Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out (31486 Views)

Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by FahBuLous: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Evercurious:

Pls fo find out cos there are lots of stuff now done online . Except you just want to be silly since you know it's a lady in this case. Okay?
It's not about being silly, I don't actually know, if you do please put me through, I am ready to learn...
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by FahBuLous: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
AlexB300:
how old are you? 70?
Lol.. Please if you know how to, I am ready to submit to learning please...
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Bighead9: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

don't worry, it'll get to you very soon

Open your Mouth wide. grin grin
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by folks4luv(f): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
And you dont consider it a possibility that the girl said what really happened? You lots are the problems of Nigeria, reasons evil will continue to thrive cause evil doers know some people will support them. Only a stranger will claim to be unaware of the atrocities of security operatives. But let's continue to deny it. Evil will always catch up with evil supporters
BlowYourMind:
Hehehehehe Igbo Catholic girls and lies. grin

First it was at the checkpoint some was calling you on your hundred thousand phone, are you a customer service representative?

at the check point you brought out your smart phone to check who was calling? so the dull un-smart girl uses a smart phone.

So the tall Fulani soldier who has Fulani soldier written on his forehead or speaks fulfude and you Igbo girl understand smashed your phone without listening to explanation.

two thing must be involved either you are those easy virtue girl with sharp uncouth mouth or the or the emotional blackmail was concocted by some bunch of IPOB members trying to portray the Nigerian Navy in bad light, which ever way, we know your works.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by speaktome(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
Off point
TripleOh7:

With your sanity intact, have uniformed men not been killed in the east in recent times?
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Itachi23: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
loveth360:
Soldiers at Owerrinta Smashed my Phone and Threw it into River - Girl Cries Out

# IgbereTV

A female indigene of Abia State has narrated her ordeal with a Personnel of the Nigerian Navy at a Navy checkpoint of the Owerrinta axis. The young lady who pleaded anonymous stated that she was harassed, threatened and denied her smart phone which she newly purchased with over a hundred thousand naira.

According to her, she had on Thursday, 7th October 2021, boarded a motorcycle which was heading towards Okpoala before she bumped into the security personnel standing with a riffle at a checkpoint in between Imo and Abia State.

"As a normal routine, I and the bike man went down from the bike just to cross the checkpoint on foot. The bike man dragged his bike while I follow suit with my phone inside my pocket.

"At this point, my phone rang and I decided to bring it off my pocket to know who was calling me . I have always used this route so I know I can't take calls until I cross the bitter looking armed Navy security operative.
"Unfortunately, the dark lanky and tall Fulani Navy personnel concluded that I was taking a picture of him which was totally a lie. My phone was ringing out loud and so it was totally impossible for me to be taking pictures same time.

"These I tried explaining to him, but he hurriedly snatched the phone off me and smashed it countless times on the tarred road. Looking at the already pieced phone with tears in my eyes, I pleaded to have at least my sim cards, but the wicked soul instead picked the smashed phone and threw it into the nearby river", she said.

"I'm highly pained because my smart phone is my livelihood, I earn my living with it and that's why I don't joke with it" , she added.

Similar reports had drawn the attention of our reporters on how same security men intimidates innocent passer-by including motorists and bus drivers who toll the routes on daily basis.

Well meaning citizens should rise up against such inhuman treatment and rights Violation by the security forces. We asked that justice must take its place.

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/5116175058411007/?app=fbl

I smell lies

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Rexymania(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
I just wish one unknown gunmen will read this story. Idiots. Una no go die better! Intimidating my blood! Aha! Chukwu Okike! Why?
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by PaNnamdi: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Americafighter:

All of una comment no pass that... So the soldier just collect her phone and smash... Make you self think.... Girls are so rude..
Out of every twelve a zombie must be included
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by thugthang(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Theunbothered

So to u every northerner is a fulani right?
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Dedemworld: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:
Na for unarmed innocent civilians dem dey get power. When they jam their follow men with arms, they'll run and start blaming FG for not providing them with nuclear weapons. Cowards!

Ur own mumu no get duplicate... there is an adage says HEARING ONE SIDED OF THE STORY AND JUMPS INTO CONCLUSION IS A WICKED SOULS. anything they cook and brings online here abt soldiers u people don't even care if it's the truth and there is more to it.. u will quickly jump into conclusions by blaming those soldiers. Ur foolishness brain doesn't tell u that even though the girl is at fault she will not come out openly and say it, she would only come out and justify her own side to look innocent. Civilians are more than rude most times but when it finally happens everyone will be blaming soldiers.. and come, u can't do half pf what those guys are doing. U sit comfortably at the corner of ur house typing rubbish online.. ur only braveness is on nairaland. May God damage u for that useless comment
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
FahBuLous:
It's not about being silly, I don't actually know, if you do please put me through, I am ready to learn...

Ooh dear. I m so sorry. I just felt you wanted to be silly. Pls check business and investment sector here on nairaland to know more. But pls be very careful so you dont get scammed
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by FahBuLous: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Evercurious:

Ooh dear. I m so sorry. I just felt you wanted to be silly. Pls check business and investment sector here on nairaland to know more. But pls be very careful so you dont get scammed
Sure... Thanks hun
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Facefront1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
I have one question to ask ooh...
What's the reason behind all these no receiving of calls on military checking point?
Does receiving call or making calls on military checking point cause anything... Because me I don't understand.... If I want to attack you, is it when I get to your house I will start calling people to come and attack you?... I see no reason for all these.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by UnabashedIPOB: 12:09am On Oct 11, 2021
"These I tried explaining to him, but he hurriedly snatched the phone off me and smashed it countless times on the tarred road. Looking at the already pieced phone with tears in my eyes, I pleaded to have at least my sim cards, but the wicked soul instead picked the smashed phone and threw it into the nearby river"

I don't see any unity beggars and Presidiot B0K0HARI apologists condemn such inhumane treatment of an innocent citizen. But when the reverse is the case, you fools would be on here blowing your vuvuzelas and talking trash.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Drogunov: 2:40am On Oct 11, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
You can only disgrace yourself here. The region that feeds you and provides you with leadership, power supply etc is worthy of been called barren...but because you are a cursed people and a bigot minority ...you can make your empty rantings

You know what? Keep your food, your leadership and whatever. Use it to develop your region first. After that you can start negotiating to have us back as partners. Otherwise go and die you deranged baboon!
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Brotherman(m): 3:34am On Oct 11, 2021
Bolaji26:
Liar.

Tell us what truly happen cus your stories doesn't sound real.

I know soldiers can act funny but this is obvious an incomplete stories.

.maybe bcus u manage get one big officer smocking ur cookie, u come think bcus of that, you can act rude to the junior ones at on duty
Even if she actually acted rude, does it give the soldier the right to smash her phone?
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by odysey: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2021
bluebay:

For all I know, she wasn’t assaulted physically and am sure she must have done something else to make her phone smashed… Navy officers and Airforce officers, I respect them so much. They are so intelligent
I don't think she did anything wrong, it's only in Nigeria that you hear don't bring up your phone when passing a check point, well it shows they have been at war with us and we didn't even know until David's expose then we understood why the massacre at leki tolgate happened
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Theunbothered: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2021
thugthang:
Theunbothered

So to u every northerner is a fulani right?

You can use the eyes you have to read my post again and tell me where I said that.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by bluebay(m): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2021
odysey:
I don't think she did anything wrong, it's only in Nigeria that you hear don't bring up your phone when passing a check point, well it shows they have been at war with us and we didn't even know until David's expose then we understood why the massacre at leki tolgate happened
There are other countries you aren’t permitted to do that.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by odysey: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2021
bluebay:

There are other countries you aren’t permitted to do that.
those countries are at war and so we're at war sadly the government is waring with citizens
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by YourFavorite21(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nigerian Soldiers are always bitter and aggressive, I'm not surprised at all.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by thugthang(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Theunbothered:

You can use the eyes you have to read my post again and tell me where I said that.

U said military personnel have name tag there by supporting the girl narrative that it was a fulani soldier that attacks her
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Theunbothered: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
thugthang:

U said military personnel have name tag there by supporting the girl narrative that it was a fulani soldier that attacks her

If a Fulani person with a Fulani name speaks Fulbe are you going to say its an Edo person?
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Bahamas95(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2021
lexy2014:

so how is d scenario u have painted a crime?
It's not a crime but it's imperative you obey simple instruction to avoid situations like this.

Nigerians are too stubborn.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by lexy2014: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2021
Bahamas95:
It's not a crime but it's imperative you obey simple instruction to avoid situations like this.

Nigerians are too stubborn.

What was d "simple instruction"? Does d instruction negate her rights as a Nigerian? If what she did wasn't a crime, then on what basis was she punished?

How are Nigerians too stubborn? Who are d Nigerians u are referring to as being too stubborn?
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by emmyluizzz: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Evercurious:

Pathetic you...
be warn...I'm not your regular kind of guy
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
emmyluizzz:

be warn...I'm not your regular kind of guy

Lol... keep that warning to yourself
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by emmyluizzz: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
Evercurious:

I'm warning you and you are laughing out loud.. undecided
Evercurious:

I'm warning you and you are laughing out loud..
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by AlexB300: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
FahBuLous:
Lol.. Please if you know how to, I am ready to submit to learning please...
download Binance
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by FahBuLous: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
AlexB300:
download Binance
I have binance but not verified
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by thugthang(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Theunbothered:

If a Fulani person with a Fulani name speaks Fulbe are you going to say its an Edo person?
Did the navy personnel spoke to the girl in fulfulde language for her to tag him a fulani Navy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thief Escapes Being Lynched By Mob After Being Caught Stealing In Imo. Photos / Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) / 15-year-old Loses Eye After Flogging By Step Mother (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.