Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB (19610 Views)

Gov Uzodinma Inaugurates ‘Exercise Golden Dawn III’ In Imo Ahead Of Yuletide / Exercise Golden Down; See The Real Reason Dr Akunyili Was Killed . / Army Launches ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ In Anambra State To Curb Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Gkemz: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2021
Supreme court governor will be the first to implement it. Does he have a will to resist it when he's entered the seat of power through the back door.

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by stanluiz(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2021
berrystunn:

Ipob and IPONK
They jumped into the political space without consultations..

The killings happening in the north what is ipob business in it .. did igbos leaving in the north run back home for safety?

The end SARS movement what is nnamdi kanu business in it?

The propaganda that Fulani headsman are waiting on go ahead other to start killing igbos..
That was the reason they created ESN to protect igbos.

Where have they engage in any gun battle with Fulani headsman in the forest.

Who gave the order of no police check point across the SE?
Who gave the order no election?
Who gave the order sit at home..
Who takes the action when you break the orders?

If is not ESN

Where is ESN?
Your head there. Don't mind. Operation golden down will crush all of them.

Uzodima should kill all those ipob Miscreants terrorizing Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Edusouls(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2021
Good one no nonsense governor, the bravest Igbo man alive, u stood ur grounds and fought these brainwashed ipob animals to a standstill, others are afraid to fight them, imo people are no nonsense type, after dealing with ipob in that state it would be complete extermination, imolites is to sosiphicated and educated to tolerate these hopeless urchins..

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by stanluiz(m): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2021
enemyofprogress:
The kind blood wey go flow for that state, civil war go be child’s play
No civil war Will happen. It is ipob Terrorists blood that will flow.
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by nzeobi(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
Hope Uzodinma is a big name!
The way he handled the ESN cum UGM rascality in his state is commendable. A no nonsense man.

He achieved that feat with mere policemen. Now that he has the 'fulani soldiers' at his beck and call, it'll be suicidal for any unscrupulous element to contemplate Ipob rascality in Imo state.

You people stay far and say what you don't know. The part of IMO State where IPOB is very active is in his federal constituency.
Have you asked your self why the governor spends most of the time in abuja and when he's back in the state he lives in the army barracks.

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by fred04(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
Hope Uzodinma is a big name!
The way he handled the ESN cum UGM rascality in his state is commendable. A no nonsense man.

He achieved that feat with mere policemen. Now that he has the 'fulani soldiers' at his beck and call, it'll be suicidal for any unscrupulous element to contemplate Ipob rascality in Imo state.

See this one
ESN controls the whole of ORSU LGA and other LGA's.
And why you haven't been hearing of clashes or deaths is cos those military and police are now using their heads and also the so called politicians are no more in imo state.
No more functional police stations and army or police check points

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by fred04(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2021
Edusouls:
Good one no nonsense governor, the bravest Igbo man alive, u stood ur grounds and fought these brainwashed ipob animals to a standstill, others are afraid to fight them, imo people are no nonsense type, after dealing with ipob in that state it would be complete extermination, imolites is to sosiphicated and educated to tolerate these hopeless urchins..

Oga come down to imo state and see for yourself.
Even him can't even sleep in imo state

2 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by stanluiz(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2021
Edusouls:
It should be replicated in the whole SE .

Ipob members and Terrorists should be killed, exterminatd and annihilated so that SE will enjoy everyday peace.
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by pegix(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2021
MarbleDesign:
Hmmm my question is, what has IPOB done wrong? Why are they named Terrorists and Herdsmen are not named Terrorists? Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details
ipob might not be a terrorist organisation

But the senseless killings and disturbance of social and economic activities is typical of a terrorist

Agenda wey no fit to pass ...if e sure for u come out when soldier begin work

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by joyandfaith: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
I speak against evil. And IPOB is evil. All they know is to kill innocent people. So anything that will eliminate them, I am in support.

We have not seen you displaying zeal in condemning bokoharam/bandits and extrajudicial killings by military/security agents. You are fixated on ipob issue.
Hypocrisy has no other name.
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by blackdot1: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=Dhury post=106546921][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by stanluiz(m): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2021
fred04:

See this one
ESN controls the whole of ORSU LGA and other LGA's.
And why you haven't been hearing of clashes or deaths is cos those military and police are now using their heads and also the so called politicians are no more in imo state.
No more functional police stations and army or police check points
Uzodima lives in military barracks grin Ipob propaganda grin

Was is not in the same orsu that Ikonso was hunted and killed ?

Was is it not the same orsu that Abba kyari and his IRT team bursted several Ipob esn camps and slaughter them like chicken.

Was is it not the same orlu and orsu that Uzodima just recently flagged of Operation golden down ?

You can continue to decieve your fellow bingos not me.

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by roddy15: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2021
Is time for we citizens to flag off our own operation enough against this government terrorizing us with hardship, and mortgaging our future with loan.
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Petermarshal(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2021
Not just operation Golden Dawn, but operation going down for this incubated human specie forcefully imposed on his people. Supreme Court court celebrity!
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by benuejosh: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2021
joyandfaith:

We have not seen you displaying zeal in condemning bokoharam/bandits and extrajudicial killings by military/security agents. You are fixated on ipob issue.
Hypocrisy has no other name.
Joyandfaith I always respect your opinion but to be realistic how do you see only the comments I make on IPOB and not others. I have always condemned the pattern of administration of my own state governor day and night. Just yesterday, they were pictures of protest in the state here on Nairaland. To prove my cry about his poor administration. Boko haram stated many many many years back and I always condemned them and I do till date. IPOB is starting off the same way Boko haram started and as such there's much need to nip the bud before it grows into a iroko. IPOB is evil and it should be condemned at all cause.

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Dozie32(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2021
Ushman333:

ipob are terrorists.

Am happy all the killings and raping is only in the north, if they like, let Dem reply the whole military men in the east. Nde bandit and Boko will rape their women and kids
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by kjhova(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2021
Steppinrazor:
how about bandits why still call them bandits and not terrorist

Is it the nomenclature that is a problem here or the efforts to wipe them out by the security agencies? Is bandit a sweeter word than terrorist, or militant, or criminal?

Again, it comes down to organization. You know IPOB and BH by name. You know their command/admin structure. You know their mission and goal. It is easy to proscribe such groups. Which of the numerous bandit groups have such structure in place?

What is achieved by the Minister of Information just climbing some podium to declare all "bandits" as "terrorists"? Does it automatically fizzle the bandits away? Does it miraculously increase Nigeria's chances of defeating them? What exactly is the demand here?
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by joyandfaith: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
Joyandfaith I always respect your opinion but to be realistic how do you see only the comments I make on IPOB and not others. I have always condemned the pattern of administration of my own state governor day and night. Just yesterday, they were pictures of protest in the state here on Nairaland. To prove my cry about his poor administration. Boko haram stated many many many years back and I always condemned them and I do till date. IPOB is starting off the same way Boko haram started and as such there's much need to nip the bud before it grows into a iroko. IPOB is evil and it should be condemned at all cause.

I agree most ipob guys are criminals. I like looking deep into why ipob turned into a violent organization. I believe government at both state and federal levels have not handled ipob agitation well. Now non-ipob criminals, rogue units of security agencies and ipob militants are causing mayhem in SE.

The issue is more complex than we think.

Shalom!!
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by StreetMedia: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2021
jefoba4:
ipob is a terrorist organization
Go and tell it to your father. Bastard son...

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by techWriter3: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2021
I chance this man is not get for second moment because even with manipulation I wonder he will Bring 3 or july
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Dozie32(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
I speak against evil. And IPOB is evil. All they know is to kill innocent people. So anything that will eliminate them, I am in support.
Did they killed your father or mother? You this miscreant.
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by fred04(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2021
stanluiz:
Uzodima lives in military barracks grin Ipob propaganda grin

Was is not in the same orsu that Ikonso was hunted and killed ?

Was is it not the same orsu that Abba kyari and his IRT team bursted several Ipob esn camps and slaughter them like chicken.

Was is it not the same orlu and orsu that Uzodima just recently flagged of Operation golden down ?
Oga use ur Google n search about Orsu.
It's just that you are too shallow to start arguing with

You can continue to decieve your fellow bingos not me.
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by benuejosh: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Dozie32:

Did they killed your father or mother? You this miscreant.
they kill people's father living the children fatherless.

Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Dozie32(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
they kill people's father living the children fatherless.

You lied.
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Amudeneogu: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Good, but sir what was your action when fulani herdmen were killing your people?
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by benuejosh: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Dozie32:

You lied.
I didn't ask you to believe me.
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by easiest(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2021
We are taking care of all of you together both heardmen and ipob are terrorist.

NgwalandAbia:

This mad man is everywhere on Igbo issues while Fulanis are raping his mother in his village.

Spit... inferiority complex at work.
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by sunnyside16(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2021
My concern is why he is inspecting the military guys.
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by Livingstone124: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2021
Dagah2:
If only it would stop him from moving with armoured Personal Carriers and wearing bullet proof vests to meetings. Stolen mandate dey purge
stolen mandate dey purge this one touch me[code][/code] grin grin
Re: Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB by PrinceOfLagos: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Supreme Court Governor, still have no peace of mind. He moves about with security details like A General in the battle field.

Fulanis have been pushing him up and down. A man that doesn't have a home in his hometown. He shuttles Abuja and Obinze barracks daily.

A man of guilty conscience
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Arrive In Niger State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally / Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra / Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.