Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,728 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR (11503 Views)

22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum / Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting / "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by Sultty(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
i taught corruption only happen during gejs' tenure and not bubu cos he's a saint
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by Kaiser20: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ordinary 16 million for Army Barracks, no naa.
No wonder they embezzled the money. The governor supposed raise like 600million naira.
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by hybridblood07(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
You're so foolish! How is Ihejirika a retired Major General? Bloody civilian who knows nothing about the military. Do you even know the corps he served until he retired?
Dozie32:
Lol, he inherited this behavior from Former Chief of army staff, Major general Ihejirika(Rtd)
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by Babalegba(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Buhari has finished this country
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
This insurgency fight is business for the northern elites through there soldiers........I just pity the junior rank soldiers n felt sorry for all those affected by this war!
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by Dtraitor: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
hybridblood07:
You're so foolish! How is Ihejirika a retired Major General? Bloody civilian who knows nothing about the military. Do you even know the corps he served until he retired?
Pesin wey no know the rank , na his Corp he go know? Na wow for you oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by Dtraitor: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
cry
Kaiser20:
Ordinary 16 million for Army Barracks, no naa.
No wonder they embezzled the money. The governor supposed raise like 600million naira.
my brother it will go a long way, it's not the normal barrack you think it's Just a location , most of the locations here don't need block just zinc, zana and wood that's all.
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by Dozie32(m): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
hybridblood07:

Lol, You're an idiot! What rank did he retired from? See zombie we dey talk while human beings are talking..
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by slowice(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
But did zulum give them 16m or 160m? How many houses 16m go build?
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by Bfss: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Really
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by hybridblood07(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
I swear to God, you're a disgrace to your family if you still claim Ihejirika retired as a Major General! Like are you normal at all?! One of the longest ever serving Service chiefs in Nigeira History till date. In fact, I wish to drill a senseless person like you
Dozie32:

Lol, You're an idiot! What rank did he retired from? See zombie we dey talk while human beings are talking..
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by hybridblood07(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Oga sir, no vex jare! Some foolish civilians just come on NL to say trash. It is good to educate them but this one has shown his stupidity
Dtraitor:

Pesin wey no know the rank , na his Corp he go know? Na wow for you oooooo.
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by Dozie32(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
hybridblood07:
I swear to God, you're a disgrace to your family if you still claim Ihejirika retired as a Major General! Like are you normal at all?! One of the longest ever serving Service chiefs in Nigeira History till date. In fact, I wish to drill a senseless person like you

Na your stupid parents wey I blame that couldn't abort you from the first stage..
You're nothing but a senseless he goat that will soon meet his waterloo..
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by hybridblood07(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Imagine this bastard oh! Your own family will meet their Waterloo.. I gallant die both physically and spiritually. Foolish idiot boy with empty brain!
Dozie32:

Na your stupid parents wey I blame that couldn't abort you from the first stage..
You're nothing but a senseless he goat that will soon meet his waterloo..
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by ugo2chukwu: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Which kind of house will 16million build pls?
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by doncollino: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Soldiers complaining and they have all the tools to stop this madness. Issues like this can be annoying
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by Kaiser20: 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dtraitor:
cry my brother it will go a long way, it's not the normal barrack you think it's Just a location , most of the locations here don't need block just zinc, zana and wood that's all.
Thanks for the update, i be one provoke.
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by Banmeallday: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Where are those hailing the bandits called Nigerian Army...

Nonsense
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by Dozie32(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
hybridblood07:
Imagine this bastard oh! Your own family will meet their Waterloo.. I gallant die both physically and spiritually. Foolish idiot boy with empty brain!

Go and say that to your stupid parents, na gallantry go kill you. Zombie like you.
I pity whom you will marry or whom you're married to, cuz nothing good will come out of you. Anuofia grin grin
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by SensetionalGoal(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
I'm suspecting this hybridblood07 to be one of those officers that looted that 16 million..

And as for you Dozie32 be careful what you wish for this forum is not entirely faceless..

just look at how both of them deriel this thread...spits on your coconut heads
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by hybridblood07(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol lol lol. The Army is your friend
SensetionalGoal:
I'm suspecting this hybridblood07 to be one of those officers that looted that 16 million..

And as for you Dozie32 be careful what you wish for this forum is not entirely faceless..

just look at how both of them deriel this thread...spits on your coconut heads
Re: Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR by hybridblood07(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
See as you dey disgrace your family for social media. You know nothing and you keel your dirty mouth shut! Bloody civilian
Dozie32:

Go and say that to your stupid parents, na gallantry go kill you. Zombie like you.
I pity whom you will marry or whom you're married to, cuz nothing good will come out of you. Anuofia grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

El Rufai's Accidental Public Servant / Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation / Tension As PDP, APC Disagree On Security On Warri Waterways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.