost? They prepared for normal delivery, but a different thing came out. They did every necessary thing first, they deserve a commendation not insults. That's why some insist on pay before service, but they will tag them wicked.
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
fxexperts:

Mumu. What if he lost his job while he was married. So he should have divorced his wife, or run away abi?

This get to show that most people Here use their Anus to think.

Jumping to conclusion like the fool you are.

I was a victim of such some years back. My wife was over 5 months pregnant when I lost my well paying job. Thank God I had some cash I saved while working. I immediately stop every financial help I was giving to friends and family. Plus i had over 3M in my account at that time. Even the ones I promised to assist with cash to startup their business the previous month, Started accusing my wife as the reason I do not want to help them, plus they knew I lost my job and my wife was pregnant.
Thank God the delivering cost was not up to Op own. Some idiot would have come online on free mode to spill trash like the posters I quoted above. The same idiot who voted that slowpoke analogue zombie into Aso rock.

So because the opinions of those above are contrary to yours, youve gotten verbally abusive....

Hmmm...

As a father, is this what youre teaching your children??

Are you teaching them to be abusive the moment things dont go their way??

Hmmm...
I hope you dont abuse your wife o, but i wont be suprise if you do sha undecided...

Well...
Your opinion is as loud as a 6year...
And i heard it LOUD & LOUD
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
delana:

I don't know if you have tried using a government hospital before, if you need to undergo a procedure, you would be told how much it will cost, but asides that, other fees like bedspace which is charged per day would be added to the final bill.
Now , this woman probably had ivf done which led to the triplets, she then had preterm delivery at 7 months necessitating the use of neonatal intensive care for the babies which my brother isn't beans at all to run, you can try asking how much neonatal care costs even in some government hospitals .
The point is the hospital isn't at fault neither is the couple, a good health insurance system would save people from this kind of situation.

Leave govt hospitals, despite their handicap they don't exploit patients like private hospitals.
Its private and teaching hospitals that commit this kind of atrocities, you make a deposit and after treatment depending on your case are slammed killer bills.
Emphasis is not on saving life but pure exploitation.
Re: Man Puts Self For Sale After Hospital Detained Wife, Babies Over N4.5m Unpaid Bi by luluosas(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Where are the rich among us all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa / Twins Born In Spain Joined Hands After Birth / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.