Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... (1424 Views)

I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu / Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested / Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by loveth360(f): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Now that Nigeria Army have Released Chiwetalu Agu.

As one Nigeria zombie,i feel like doing Awolowo style.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by Bookhub: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fear of IPOB,them don dey get sense small small.

7 Likes

Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by Corporate2020: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:

This is why you are angry, bitter, depressed and suicidal.

Someone that used three million stubborn goats for pepper soup and suya in 1967 is definitely not your mate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by alanto: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:

Please remove the picture of that innocent young lady that you have as display picture.
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by cybersoldiers: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
I got snipper for you

1 Like

Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by Corporate2020: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
cybersoldiers:
I got snipper for you

I will buy 20 for her incase there are some of her family members who are feeling the same

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by loveth360(f): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
cybersoldiers:
I got snipper for you
How can it reach my side.

Why would army release that Biafran

1 Like

Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by loveth360(f): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Corporate2020:

I will buy 20 for her incase there are some of her family members who are feeling the same
Not only for me,we are millions here in southwest.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by noleflendum: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
the foolish man denied Beerfraud before 2 small fulani army boys with Dane Gun

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by loveth360(f): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
noleflendum:
Northern bandit he didn't deny Biafra.

Go fine the meaning "land of rising sun"

Chiwetalu Agu is wise man.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by Emu4life(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
You don't feel like Doing OJUKWU or LAMIDI COWNU

1 Like

Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by vanbonattel: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Am also very angry, enugu governor just changed the name of Enugu government house building to chiwetalu Agu house. They said it's for his outstanding bravery.
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by Emu4life(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lemme drop this here

Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by Corporate2020: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
noleflendum:

You dey mentally alright like this?
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by tsdarkside(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
noleflendum:

i think na the fear of that koboko nahim reset him brain....
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by Anambragully: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:
[s]Now that Nigeria Army have Released Chiwetalu Agu.

As one Nigeria zombie,i feel like doing Awolowo style.[/s]
Delta miscreant who doesnt know where SE is located , donate your rabid father in place of the actor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by Danjikanbauchi: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Corporate2020:

This is why you are angry, bitter, depressed and suicidal.

Someone that used three million stubborn goats for pepper soup and suya in 1967 is definitely not your mate.
you Yorubas still celebrate the dead of Biafrans children starved to dead by Awolowo and Gowon. Awo Rat himself to dead but Gowon is still alive you can go ask him how market. He wish he never did that's why he has been apologizing and praying all over Nigeria. And do you know what they are all Christians used by the jihadist to killed another Christians.

God forbid I used children starved to dead to mock another because I want him to fill pain or I want to make a point.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by Corporate2020: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you Yorubas still celebrate the dead of Biafrans children starved to dead by Awolowo and Gowon. Awo Rat himself to dead but Gowon is still alive you can go ask him how market. He wish he never did that's why he has been apologizing and praying all over Nigeria. And do you know what they are all Christians used by the jihadist to killed another Christians.

God forbid I used children starved to dead to mock another because I want him to fill pain or I want to make a point.

Almajari, who taught you how to read and write? Everything is fair in war and love. When you declare war, what were you expecting? Hugs and Kisses? Anofia!

I did not mention children starved to death oooo. I only mentioned 3 million goats. I don't know why you equated it to children.
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by shigishege: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:

but if I may ask, why do ibos hate Yorubas so much like this?? Is it because of the role they play in the civil war.
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by loveth360(f): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
shigishege:
but if I may ask, why do ibos hate Yorubas so much like this?? Is it because of the role they play in the civil war.
First tell us why yobas hate Igbos with passion.
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by shigishege: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

shut up your fucking mouth and face front. It's only when you people are at receiving end that you will be shouting. It's called war so any tactics to win is welcomed.

So when wna they always call for war you don't know?? So it's only mouth your people get?? Don't have any tactics of war?? So that tell you how surphiaticated yourubas can be in wars. We only do the make mouths and chestbeat like you lots
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by Alfamann: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:

I heard the price has come down.

You can do it.

Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by shigishege: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
tsdarkside:

i think na the fear of that koboko nahim reset him brain....
you guys won't kill someone with laughter
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by shigishege: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
noleflendum:
hahahahahaa
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by shigishege: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:
Northern bandit he didn't deny Biafra.

Go fine the meaning "land of rising sun"

Chiwetalu Agu is wise man.
that's actually what we know ibos for. Always make mouth but when it boils down they chicken out.
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by shigishege: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:
First tell us why yobas hate Igbos with passion.
Yorubas don't hate ibos and we don't hate anyone. You know that in your minds and posterity will tell you that. But you see ibos?? They are too cunning, tracherous, decietful, greedy and hateful.

Ask the South Souths, ask the Middle Belts, ask the Ebonyis, ask Dokubo, ask Umahi, ask Hausas. Your tribe like to do to others what you will never like others to do to you.

Personally that's why I despise and hate you people. Or else I don't have any grudge with the ibos. We are supposed to be in the same shoe and line up in same direction but no one can trust you. You like blame games.

Yet you can't do without others helping you out. Na only to make mouth. The superiority complex na im we know you people for
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by Corporate2020: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Alfamann:

I heard the price has come down.

You can do it.

Yes, it's now cheap. But Awolowo did not need it to for the 3 million stubborn goats that he used for Asun and Barbecue
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by Alfamann: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Corporate2020:

Yes, it's now cheap. But Awolowo did not need it to for the 3 million stubborn goats that he used for Asun and Barbecue

Was that what he was doing under abokki Gowon's desk?
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by loveth360(f): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
shigishege:
Yorubas don't hate ibos and we don't hate anyone. You know that in your minds and posterity will tell you that. But you see ibos?? They are too cunning, tracherous, decietful, greedy and hateful.

Ask the South Souths, ask the Middle Belts, ask the Ebonyis, ask Dokubo, ask Umahi, ask Hausas. Your tribe like to do to others what you will never like others to do to you.

Personally that's why I despise and hate you people. Or else I don't have any grudge with the ibos. We are supposed to be in the same shoe and line up in same direction but no one can trust you. You like blame games.

Yet you can't do without others helping you out. Na only to make mouth. The superiority complex na im we know you people for
The bold is the definition of yoba.

Ask Easterners,We south south know you people.You can even ask your northern masters.

I don't know why i dey even engage you.
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by Corporate2020: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:

Ask Easterners,We south south know you people.You can even ask your northern masters.

Yet, you all want to die in Yoruba land. As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, you people pray to go to Lagos and Ibadan.

Even when Fashola and Aregbesola abducted you people all over Yorubaland and dumped up at Upper Iweka at 2:00AM, before 15 minutes, you have all jumped into the next available Mallam Daudu trailer moving cows to Lagos and Ibadan.
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by shigishege: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:

You can't know the reason why you engage me because you cant resist the urge to defend ipob terrorists.
Bia, so you are not ibo anymore?? You are now south south. Just now now you don deny your blodas?? Na wa for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Beast: Tinubu Had Two Drug Barons As Directors In Compass Ltd Chicago / Why Nigeria Needs To Elect An Igbo President In 2023 - By Farooq A. Kperogi / What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.