Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB (19596 Views)

Gov Uzodinma Inaugurates ‘Exercise Golden Dawn III’ In Imo Ahead Of Yuletide / Exercise Golden Down; See The Real Reason Dr Akunyili Was Killed . / Army Launches ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ In Anambra State To Curb Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Janicex: 6:42am On Oct 08, 2021
The Governor of Imo state, Hope Uzodinma flagged off ‘Golden Dawn’, a military exercise aimed at tackling ipob in the state.

“It is a well known fact that security of lives and properties are one of the obligations of the Government while it is an established understanding that security is everyone’s business. It is on the above premise that it becomes pertinent for everyone to join hands with the Government for a secured society where peace reigns.”

“This Excercise Golden Dawn which has the Imo State command at Orlu, would be operated across the South Eastern states to forestall breakdown of law and order while ensuring the safety of all especially with the festive seasons approaching.”

“It is no longer news that in recent time, the people of South East have been experiencing insurgency arising from numerous factors. However, with the corporation of everyone, the security agencies would arrest the situation and return normalcy in the land.”

“While flagging off the operation, His Excellency Governor Hope Uzodimma charged the security agencies to apply international best practice in observance to rules of engagement as they discharge their duties.”, a press release from the state government on Thursday read.
https://politicsnigeria.com/pics-gov-uzodinma-flags-off-exercise-golden-dawn-to-tackle-ugm-ipob/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Baawaa(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2021
Golden down IPOB grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Dagah2: 6:47am On Oct 08, 2021
If only it would stop him from moving with armoured Personal Carriers and wearing bullet proof vests to meetings. Stolen mandate dey purge

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Aufbauh(m): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2021
Hope Uzodinma is a big name!
The way he handled the ESN cum UGM rascality in his state is commendable. A no nonsense man.

He achieved that feat with mere policemen. Now that he has the 'fulani soldiers' at his beck and call, it'll be suicidal for any unscrupulous element to contemplate Ipob rascality in Imo state.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by benuejosh: 6:47am On Oct 08, 2021
A welcome development

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Okoroawusa: 6:48am On Oct 08, 2021
Whatever...
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by JavaScript90: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2021
OK. Just don't kill innocent people and also stop paying half salaries to workers.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. I also have an already made real estate script for sale. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by helinues: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2021
Another stand off loading.

We go dey read the update for news sha

4 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Lamasta(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2021
A once beautiful IMO State is now a Shadow of itself

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Mossadd: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2021
I hope this man is not going for second time because even with rigging I doubt he will come 3 or 4th

39 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by royalamour(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2021
He's making it worse

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:05am On Oct 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
Hope Uzodinma is a big name!
The way he handled the ESN cum UGM rascality in his state is commendable. A no nonsense man.

He achieved that feat with mere policemen. Now that he has the 'fulani soldiers' at his beck and call, it'll be suicidal for any unscrupulous element to contemplate Ipob rascality in Imo state.
When he leaves power make he they go your village

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2021
Supreme Court Governor, still have no peace of mind. He moves about with security details like A General in the battle field.

Fulanis have been pushing him up and down. A man that doesn't have a home in his hometown. He shuttles Abuja and Obinze barracks daily.

A man of guilty conscience

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by RodgersAkpafu: 7:06am On Oct 08, 2021
royalamour:
He's making it worse
He has no sense

8 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by dex4sure: 7:06am On Oct 08, 2021
Operation Golden dawn....una just dey copy names from american movies...dont bring abokis to kill our innocent people oo

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Iceman2017(m): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by RodgersAkpafu: 7:07am On Oct 08, 2021
TANTUMERGO007:

When he leaves power make he they go your village
That's the thing
What happens when he leaves power ?

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:07am On Oct 08, 2021
MarbleDesign:
Hmmm my question is, what has IPOB done wrong? Why are they named Terrorists and Herdsmen are not named Terrorists? Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details

Simply put, because they are against fulani land grabbing and Islamization

26 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Dejidigital742(m): 7:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Ok
If you need a content writer, SEO friendly, original content, I'm available.
WhatsApp me on 08126868696
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by vySOLA: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Supreme Court Governor, still have no peace of mind. He moves about with security details like A General in the battle field.

Fulanis have been pushing him up and down. A man that doesn't have a home in his hometown. He shuttles Abuja and Obinze barracks daily.

A man of guilty conscience
You couldn't have put it better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:09am On Oct 08, 2021
Someone should drift this Man to ngwaman.

His meat will be great.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Dhury: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2021
MarbleDesign:
Hmmm my question is, what has IPOB done wrong? Why are they named Terrorists and Herdsmen are not named Terrorists? Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Kunlelee: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2021
This hope uzodinma will go down as one of the worst Governor for many reasons

12 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Ushman333: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2021
MarbleDesign:
ipob are terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
A welcome development

This mad man is everywhere on Igbo issues while Fulanis are raping his mother in his village.

Spit... inferiority complex at work.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by clarocuzioo(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2021
This is exactly what happens when a governor is installed through the supreme.court rather than through the people's mandate.
Hopeless Uzodingba, I.hope you have applied for Abuja permanent residency, as it wil be very useful after power. Rochas situation presently will be child's play.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Kaiser20: 7:11am On Oct 08, 2021
MarbleDesign:
This olodo is still talking about Herdsmen.... all Igbos should join Hands and start eliminating any ipob- ESN-UGM in SE.
Ipob-UGM is a Terrorist group.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Dhury: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Mossadd:
I hope this man is not going for second time because even with rigging I doubt he will come 3 or 4th
because he refused to allow IPOB turn IMO to capital of biafra?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Arrive In Niger State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally / Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town / Yobe Hospital Rejects Sabo Garba's Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.