Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,450 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Why Do Some Nairalanaders Always Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Nairalanaders Always Do This (948 Views)

Why Are Nairalanaders In Romance Section Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Nairalanaders Always Do This by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
I've come to observe that some nairalanaders have the habit of insulting people on the threads they comment...

Like, cant you state your own opinion without insulting someone??

Just because this is a faceless forum doesn't mean you should act anyhow you please??

Do you know that, the person behind a moniker could be the answers to your prayer and fasting??

Be objective in your comments and stop acting like a child...

Even if the person's comment is out of place, state your opinion and japa, you don't score any point for being a jerk...

Unless maybe you're comment rudely in other to seek validation...

Remember only children speak before they think nd foolishness is always in the bossom of a child

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nairalanaders Always Do This by suffering: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Let them continue. I have my way of dealing with them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nairalanaders Always Do This by dan9ice(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
They are doing it all for "likes" and savagery
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanaders Always Do This by Lilsameey: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
All Nairalanders have insulted another atleast once, So it's spreading round.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nairalanaders Always Do This by Vinnie2000(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lilsameey:
All Nairalanders have insulted another atleast once, So it's spreading round.

Yeah, you are Somehow Right!
But
I think
OP is Talking about those who while making a normal Statement, they Insult you Also! sad

E.g. 'Next time, Don't give Girls money, Slowpokes like you will not hear'. sad cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanaders Always Do This by Lilsameey: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Yeah, you are Somehow Right!
But
I think
OP is Talking about those who while making a normal Statement, they Insult you Also! sad

E.g. 'Next time, Don't give Girls money, Slowpokes like you will not hear'. sad cheesy
,..Yeah,.What do you expect, With your reference, Guys keep posting every single day, the same problem, like your reference said, Evryday on Nairaland, A guy must post topics relating to a girl he has been giving money but she's been acting somehow. Obviously, Nairalanders pour out their advice and support to him, But it is becoming more crazy to see others see that post and still not heed to the post instead they keep posting same thing and the guys who gave the advice to similar post yesterday, today, would be annoyed to see something related to that tomorrow, So Insult enters, alongside the advice, It is just like fetching water from a well with a bowl with big leakage.
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanaders Always Do This by suffering: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
dan9ice:
They are doing it all for "likes" and savagery
Many weren’t brought up properly. I’ve come across their types in real life. They can’t create a simple sentence without cursing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nairalanaders Always Do This by vibbb: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
You don't have to give them the attention they are seeking for, just ignore them and move to the next headline.
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanaders Always Do This by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
suffering:
Let them continue. I have my way of dealing with them.

grin grin
Care to share??
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanaders Always Do This by suffering: 4:16am On Oct 08, 2021
Favfables:

grin grin
Care to share??
No.
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanaders Always Do This by Truvelisback(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
Favfables:
I've come to observe that some nairalanaders have the habit of insulting people on the threads they comment...

Like, cant you state your own opinion without insulting someone??

Just because this is a faceless forum doesn't mean you should act anyhow you please??

Do you know that, the person behind a moniker could be the answers to your prayer and fasting??

Be objective in your comments and stop acting like a child...

Even if the person's comment is out of place, state your opinion and japa, you don't score any point for being a jerk...

Unless maybe you're comment rudely in other to seek validation...

Remember only children speak before they think nd foolishness is always in the bossom of a child
No be everybody normal.

(1) (Reply)

I Killed Someone In My Dream. / The Mistake Most Rich Folks Do / How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.