Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay (1723 Views)

Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. / Who's That Celebrity You'll Love To Be Just For A Day And Why ? HERE'S MINE (PH / How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by golor(m): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Who's that celebrity that looks like u ! I think mine is Omah lay . When next u see Omah lay tell him to come greet his senior bruh .lolz ..

Share urs with pictures

Mine below

6 Likes

Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Not close.

You look like AY the comedian.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
I look like Travis Scott cheesy cheesy

Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by brosom(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Patapata, a.k.a one corner grin

1 Like

Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by Vinnie2000(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
OP..
U try..
U resemble am Small..
Don't mind wat the First commenter is Saying.. smiley
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by innocentdude(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
You do actually , that's quite good cheesy
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by Obaxxx(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP..
U try..
U resemble am Small..
Don't mind wat the First commenter is Saying.. smiley
Please tell him the truth undecided. They don't look alike one bit lipsrsealed. Na only God know how many pics the nigha don edit self before he finally settle down with this particular one tongue
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by golor(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Obaxxx:
Please tell him the truth undecided. They don't look alike one bit lipsrsealed. Na only God know how many pics the nigha don edit self before he finally settle down with this particular one tongue

Edit ke ..what for actually ? Does that picture look edited to u ...this my edited picture Omah lay no near

Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by wumi2017(f): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nadia buhari
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lyta, except I fine pass am... He's like the Aba version cool
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by sageb: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
golor:

Edit ke ..what for actually ? Does that picture look edited to u ...this my edited picture Omah lay no near

Golor, I remember the days of little beginning in Uniuyo
Now you are doing well
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by Starz825(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
wumi2017:
Nadia buhari
Nadia wetin....
Wumi you look like my cousin
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by golor(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
sageb:

Golor, I remember the days of little beginning in Uniuyo
Now you are doing well

Swears ! God is faithful.
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by Finnese001: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
wumi2017:
Nadia buhari

Who dey decieve you
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by Demigod22: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
I look like mayorkun
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by Angrygoat: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
I don't look like any damn celebrity fool,I smell of money fool.

Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by sageb: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
golor:

Swears ! God is faithful.
cut soap for a fellow Tuskite I am in port Harcourt
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by golor(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
sageb:

cut soap for a fellow Tuskite
I am in port Harcourt

Where u de for ph
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by obinna58(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
I look like Jesus the son of God
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by bigcee(m): 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
brosom:
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by bigcee(m): 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
My doppelganger grin grin grin grin

Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by nagalee(m): 1:08am On Oct 07, 2021
Mercychen:
Not close.

You look like AY the comedian.

lol. You are wicket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by Lilsameey: 4:49am On Oct 07, 2021
golor:
Who's that celebrity that looks like u ! I think mine is Omah lay . When next u see Omah lay tell him to come greet his senior bruh .lolz ..

Share urs with pictures

Mine below
,...When you order Omah Lay from Jumia.

Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by Isokoson1: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

This guy way comment dey right.. .You look like Ay the comedian... Bro u no look like omalay. . U look like ayo markun.. ..

The edited one.. U no even look like ay or omalay u look ur self...
Las Las if u like be fine guy. If you no get money yet society no go take you serious
Make that money brother because I believe say nobody ugly
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 07, 2021
Rihanna...
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by chatinent: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2021
What I ordered vs what I got.
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2021
More than 10 people don tell me say I look zubby Michael..
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by Blackfire(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2021
I look like our darling president

Gen buhari

North2023
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by pansophist(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2021
I look like Gollum
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by The5DME(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2021
I look like Buhari.
Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by Jesterinjay: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2021
I look like dbull cool

Re: Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay by osuofia2(m): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2021
brosom:
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me, My Life Is Having A Free Fall / I Have A Thing For Dark Balls (guys) / The Mystery Around Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.