Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK (40075 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by stephanie11: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Bola Tinubu, the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and former Lagos State governor, has returned to Nigeria on Friday — after spending months overseas receiving treatment.

It was gathered that among those at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos to meet Tinubu was the state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, and a few APC stalwarts.

This development was confirmed by his media spokesman, Tunde Rahman.

"I can confirm to you that Asiwaju just landed in Nigeria. He just landed in the country", he told our correspondent.
https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-tinubu-finally-returns-to-nigeria-from-uk/

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Totilopussylick(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
cheesy Is it every second this man de return from Uk

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Risingblue008(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
This expired druged man never still die?
Or he dey find souls wey go follow am go die?
What's is he still doing?

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by gabrieltemmy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by OfHope: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lagos landlord grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by IgweOfNnewi: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Those baby factory people will start crying now, mazi bola Ahmed Tinubu the slayer of senseless drug traffickers and developers is back. God punish devil

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by tolue42(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ijaya is back!

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Hammer2021: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
100 likes for the Jagaban

Son of the soil

192 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Worldlegend(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Polithiefchians

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by id4sho(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
angry
Another failure loading

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by mayorcon(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
I want to quickly introduce you to the newest way in Nigeria to make some cool passive income, which is called WhatApp Status Advertising (WSA).

I am sure you have helped your family and friends post their products or services on your Whatsapp Status before, you see, that is what I am saying. Thousands of people are making sales just by posting on their Whatsapp status alone.

So, there are vendors in Nigeria that want to pay you to help them post their products and services on your Whatsapp status. WOW...how cool does that sound to you?

Well, that is how cool it sounds to everybody. Unfortunately, we can only take in just 250 people alone, for now.

So, quickly join the very first set of people right now by sending Whatsapp message to the number below. The group name is "WSA Ad Partners"

Send a message on Whatsapp to 0906639 six seven 54 now to be added to the group.

LAGOS RESIDENTS ALONE FOR NOW PLEASE

REMEMBER, you might not be accepted once the number expected is filled up. Join us now and I will speak with you soon on the other side

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by daddytime(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sahara talk am...

And I just dey land for Heathrow with Slawo to come visit the guy oh...

Which kind carry waka be dis na

Na to chop Aduro one time oh..

Slawo...lets go...

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by samtoles: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Look at this half dead man running overseas for treatment just to keep himself half-fit so he can run for presidency come 2023. Look at the bloody sycophants who came to welcome him home. These ones have traded their future for filthy lucre.

This 69 years old man with the deteriorating health of a 105 year old. Look at what cocaine has done to him. Wole Soyinka is 87 years old and he looks and sound sharper than this frog looking poo-bah.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by paskal16: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
So we should do what

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Omicron007: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
shocked

This Old sick drug dealer has returned.
Maybe he has come to continue herbal treatment in Nigeria here.

This man would never smell Aso rock no matter how hard he tries.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by merits(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
angry
Barawo ka'abo
Who he help seff?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by obicoolnino: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Why do I think it's all shades of wrong if this walking Zombie is voted Nigeria's nxt president..I wish him well but for me he has no business contesting but rather he should quietly enjoy his loots and save this nation from pro buhari 3.0

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Betece: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lol.. Funny enough sahara reporters said he will be returning tomorrow but he decided to return today... Let me see if he will go back after a short while as they reported ..
Tinubu is funny, how can an aged man be so miasma and netted without forgetting the need to colonize, jeopardize and pressurize absolutely well without beheading the corn beef?
Have you ever seen were petroleum is being categorized suddenly without the pope and bishops?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by kushma(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Just as Sahara reports predicted

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Josenatanio: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
We move!
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by samuel19222(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Welcome back Jagaban

2023 is around the corner

Make una no vote for person wey go dey use our money go medical leave for oversea

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by deboysben(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Dead vegetable
Look at what these people are packaging for Nigeria.
Bag of bone.
God destroy this country make everybody start afresh

600 yrs of suffering to any urchin that will qoute me.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Felabrity: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
So?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Illuminatiship(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thief don come back e nor go better for anybody when go quote me.like for tinubu and igboho share for MN kanu..

13 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by fitinwell: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Terrorist just arrived you mean..

This is not a News jare...

That's there family headache..

This update is not for poor masses... So make una clear off!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by FamTomx2(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
wink

The return of the the vegetable!

I don't know how thunder go take strike this greedy criminal bastard for turning this country what it is today.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by shogsman(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
I could care less if he arrives in sickness or in health

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Covidodo: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Gandah(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
How e take concern me

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
You're welcome Jagaban.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Olajah81: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Welcome d Jagaban of the federation.

Next Excellency of d federal Republic

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi State Bread Levy/Tax / Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Air Force Base Suspended / Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.