Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North (15542 Views)

Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency / APC Considers Zoning National Chairmanship Position To The North / Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by Blackfire(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Let's get one thing straight

North2023

Present a southerner and watch yaself loose

North2023
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by nairavsdollars(f): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Atiku's best opportunity ever

2 Likes

Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by frankson1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Anambragully:

Understand simple English, ndigbo should rally round their person first

Your comment didn't suggest in anyway that you meant ndigbo should rally for themselves and the write up didn't state that it has been zoned to the SE.
I'd suggest you go read it up again.
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by frankson1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
theForth:

Hear yourself and read the guy's comment again.

Nawa o

Kindly explain what his comment meant since you read it.
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by Solsix(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Nawo!! They have refused to zone the Presidency again!! Looks more likely to be an open contest
Once the chiarmanship goes to the north, president goes to the south

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by GeneralPula: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mossadd:
Pdp are going to present Northern candidate and that is their best chance to get back to power

All powerful northern candidates are in APC..

PDP will fail woefully..

I’m sure Apc will soon kiss wike. Wike is probably the only man Apc needs in PDP..
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by Deblow: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
It's this back and forth decisions this party will keep making till they will lose the next election again. I won't be surprised if next week again they zone the chairmanship to the South again.
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by Tribu(m): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
They are certain on zoning the party execs. So what's stopping them from Presidential's ticket.
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by tamdun: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
I Lough in Chinese,PDP thinks SW will vote for them just like that?
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by kcnwaigbo: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
frankson1:

South East is yoked to PDP so they will always support PDP irrespective of what ever happens or is happening.

It's a shame the youths are still playing party politics at this time instead of looking at competent hands irrespective of the party and tribe. Nigeria needs a true leader to lift the nation out if muddy waters she's in currently.
You must be joking.Just sit and watch how PDP and Wike will be disgraced in the next Rivers elections.Igbos do not do zombie for anyone
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by yahmohy27: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
tophumble:
Good one
But the best bet is for PDP to zone the president to the south and give it to South East, they worked for it and deserve it.

If it is thrown open and money bag politics comes in and it goes to the North, PDP shd forget it unless if the south east will settle for VP slot again
5% nay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by kcnwaigbo: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
GeneralPula:

All powerful northern candidates are in APC..

PDP will fail woefully..

I’m sure Apc will soon kiss wike. Wike is probably the only man Apc needs in PDP..

Lol Atiku, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso or Sule Lamido are weak politicians? All this indomie generation that started following politics in 2015

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by kcnwaigbo: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
tamdun:
I Lough in Chinese,PDP thinks SW will vote for them just like that?
PDP knows that the SW will not vote for them

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by Anambragully: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
frankson1:

Your comment didn't suggest in anyway that you meant ndigbo should rally for themselves and the write up didn't state that it has been zoned to the SE.
I'd suggest you go read it up again.
It didn't also suggest an outsider but u chose to understand the one u like
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by haffaze777(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jostoman:
e dey pain you?

Wetin this thing dey talk?
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by Whitecoal711: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Zoning ,atiku says no zoning
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by adelaja70(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

You must be joking.Just sit and watch how PDP and Wike will be disgraced in the next Rivers elections.Igbos do not do zombie for anyone
Yinmu.Com... The PDP you keep voting for nko? OK... Igbos are robots abi? Waka before i zama you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by FolabiCash: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
My friend said this yesterday , chairmanship to the north and presidency to the south , that's pdp's plan.

Obi- Saraki Presidency ? lipsrsealed
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by kcnwaigbo: 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
adelaja70:

Yinmu.Com... The PDP you keep voting for nko? OK... Igbos are robots abi? Waka before i zama you.
Anambra have been voting APGA for the last 16 years
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by fredoooooo: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Buncha crooks , mother fu****ckers and father fu***ckers .
Them go still vote Atiku in ... useless party grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
That the mandate of the Committee does not include Zoning of the offices of the President, Vice President and other Executive and Legislative offices of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“And the decision of the Committee to zone the Party offices does not in any way affect the executive and legislative offices in Nigeria.

Can any reasonable person tell me what that means?

The presidential tickets is grown open and it is only by miracle our candidates can get the tickets in PDP considering the likes of atiku, kwankaso, tanbuwal and may be saraki too.
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by motik00: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Na una Sabi that one !!!
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by humility33(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
tophumble:
Good one
But the best bet is for PDP to zone the president to the south and give it to South East, they worked for it and deserve it.

If it is thrown open and money bag politics comes in and it goes to the North, PDP shd forget it unless if the south east will settle for VP slot again

The VP slot is the easiest route for south east to get presidential power in current Nigeria set up and they should grab it with both hands pray ApC end up fielding Tinubu. Wish PDP can field atiku/obi again
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by humility33(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Lol Atiku, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso or Sule Lamido are weak politicians? All this indomie generation that started following politics in 2015

Lol grin

Same atiku that almost won buhari the last time if not for wayo....
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by mrvitalis(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
fasho01:
That settles it. I still wonder why the North is clamoring for another tenure after after they complete an 8 year disastrous presidency in a very volatile and regional country like Nigeria if not their absurd born to rule mentality
Same reason south west wants the presidency
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by ItsTutsi(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol. If it was that easy and straightforward, they would have announced the zoning
Solsix:

Once the chiarmanship goes to the north, president goes to the south
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by Didi55(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Wat of my atiku, his face show ?
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by sweet16s: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
tophumble:
Good one

SE without political structure
Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by tamdun: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

PDP knows that the SW will not vote for them
So at the end of the day,we all fighting for our
region,so enough of that betrayal bullshit

1 Like

Re: PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North by frankson1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

You're the Joker here. But Igbos do zombie to one man. Should I remind you what transpired before the last elections where one man said they shouldn't vote only to turn around and say they can vote.

No SE governor will be disgraced but only Wike. I understand where you're coming from.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week / Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. / Nigerian Army Demo At The African Land Force Summit 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.