Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics (6886 Views)

Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) / Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) / Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics by CALEB1590(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Unik3030:
that's an insignia of a terrorist group,the earlier the better u come to terms with the fact tgat ipob is a terrorist group as far as Nigeria is concerned
BUT THAT IS BIAFRAN FLAG AND NOT IPOB FLAG

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics by cazchi: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Unik3030:
nnamdi kanu will not b presented in court by 21 October n u can see military are on ground to cure your madness.

Try rubbish n sorry will b your name

Ok.
Re: Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics by Conrod: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
That flag will be flying in high places long after all these gra gra is over.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics by Nwaokija(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Unik3030:
that's an insignia of a terrorist group,the earlier the better u come to terms with the fact tgat ipob is a terrorist group as far as Nigeria is concerned
Mr TERRORIST
Please can you define TERRORIST GROUP
Re: Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics by nairavsdollars(f): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Movie
Re: Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics by SenatePresdo(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Unik3030:

Biafrans don't give a hoot about who Nigeria calls Terrorists or not, as long as Biafrans are concerned, it's only an organization that the international community calls Terrorists we would see as A Terrorist organization.

If IPOB is a Terrorist organization, I dare Nigeria to kill or imprison chiwetalu Agu.

Nigerian Armed forces are cowards, always making empty threat.. what is holding them from killing MNK if he was a Terrorist?

When UGM comes for them now, they would run into the bush, only to come out and kill Innocent people and label them UGM.
Re: Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics by IsaOO1: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
cazchi:
One container of M 16 rifles and these Abokis will know who get power pass. Igbos ship containers in and out. My world. This will not be hard to do when the time comes.The FG is only fear mongering. BIAFRANS DON'T WANT WAR. However, its gearing towards that and England will not have anything to do with it this time is war breaks out. We wait for 21 Oct.

Lets hope the South holds and the West come through as well.

Guy keep shut abeg...... Na only to make noise una sabi..... When war breaks out, how many people can you save from the Nigerian army? How many guns you get? How many jets you get? How many armored vehicles do you have? Stop being stupid..... Go and plan and strategize before you start calling for war.... Ojukwu with all his military experience and resource could not pull this off, what makes you think you can do it? Who are you? You are not more an Igbo man than I am, I love freedom.... But please don't come and worsen our situation by starting what you can not finish.
Re: Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics by cazchi: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
IsaOO1:

Guy keep shut abeg...... Na only to make noise una sabi..... When war breaks out, how many people can you save from the Nigerian army? How many guns you get? How many jets you get? How many armored vehicles do you have? Stop being stupid..... Go and plan and strategize before you start calling for war.... Ojukwu with all his military experience and resource could not pull this off, what makes you think you can do it? Who are you? You are not more an Igbo man than I am, I love freedom.... But please don't come and worsen our situation by starting what you can not finish.

Negodu. You want me to fight you publicly on a platform full of foes? Smh. Enyi, uche gi o dikwa ya? Anyi achoghi agha, mana o biakwute anyi, gba oso oburu na i cho!
Re: Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics by cazchi: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
IsaOO1:

Oburu na i bu ezigbo nwafor igbo, e ga ghota na "onye ndi iro gbara gburu gburu n'eche ndu ya". Obughi mgbe agha bidoro ka e ga e bido chowa mbo na egbe.

Tufiakwa gi nwanne. Okwu a i gwara mu gbawara mu obi karia ife ndi ugwu a niile n'ekwu ebea. Udo diri gi. Igbo ga diriri!
Re: Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics by IsaOO1: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
cazchi:

Oburu na i bu ezigbo nwafor igbo, e ga ghota na "onye ndi iro gbara gburu gburu n'eche ndu ya". Obughi mgbe agha bidoro ka e ga e bido chowa mbo na egbe.

Tufiakwa gi nwanne. Okwu a i gwara mu gbawara mu obi karia ife ndi ugwu a niile n'ekwu ebea. Udo diri gi. Igbo ga diriri!

Nwanne jiri ya wayo, nothing has spoiled yet. The truth is that IPOB vs NGA.... Is not a fight we can win.... We don't have the military strength, we no get arsenals neither do we have the resources to fight NGA.
The only thing am saying is this; instead of calling for a war that we can not win at the moment, let's go back and plan, prepare.... If we go into war now, we won't win, and it would take many years to fully recover from the losses. Chill bro.... if you really want to win a battle, the first thing is to study your enemy...... Even if you raze down the whole buildings in Southeast, Buhari will not release MNK, infact we are doing ourselves, because na we go suffer am las las.
Re: Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics by EmmyCC: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Asgard73:
Make una dey stop this agenda Na.. and who tell you say Na arrest be that.

Biafra Na spirit .. no be story.
I watched a video on FB where he was being dragged and pushed.
Nigerian security forces are mad.
Re: Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics by Vulcanheph(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Na wah oh....
Re: Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics by Ancecoker(m): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2021
He committed Treason

It is a punishable offense

Sorry for him embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Bans Governors, Others From Use Of Sirens / Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him / BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.