Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

A Single Dad Needs A Woman - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Single Dad Needs A Woman (5070 Views)

Being A Single Dad Can Shorten Your Life. . . .Longevity Series / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by faithfull18(f): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Klass99:
You see, they start a fight with someone who is in her lane and then run to the MODs to report again, when they get what they deserve.

Cinderella a.k.a Rightstoreject has already reported one of my posts in response to him and the post has been deleted. Eyah grin you can't handle the heat but you like to start the fire.

It's a bait to get you banned.

Sheathe your sword, e don do for today.

6 Likes

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Klass99(f): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
smiley

11 Likes

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Klass99(f): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
smiley

11 Likes

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Crunchyg2: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
faithfull18:

This advice should go to the male who started it. Why is it that when a male and female have a fight. You guys are all over advising the lady even when the root of the fight is from the guy.

It's unfair.
What are you talking about. I only corrected the context she used a word and she understood. I don't understand, who is talking about fight here. Do I look like I have time to come online to notice who is fighting who?

1 Like

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by RightToReject(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
Klass99:

I am seriously Lol grin. Look at this delusional foool, who wants to mingle with a slimy low class man like you?

You think too highly of yourself, always making claims about being aristocratic. News flash, you are nothing more than a lying, vindictive small boy who hides behind a keyboard to vomit trash.

I see your written English has improved over time unlike your previous posts where you couldn't construct clear and concise sentences. Keep trying you may finally nail it down one day. But, in the meantime...........

The efficacy of my attention and truth is unequal. Just simple truth that was told about you, you've been killing yourself since yesterday, and of course, reveling the orgasm of my attention. Lol.

Meanwhile, it's funny hearing you said that I reported your post to the MODs; wonders shall never end. About English, the day someone like you will best me in English, I'll simply burn one of the doctoral certificates I obtained from one of the Ivy League schools. Lol.

8 Likes

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Klass99(f): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Magnoliaa(f): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
The efficacy of my attention and truth is unequal. Just simple truth that was told about you, you've been killing yourself since yesterday, and of course, reveling the orgasm of my attention. Lol.

Meanwhile, it's funny hearing you said that I reported your post to the MODs; wonders shall never end. About English, the day someone like you will best me in English, I'll simply burn one of the doctoral certificates I obtained from one of the Ivy League schools. Lol.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt??

E chokeeeeeee.

E soakk.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha. grin Aje, this is a confirm motigbeshonal piece oh. I will like to be like you when I am big oh. Ivy League, ke?? Ahann. Omo. You pipu wee nur wound somebori for this NL oh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by vikgreen01(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
debbydams:
I Hop u v have a good heart, because with your age u should have a wife nd considering the fact that the mother of your kid is not with you,there's something u are not telling us,cos I met a single dad few month ago tru my friend, Initially he's not my type of man but my friend was saying he's nice blah blah I gave him a chance,

I was in 3days fasting,I decided to visit him nd I told I wont be eating anything he said OK,the next day I was supposed to eat a good food,dude gave me 200 to buy egg nd tomatoes paste to do corcortioon nd I don't take egg I just told him not to worry, I helped him clean everywhere, he called Me nd ask if I can marry him I told him he should give it time,he dropped me at my friieend place, I was very hungry my friend got my oranges nd den gave me food,I was very weak already.

I was about leaving I wasn't that buoyant i went to his shop nd told him Im leaving cos nobody is in my store, he said I should wait that he wanted to collect money from someone,I sha calm down it was 6pm already nd said I should wait till Monday,I was very angry, he den make a. transfer to me I was like so u have money but choose to waste my time..I left nd pass the night with my friend, after 2 weeks he didnt call or. check on me I ignored him,my friend den asked if he called I said no nd I don't have time for his bullshit,my friend confronted him, he said 'I purposely don't cal her because she ddidnt sleep at my place' I was surprised, I told him no woman will ever stay with him, had similar experience with a divorcee I promised myself not to date or marry older men, divorcee or single old father most of them are toxic..forget money peace of mind ni koko

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Justbehave:
atleast I'm fruitful with 3 lovely boys unlike you that wants to manipulate the op into marrying you knowing fully well you can't bear him even one child.. Yes,WizKid,Davido,2face. We are all useless.but ladies are still willing to get down with us anytime and anywhere.Autochick4u you liked her post because I told you how the guy you pinned your baby on found out that he wasn't responsible after the DNA test results came out. Ndi ala.Klass,I wanted to make you my 4th baby mama but left you when you told me you can't bear any kid due to numerous abortions that destroy your womb.

Abeg, dont derail this thread for our wonderful sisters. Thanks
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by yuping(m): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Toxic people, person need wife but some people begin fight each other, I wonder how you live your life's.
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Freelane33(m): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2021
Money doesn’t guarantee everything in life
DontBullshitMe:
You won't be doing this if you are rich.

1 Like

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Beremx(f): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin, are you trying to be funny? Have you never seen that phrase used on NL upandan by men to insult and demean their fellow men?

Simp, for me means a lot of things like simpleton, fool, half wit, slowpoke, idiot and more.

And when I use it on NL in reference to anyone or a topic I usually mean;

1. The weak men here who tell vicious lies about others in a bid to humiliate them and do not take rejection very well. I'm sure you've seen the two I talked about on this thread already - there are threads/posts which prove this simping trait of theirs I didn't peddle lies about them.

2. The weak men who lack basic respect,bully, attack, insult and antagonize others, when they weren't provoked or attacked by the other person first.

3. The foolish men who say Nigerian girls are useless all of them, but when there is a giveaway thread by a Nigerian woman they still run to it begging for her 5k and begging to be selected as a beneficiary of her goodwill.

4. The same foolish men who say Nigerian girls are useless and insult them upandan this forum, but go offline to still sleep with them and have children with them outside wedlock, if we are all useless avoid us nah!

5. The weak and foolish men who applaud the saying that all Nigerian girls are useless, but the moment another simp like them qualifies it to say Igbo or Yoruba girls are very useless, they come out in full force like a battle cry has been sounded to defend their tribes/ethnicity. Forgetting they previously agreed with the nonsense that all Nigerian girls are useless. Abi are the women from their ethnicity not Nigerian again?

6. The moronic men who stay silent when a woman is being insulted by their fellow man BUT the moment that woman hits back at the man who first insulted her, they come out to address the woman, saying all of sorts of rubbish. I usually tell them to maintain the same silent energy they did, now that the script has been flipped on the troublemaker.

These are the real SIMPS to me, not the NL definition most men use.
permit me to screenshot this without your name. Some misogynistic idiots need to be fed with this comment of yours. Well done sister. I don like you finish.

Kriss216 be warned. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women: Have U Secured Your Future? / Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) / My Husband Has Been Lying About His Age For 8 Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.