Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Husband And Side Husband In Court Over Child (paternity Fraud) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband And Side Husband In Court Over Child (paternity Fraud) (451 Views)

Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Side Husband In Court Over Child (paternity Fraud) by Crossroad1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
A shocking case of paternity fraud has been discovered following a public court case in America.

A husband and his wife’s lover who were fighting over the paternity of an 11-month-old child, dragged each other to open court that also conducts DNA test.

After DNA test was carried out, it was discovered that neither of the men is the real father of the child.
A video from the public hearing which was shown on national TV as part of a reality TV, shows the women breaking down in tears after it was revealed that neither her husband nor her lover fathered her child.

When the judge asked who the real father of the baby is, she, however, said she does not know.

#copied#

Re: Husband And Side Husband In Court Over Child (paternity Fraud) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Why is it that this paternity fraud is majorly common among the black folks? undecided

Well,like I've said here countless times,that I'll make this DNA test a compulsory thing for any living thing that'll live under my roof, not even my dogs and their puppies will be exempted lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Side Husband In Court Over Child (paternity Fraud) by mymadam(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
Congratulations to all concerned. More whatever to your whatever undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband And Side Husband In Court Over Child (paternity Fraud) by FreeSpirited: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
Any man who still trust a woman deep down in this century deserve to train a bastard.
All our woman don turn hoeloshoes...they don't even know who give Dem Belle....too much preeq
Re: Husband And Side Husband In Court Over Child (paternity Fraud) by Nostring: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
This one choke
Re: Husband And Side Husband In Court Over Child (paternity Fraud) by Smartb0y: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Why's it "shocking",nigeria ranks number 1 or 2 on paternity fraud. Smh
Re: Husband And Side Husband In Court Over Child (paternity Fraud) by FreeSpirited: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Why is it that this paternity fraud is majorly common among the black folks? undecided

Well,like I've said here countless times,that I'll make this DNA test a compulsory thing for any living thing that'll live under my roof, not even my dogs and their puppies will be exempted lipsrsealed
Congratulations...Men are finally getting wise

1 Like

Re: Husband And Side Husband In Court Over Child (paternity Fraud) by whalley676: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle....
Re: Husband And Side Husband In Court Over Child (paternity Fraud) by Davash222(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
. After DNA test was carried out, it was discovered that neither of the men is the real father of the child.

grin grin

.When the judge asked who the real father of the baby is, she, however, said she does not know

Obviously, the promiscuous woman slept with several men not to know the real father of the child. A married woman cry

Women are terrible, believe me.

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Side Husband In Court Over Child (paternity Fraud) by FvckAllMods: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
... na who know, na him know grin
whalley676:
Wahala be like bicycle....
Re: Husband And Side Husband In Court Over Child (paternity Fraud) by Justbehave(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Legit Fact About Enaira / Uk Used Apple Iphone Xs Max / Your Advice Needed Here Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.