Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,475 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... (1443 Views)

I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu / Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested / Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by loveth360(f): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Corporate2020:

Yet, you all want to die in Yoruba land. As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, you people pray to go to Lagos and Ibadan.

Even when Fashola and Aregbesola abducted you people all over Yorubaland and dumped up at Upper Iweka at 2:00AM, before 15 minutes, you have all jumped into the next available Mallam Daudu trailer moving cows to Lagos and Ibadan.
Ask yourself why foolish people came to East when Easterners left in 1967 and fought for three years just to have Igbos back to their region.

Ask you fathers why they did that.
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by Danjikanbauchi: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
shigishege:
shut up your fucking mouth and face front. It's only when you people are at receiving end that you will be shouting. It's called war so any tactics to win is welcomed.

So when wna they always call for war you don't know?? So it's only mouth your people get?? Don't have any tactics of war?? So that tell you how surphiaticated yourubas can be in wars. We only do the make mouths and chestbeat like you lots
you are the lowest form of existence. Nobody is at the receiving ends rather you are bereaved of wisdom because you don't have conscious you only exist by instincts.
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by Danjikanbauchi: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
Corporate2020:

Almajari, who taught you how to read and write? Everything is fair in war and love. When you declare war, what were you expecting? Hugs and Kisses? Anofia!

I did not mention children starved to death oooo. I only mentioned 3 million goats. I don't know why you equated it to children.
wow should we say that when DSS invade Igboho house they killed goats and take same to their station, should we say that those killed at soka in Oyo states are goats.
Re: Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... by shigishege: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you are the lowest form of existence. Nobody is at the receiving ends rather you are bereaved of wisdom because you don't have conscious you only exist by instincts.
which one is you don't have conscious, don't let English speak you my friend, rather speak English.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Chinelo Died While Others Are Flogged Terrorist Are Freed Banker Pays Ransom / Umuahia One Million Man March For Peter Obi (photos And Video ) / Just In: Tinubu's Best Obituary By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.