Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK (40111 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Babastrong(m): 5:09am On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=Totilopussylick post=106570826] cheesy Is it every second this man de return from Uk [Our God is not like a man. If you were the god, i believe you would have killed the whole nation out of hatred. ]
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Olajah81: 5:49am On Oct 09, 2021
Kdon2:

I think this one need to be in a mentally unstable home ASAP! He go soon enter market if care is not taken. grin

Anoda wasted sperm sighted....
Not ur fault.... Ur mum wait it raw
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by SharedServices: 6:00am On Oct 09, 2021
mayorcon:
I want to quickly introduce you to the newest way in Nigeria to make some cool passive income, which is called WhatApp Status Advertising (WSA).

I am sure you have helped your family and friends post their products or services on your Whatsapp Status before, you see, that is what I am saying. Thousands of people are making sales just by posting on their Whatsapp status alone.

So, there are vendors in Nigeria that want to pay you to help them post their products and services on your Whatsapp status. WOW...how cool does that sound to you?

Well, that is how cool it sounds to everybody. Unfortunately, we can only take in just 250 people alone, for now.

So, quickly join the very first set of people right now by sending Whatsapp message to the number below. The group name is "WSA Ad Partners"

Send a message on Whatsapp to 0906639 six seven 54 now to be added to the group.

LAGOS RESIDENTS ALONE FOR NOW PLEASE

REMEMBER, you might not be accepted once the number expected is filled up. Join us now and I will speak with you soon on the other side

Ok
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Aysucess19: 6:01am On Oct 09, 2021
The real king of boys is back....make way
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Henrygetpaid: 6:15am On Oct 09, 2021
Sick country
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by gafnike: 6:39am On Oct 09, 2021
Go kill am.... Mugu
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2021
3braithe:

And what in the heavens is 😂😂 ?
I also don't av any idea
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Kdon2: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2021
Olajah81:

Anoda wasted sperm sighted....
Not ur fault.... Ur mum wait it raw

I guess your mom is one of the red light area hostess. Sorry bro every woman is not like your mom.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by AmazingELixir: 7:11am On Oct 09, 2021
NGpatriot:

No, your ipob brothers and sisters are on death row for powdery substance in Thailand, Indonesia, India, Malaysia and so on.

The joke is on you..

grin grin

That's still doesn't answer the question, as far as I'm concerned Afonjas & ipob are the main problem of this country.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by franchasng: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2021
An eminent Yoruba man, a honest and just Yoruba man who also happens to be an APC top chieftain and Buhari's campaign manager told the entire Yorubas the absolute truth on Arise TV morning show interview yesterday.

The man said, and I quote:

I am a Yoruba man with core Yoruba interest at heart, I am a Yoruba man before becoming a Nigeria so I cannot sabotage the interest of Yoruba people. If we want to zone APC Presidential ticket, it should be zoned to the South, and when we are talking about the South, it should be Southeast and no other because my father and uncle Obasanjo a full blooded Yoruba man ruled this country from 1999 to 2006, after him it returned back to the North in the person of Yaradua, and then swung to Southsouth in the person of Goodluck Jonathan.

If you take a look at it, the only major tribe who have a major stake in Nigeria that is yet to touch that Presidential seat is Igbo, so I believe 2023 should be handed over to them for equity, fairness and unity of this country.

Igbos deserve to lead this country. Nobody should tell me that in the whole Southeast, there is no capable hand that all Nigerians can trust to become the President in 2023, there are so many of them, we should give them the chance. This is my personal opinion and the right thing to do.

If I am Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he is my mentor, my boss, but I will advice him not to run for Presidency in 2023 but throw his full weight behind an Igbo Presidential candidate. This is what I expect from Bola Tinubu my mentor.

But Yoruba youth urchins on Nairaland think it's by gragra
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by donhackaz: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2021
The mumu's staying downtown will not like to hear this....
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by bjdon: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2021
Buddha3:
I'm still flummoxed as to the height of relevance media houses and some Nigerian youths are giving to this political scavenger who has singlehandedly turned the Lagos treasury into his personal wallet.

It is even more irritating that sane humans are touting him as the next best replacement to the debacle that is unfortunately our President right now.

Is it that Nigerians don't learn or are we way too stupid that we make it a tradition to be electing ruthless and wicked leaders at every opportunity we get?

Nigerians, wetin dey worry una sef? Is this a curse? Which kind wahala I born enter like this? Today you people have started worshipping tinubu like freshly baked agege bread, tomorrow now you'll start coming online and dropping account details asking for alms to feed. Finally, suffer no dey tire una true true! Tufia!

My brother I feel your pain. Nigerians truly deserve all the suffering they get. How can any right minded person support Tinubu, Peter Obi, Orji Kalu Atiku or Saraki for president? All confirmed rogues. We are truly our own worst enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Spherical77(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2021
Benmob:
If u are a youth and u still clamoring for pple like tinubu,atiku and orji uzor kalu to be president, u need ur brain check
Osinbajo the intellect man is better
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Lugianostar(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2021
Bullion van of our time?
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Spherical77(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2021
franchasng:
An eminent Yoruba man, a honest and just Yoruba man who also happens to be an APC top chieftain and Buhari's campaign manager told the entire Yorubas the absolute truth on Arise TV morning show interview yesterday.

The man said, and I quote:

I am a Yoruba man with core Yoruba interest at heart, I am a Yoruba man before becoming a Nigeria so I cannot sabotage the interest of Yoruba people. If we want to zone APC Presidential ticket, it should be zoned to the South, and when we are talking about the South, it should be Southeast and no other because my father and uncle Obasanjo a full blooded Yoruba man ruled this country from 1999 to 2006, after him it returned back to the North in the person of Yaradua, and then swung to Southsouth in the person of Goodluck Jonathan.

If you take a look at it, the only major tribe who have a major stake in Nigeria that is yet to touch that Presidential seat is Igbo, so I believe 2023 should be handed over to them for equity, fairness and unity of this country.

Igbos deserve to lead this country. Nobody should tell me that in the whole Southeast, there is no capable hand that all Nigerians can trust to become the President in 2023, there are so many of them, we should give them the chance. This is my personal opinion and the right thing to do.

If I am Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he is my mentor, my boss, but I will advice him not to run for Presidency in 2023 but throw his full weight behind an Igbo Presidential candidate. This is what I expect from Bola Tinubu my mentor.

But Yoruba youth urchins on Nairaland think it's by gragra
Hope you know becoming Nigeria president requires strategies?

Secondly, they just don't dish out who to run for presidency like food. There are processes. They'd have to conduct a primary election within the party or convention then the winner become the flag bearer. Stop being emotional bro and be sincere with yourself. Which political party would want to take the risk of just hand picking an igbo man as the flag bearer of her party with little popularity? Who would want to take such risk to hand pink an igbo man who doesn't have the power to contest and win within the 2 major party? In politics, especially Nigeria you have to be realistic with yourself. APC can't afford losing the presidency likewise PDP wanna come in back at all cost. What they need is someone sophisticated, an indomitable person that can flaw other candidates accross the federation. Not just picking a person to represent the party in the name of peace or whataview. What next after peace? Can such person flaw other candidates just like Buhari did consecutively?

I can't give or allow my blood brother to vye for a position when i know he's going no where. When i already know the end from the beginning (as per naija politics) I'd rather give it to an outsider whose victory is certain for me.

Naija politics is 101 percent different from the way you guys view it.

Why would i hand pick someone that can't even win at the primary level? Please how is that possible selling such a person?

Let me even take it to another direction, lets assume Tinubu and Atiku doesn't want to run for presidency and they both agreed to handpick someone in their various party. Would other candidates accept? Ofcourse not, because they also wanna contest and win. Let's also assume they find a way to manipulate it at their various party to hand pick a candidate. How is such candidate sellable to Nigerians considering the kinda politics here?

APC ain't hand picking Tinubu o.. they're most likely gonna conduct a primary election at the convention. People just assumed Tinubu is much likely to win and get the ticket for APC due to his level of influence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2021
awesonjr:

I also don't av any idea

Clown grin
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2021
3braithe:

Clown grin
na my phone dey misbehav
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by NGpatriot: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
AmazingELixir:

That's still doesn't answer the question, as far as I'm concerned Afonjas & ipob are the main problem of this country.
[/s]

Rubbish..
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Ofolete: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2021
Our next president you are welcome
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by Tubes(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK by chrisvic007: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2021
deboysben:
Dead vegetable
Look at what these people are packaging for Nigeria.
Bag of bone.
God destroy this country make everybody start afresh

600 yrs of suffering to any urchin that will qoute me.

Stop wailing, instead look for another failure like Atikuchukwu and Obi Pandora to package. #frustatedgang.

Note: it is your next 10 generations that will remain slaves to slaves for their entire lives. Olosi somebody.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri / 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / Ezeugo Darlington Chukwuma, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgent In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.