Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. (1447 Views)

Whats The Most Silly Reason Someone Refused To Date You. / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by Bolarineliza202: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Let's rub minds.
Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by socialmediaman: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by PraisesPblaze(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Redpillers are on their way
Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
1. Cried for a lady to love me at 17 as in cried on phone undecided and real life grin. What a fool I was? grin

2. Told a girl "I love you" suddenly on a date. Mumu me grin

3. Sent girls recharge cards (I don't anymore)

4.Bought provision for the girl I told "I love you" on a date after she just replied "I've heard" while pressing phone... grin Mumu me again grin

5. Bought free food for a girl

Now thank God for the redpill angry I can't give any lady more than N50. And she must be a good girl to even see that N50 . I don't give my money to entitled idiots angry .

There was a day I went out to buy petrol , as I was coming back I saw this lady with a child walking all this small chin gum girls slay queen. She said she needed money for her small sister abi na baby. Out of N150 change on me I gave her N50 if you see the way this bitch looked at me angry and didn't collect the money and told her small baby to collect it from me as she felt too big to collect N50 as if her papa work money put for my hand. As in begger sef don dey get choice angry imagine the nuisance angry let me stop here

14 Likes

Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by Kobicove(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
About 10 years ago I drove from Egbeda to Victoria Island at about 11 pm to drop a babe; on the way I almost ran into a stationary truck that was parked on the bridge with no lights or C-Caution. angry

If I had hit that truck I'm not sure I would be here today cos I was driving a V6 Camry at top speed!

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by Sonnobax15(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
That was way back in 2014......my days in DSPZ cheesy. Good old days grin

I left school for my banny's village, unknowingly to my roomie and even my brothers grin. That one no be juju? undecided. The funny part was that I was supposed to write a physics course text the following day,but I no send cheesy. After all,e no go pass Carry-over or extension wey I go get undecided

Wetin toto meat don do guyman for this life en grin

If I dey tell people say toto strong pass area commander,dem no dey believe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by icebird25(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Look at simp everywhere...
Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by tidalstorm(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
icebird25:
Look at simp everywhere...

Every body don simp for person before, na experience dey make people redpilled.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by yyba: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
I am here to read lies i mean more lies

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by MufasaLion: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
I have no experience of such. No lies.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by Jeremani: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
Those days in sec days, I had this Muslim girl Mariam very beautiful. I was the best in maths,
So that one day make girls dey come close to me.
I use the opportunity scope this babe, she agreed.

We rolled about two weeks untill one femi boy strong cultist, told me to leave the girl that he loves her.

I told him to let the babe make her choice.

In our presence with some friends...The babe said she love me.
I told her good, don't worry leave the rest for me.
Around 2:30 wey Boyz don close, me and this girl dey walka, femi show like James bond with his nigga, i had opportunity to run but I told the girl to run I will handle it.
Omo the wey femi beat me like goat wey thief till date the matter dey shock me.

If sey those guyz mean to kill me na so I for die.
Now I dey love with my head not my heart.

The babe later leave the school for this same matter.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by Kirkman: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Jeremani:
Those days in sec days, I had this Muslim girl Mariam very beautiful. I was the best in maths,
So that one day make girls dey come close to me.
I use the opportunity scope this babe, she agreed.

We rolled about two weeks untill one femi boy strong cultist, told me to leave the girl that he loves her.

I told him to let the babe make her choice.

In our presence with some friends...The babe said she love me.
I told her good, don't worry leave the rest for me.
Around 2:30 wey Boyz don close, me and this girl dey walka, femi show like James bond with his nigga, i had opportunity to run but I told the girl to run I will handle it.
Omo the wey femi beat me like goat wey thief till date the matter dey shock me.

If sey those guyz mean to kill me na so I for die.
Now I dey love with my head not my heart.

The babe later leave the school for this same matter.

Na so you for just die for Mariam for nothing grin Las Las na one young Alhaji wey get bastard money go settle down with your Mariam.
Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by Jeremani: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kirkman:

Na so you for just die for Mariam for nothing grin Las Las na one young Alhaji wey get bastard money go settle down with your Mariam.
Love sha grin na mumu thing

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by malikombi(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lol.....I traveled from Ibadan to Kano to surprise my gf whose birthday is just a few days away. On getting to her apartment after a two day journey, I discovered the door was locked and I had no choice than to call her.
I received the shock of my life when she told me she's also on her way to Ibadan to surprise me too. That same evening, I just went straight to new park road and board another bus going to Ibadan.
Since then, the word "surprise" disappeared from my dictionary

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by Ehmmah588(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
I asked a girl out from ss1 till ss3..it was two weeks before we finished waec that she agreed cry..just imagine my life angry

I use my transport order suya for my crush..she no even give me suya chop,only pepper sad ..the same witch dey laff me con enter bike leave me....I trek ehnn...I no remember if I die sha....but till today the thing dey do me like dream

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by Jesterinjay: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Notin really silly sha cool
Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by Pumpumking: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Let's rub minds.

Kaiiii.. me I like robbin yansh.. may I? grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by Vinnie2000(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
That was way back in 2014......my days in DSPZ cheesy. Good old days grin

I left school for my banny's village, unknowingly to my roomie and even my brothers grin. That one no be juju? undecided. The funny part was that I was supposed to write a physics course text the following day,but I no send cheesy. After all,e no go pass Carry-over or extension wey I go get undecided

Wetin [b]toto meat [/b]don do guyman for this life en grin

If I dey tell people say toto strong pass area commander,dem no dey believe cheesy

Nah Towtow you dey call Meat ,Abi? cheesy

Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by popweezy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Wrote and record a song for one yeye girl like that... After all, she no still gree grin werey just dey use me catch cruise.. Imagine Me wey I get plenty girls crushing on me grin that girl na idiot

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
I refuse to rehearse for my project defence coming up the next day.... All because of kpekus

Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Deucalion007:
I had a crush on this girl back in secondary school.She was really brilliant like among the top three in class while I was among the last three in class.All because I wanted a chance with this girl ,we had a drawing assignment which was 30marks CA .she asked me to help her with it cause I could really draw .I drew her own and my own and eventually forgot her own assignment at home.When I got to school, I gave her the assignment and she got her 30 marks while I got zero.This girl still no later date me o

She didn't know the sacrifice you made nau. cheesy
Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by Demigod22: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
malikombi:
Lol.....I traveled from Ibadan to Kano to surprise my gf whose birthday is just a few days away. On getting to her apartment after a two day journey, I discovered the door was locked and I had no choice than to call her.
I received the shock of my life when she told me she's also on her way to Ibadan to surprise me too. That same evening, I just went straight to new park road and board another bus going to Ibadan.
Since then, the word "surprise" disappeared from my dictionary

Hahahaha, this your story off me. I hope you ended up marrying the girl?
Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by AfroKnight: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
I had an opportunity to cheat and didn’t take it.

Never again. grin
Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by malikombi(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Demigod22:

Hahahaha, this your story off me. I hope you ended up marrying the girl?
Now we both have two boys together
Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by Demigod22: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
malikombi:

Now we both have two boys together

Woooow, I love this your love story. I wish I end up with someone I genuinely love and the one that sincerely love me too. Congratulations bro.
Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by malikombi(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2021
Demigod22:

Woooow, I love this your love story. I wish I end up with someone I genuinely love and the one that sincerely love me too. Congratulations bro.
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love. by Lugianostar(m): 6:04am On Oct 12, 2021
Kobicove:
About 10 years ago I drove from Egbeda to Victoria Island at about 11 pm to drop a babe; on the way I almost ran into a stationary truck that was parked on the bridge with no lights or C-Caution. angry

If I had hit that truck I'm not sure I would be here today cos I was driving a V6 Camry at top speed!

You get mind like dele?

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Attracting Mature Women - Tips For Younger Men / . / Why Do I Always Have Women Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.