Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,329 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal (3744 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Frankdolzy1: 6:20am On Oct 17, 2021
thegreencoal:

What is the name of the university that awarded the admission to you?
applied university of azore, utad and algarve. Got admission in all of them. But my friend got through university of minho.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Macgyver1: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
I don't know about HND and pgde because I applied with degree, but you can still apply with it, they have both polytechnic and university.

Do they allow students to work? Or give work permit after studies
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Frankdolzy1: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2021
Macgyver1:

Do they allow students to work? Or give work permit after studies
yes, they give work and 1 year resident permit upon arrival to portugal.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Macgyver1: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
yes, they give work and 1 year resident permit upon arrival to portugal.

Wow, can one easily extend the resident permit to hopefully settle down? & how easy is it to et a decent job? Looks like 1 PTE = 2 Naira. Not much difference in value.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Frankdolzy1: 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
Macgyver1:

Wow, can one easily extend the resident permit to hopefully settle down? & how easy is it to et a decent job? Looks like 1 PTE = 2 Naira. Not much difference in value.
portuguese euro is same in value with all the country under EU block. Yes, as a student once the 1 permit expires, you are given 5 years permit which will guarantee to permanent residency and Nationalisation.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by hammed71(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
applied university of azore, utad and algarve. Got admission in all of them. But my friend got through university of minho.
Bro please is admission still on?
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Frankdolzy1: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
hammed71:
Bro please is admission still on?
most admission portals are closed for now, if you want to apply, you must wait till January!
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by thegreencoal: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Frankdolzy1:

Thank you so much for sharing this crucial information.
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Success77x: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2021
Congratulations bro, i key into your blessing.

What is the cost of living like in Braga?
cost of renting an apartment and other utilities like gas, light and internet.

I'm 33 years old, and If am to apply for the Bsc program do you think i'll get the admission, and is IELTS needed?

Can you work and study as a student so as to be able to meet up with some financial need?
Re: I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal by Con2rol: 4:28pm On Mar 24
Pls when and how can i apply for Msc in the university of Algerve Portugal?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable Hotels In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos / I Need A Cult Or Brotherhood That Can Get Me Quick Riches,i Need To Pay N5m For My Flight Training A / Arrival Visa Or Stamp On Virgin USA Passport In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.