Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games (1010 Views)

Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Game On Men? / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games by 9jawear(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2021
I had an opportunity to elicit from sex from some northern ladies, told them the fee to engage in a lesbian romp and also a sex affair, but that started playing games, lifting one finger and winking with their left and right eyes and started entering the toilet and started playing games ,like they wanted to bargain more than what i was supposedly meant to give them, i ended up being frustrated and told them to leave my hotel room, what do these bitches want, i don't understand. Somebody comment on this thread share your experience, that is why the rate of divorce is so high amongst the Muslims, the woman act funny and start acting weird like they are demon possessed and share souls with some demonic alien entities .
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2021
What's your point oga? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games by Lawlab249: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games by ayo84(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2021
it is the same reason why the black race does not want to disclose about mind communication protocols, women are debt in deception and playing games and attention deficit disorder, they are some bunch of serious narcissists
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games by SenecaTheYonger: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2021
9jawear:
I had an opportunity to elicit from sex from some northern ladies, told them the fee to engage in a lesbian romp and also a sex affair, but that started playing games, lifting one finger and winking with their left and right eyes and started entering the toilet and started playing games ,like they wanted to bargain more than what i was supposedly meant to give them, i ended up being frustrated and told them to leave my hotel room, what do these bitches want, i don't understand. Somebody comment on this thread share your experience, that is why the rate of divorce is so high amongst the Muslims, the woman act funny and start acting weird like they are demon possessed and share souls with some demonic alien entities .

Did they say with their mouth that they wanted more money or you assumed that?

Seems you have very low tolerance for women. You should have told them that from the beginning
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games by 9jawear(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Did they say with their mouth that they wanted more money or you assumed that?

Seems you have very low tolerance for women. You should have told them that from the beginning

I TOLD THEM FROM THE VERY BEGINNING ,AND THEY ACCEPTED, THEY STARTED PLAYING GAMES
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games by dollynnn(f): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2021
SmellySperm:
What's your point oga? undecided
He has no point
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games by 9jawear(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
FEMALE DRAMA DRAMA
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games by 9jawear(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
like the archons use their mind to play some advanced game algorithm
Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games by bepositive11: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
ayo84:
it is the same reason why the black race does not want to disclose about mind communication protocols, women are debt in deception and playing games and attention deficit disorder, they are some bunch of serious narcissists

A lot of men are narcissists too. It goes both ways

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With A Partner That Doesn’t Like Sex? / Why Are Some Mother's Prettier Than Their Daughters? / Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.