Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal (3710 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Frankdolzy1: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Pls guys what's next step after getting admission offer.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Limassol(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
Congrats! How much is the tuition-fee?
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Frankdolzy1: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Limassol:
Congrats! How much is the tuition-fee?
the fee ranges from €1200-€1400, payable in ten instalments.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by elijah101(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
how did you get the admission .. please
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Sonnobax15(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Congrats man....any way to take japa from this country na sure banker for my ears lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Frankdolzy1: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Congrats man....any way to take japa from this country na sure banker for my ears lipsrsealed
Thanks so much!
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Frankdolzy1: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
elijah101:
how did you get the admission .. please
there are many schools in portugal, apply with the right documents, they will give you admission.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Nreebge: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Is language not a barrier?
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Frankdolzy1: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nreebge:
Is language not a barrier?
not all, they have courses taught in english! Although they will still subject you to portuguese Language class.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by youngtee5(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
Which school do you apply to let me make research about them too
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Frankdolzy1: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Pls guys stop e-mailing, if you have any questions you can ask it here, so that other people can learn too.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Nreebge: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
not all, they have courses taught in english! Although they will still subject you to portuguese Language class.

Thanks for your quick and clear response
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by yemmywesey(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
Congrats ��
Legalization of documents starting from police to ministry of foreign affairs.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by yemmywesey(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
How did you applied, I have been trying to apply to coimbra university , it has not been fruitful yet.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Frankdolzy1: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
yemmywesey:

Congrats ��
Legalization of documents starting from police to ministry of foreign affairs.
thanks so much bro! Am done with legalization. Do you have any idea if I can use someone not directly related to me as sponsor because I don't have any relative I can use his statement of account as proof of sponsorship.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Frankdolzy1: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
yemmywesey:
How did you applied, I have been trying to apply to coimbra university , it has not been fruitful yet.
it's simple bro, visit the university site and see the admission requirements, gets the documents ready and apply. I think next application period will be January 2023.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by yemmywesey(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
it's simple bro, visit the university site and see the admission requirements, gets the documents ready and apply. I think next application period will be January 2023.

Thanks bro.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by JJCE(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
. Wow, this wil be affordable, can you please tell me the name of the university u got admitted to?
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by yemmywesey(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Op please update us about your documentation process.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Frankdolzy1: 1:41am On Oct 13, 2021
yemmywesey:
Op please update us about your documentation process.
alright, finished my verification and my documents returned to the embassy last week. Just waiting for the embassy to call me for visa application, meanwhile am getting all the necessary documents ready.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by crestedaguiyi: 2:33am On Oct 13, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
$1200 - $1400 monthly or yearly?
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Frankdolzy1: 6:58am On Oct 13, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

$1200 - $1400 monthly or yearly?
yearly, portuguese schools are cheapest in europe!
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by crestedaguiyi: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
yearly, portuguese schools are cheapest in europe!

Can you mention some university that uses english
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Frankdolzy1: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

Can you mention some university that uses english
university of porto, university of lisbon, and others. Pls check out english taught causes in their web page.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by oyatz(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
thanks so much bro! Am done with legalization. Do you have any idea if I can use someone not directly related to me as sponsor because I don't have any relative I can use his statement of account as proof of sponsorship.

If you have a link to the Chairman of your LGA, he can write a letter of sponsorship (backed with the council's seal and Statement of Account) for you.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by jgbemson1: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Thanks for the info am gonna apply for school in portugal
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by yemmywesey(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=jgbemson1 post=106713926]Thanks for the info am gonna apply for school in portugal [
/quote]

Have you started now.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by jgbemson1: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=yemmywesey post=106760793][/quote]

Starting tonight
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by thegreencoal: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Please tell us the name of the university that awarded you the admission.

Thank you.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Liadi2(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
I want to know if I can use the following to apply for msc in Portugal. I had Hnd in electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, I did Pgde in education recently. I want to know if I can use the pdge to apply for masters in Education in Portugal
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by thegreencoal: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Frankdolzy1:

What is the name of the university that awarded the admission to you?
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Frankdolzy1: 6:19am On Oct 17, 2021
Liadi2:
I want to know if I can use the following to apply for msc in Portugal. I had Hnd in electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, I did Pgde in education recently. I want to know if I can use the pdge to apply for masters in Education in Portugal
I don't know about HND and pgde because I applied with degree, but you can still apply with it, they have both polytechnic and university.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Major Reason Many People Are Refused Visas / Help College In Manchester Uk Without Ielts / Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.