Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Please Let's Be Road Friendly This Period. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Let's Be Road Friendly This Period. (188 Views)

Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Let's Be Road Friendly This Period. by golor(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Sorry I HV to put this here .

Some times I use my car for bolt (side hustle ) . I get to see how care free many road users get to drive , this not just from our bus drivers ,u see a man with expensive car sometimes acting childish . For instance u see a car that indicates turn and that's the only car standing thus causing traffic bon the road , u will see a man on the other hand not wanting to give that driver that wants to turn little chance so road could be free . U see a man or woman driving one way ( I know it's bad ) of which almost all road users do commit such offense once once instead of allowing that one car enter in front of u so incoming cars won't get blocked u won't forgetting tomorrow u might want someone to help u in same scenario. I don't know why some ladies will rather wants to scratch them car instead of allowing that rough driver get his way just so they can go and brag to their hubby or friends that if u see what I did to one driver that wanted to do this or that . I tell u all those attitude are not road friendly at all ..... U see a man wants to make a u turn in a very busy road thus navigating u would want to let him turn ! Do u want him to drive pass his destination u turn !

Pls let's be road friendly this period, drive at the recommended speed and pls make sure ur break is sound .

Cc; Seun

Cc: Mynd44

Please we need a section for Traffic; where people can update us on roads , traffic both alternative to avoid a certain traffic , bad road and alternative... I think it will help so many in Lagos and other state . So once u want to go out u come to here to check update or ask who has pass this road , is it free and so on ..u will make more traffic with that. I deserve the least from u for giving u this idea free of charge.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Copy Phone Contacts To Google Account / How To Be A love-vendor In Nigeria... / How To Find The Time To Show How Much You Care.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.