Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Mileage Stopper - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mileage Stopper (464 Views)

What Is The Maximum Mileage Of A Toyota Corolla? / How Come Many Tokunbo Cars For Sale In Nigeria Have 75,000 Mileage? / Is it Safe to Buy a Car with High Mileage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mileage Stopper by rayenfizz: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2021
People tell me what is better to take under the miracle of the automotive industry. The point is what to knock down km, and remove more beautiful !! So what would be affordable for finance, i.e. inexpensive
Re: Mileage Stopper by Nikolay123321: 9:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Hello everyone, also interesting. I want to experiment with a 2014 Lexus rx 350 for flashing miles to kilometers and faringates in Celsius, advise where to start? Now I use link. As I understand it, you need to change the bytes in the tidy and body tell me which lines in the dump to change I will be very grateful for your help.
Re: Mileage Stopper by rayenfizz: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2021
Guys here at least shake, if not, if the car has passed 200,000 thousand, then this is not visible from the speedometer, that's for sure‼ ️ You can also wind up with an ordinary programmer for Eprom's memory, whoever knows the topic.

(1) (Reply)

Resurs Engine Restorer / Reg Toyota Venza 2010 Key Start Panoramic Reverse Camera / A Clean Fairly Used Keke Napep Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.