Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out (31480 Views)

Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Jostoman: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Americafighter:

All of una comment no pass that... So the soldier just collect her phone and smash... Make you self think.... Girls are so rude..
I trust the BMC supporters they will always find a way to defend the evil of this government but I know that nothing last forever.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Proflere: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Americafighter:

All of una comment no pass that... So the soldier just collect her phone and smash... Make you self think.... Girls are so rude..
No matter how rude a civilian is, a trained soldier has no business punishing them so far their rudeness doesn't threaten the nation's peace. When will you guys start living in a civilized manner! Tueh!!
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Myself2(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
My dear, just lick your wounds and move on.

If I may add, you did not apply wisdom and caution at the time.

You said you were used to that route and knew the drill was NEVER to answer your phone while around the check points, so WHY did you commit the blunder of bringing out your ringing phone "just to know who was calling", WHY, so after knowing who was calling, would you have gone ahead to pick the call and start talking with the person when you yourself had admitted knowing that was against the norm ?

You for jejely allow the phone to ring out, it would even have made the ego tripping soldiers feel good to hear your phone ring and yet you refused to answer the call in deference to them, if you had done that, your trip would have ended in joy and your phone would still be with you till this day intact, and you won't be here on nairaland crying over spilled milk with this story that touch

2 Likes

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Myself2(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2021

You said you were used to that route and knew the drill was NEVER to answer your phone while around the check points, so WHY did you commit the blunder of bringing out your ringing phone "just to know who was calling", WHY , so after knowing who was calling, would you have gone ahead to pick the call and start talking with the person when you yourself had admitted knowing that was against the norm ?

You for jejely allow the phone to ring out, it would even have made the ego tripping soldiers feel good to hear your phone ring and yet you refused to answer the call in deference to them, if you had done that, your trip would have ended in joy and your phone would still be with you till this day intact, and you won't be here on nairaland crying over spilled milk with this story that touch
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by thaprofit88: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Americafighter:

Let’s even say she was rude according to your logic, is that a deserving treatment of someone who was nothing but rude to you? Just because you have a uniform and a gun?
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by skytanics(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Please, do not for any reason pick your phone or answer call when at any military or police check points whether you're in a vehicle, on a bike, etc. It's very important you adhere to this. Informant have used this to give out Intel of number of military personnel to their gangs. So please desist from it. The call or phone can wait. Thanks.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Ibkhaleel01: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol.... Die if you can... Did you say bigot minority? Lol... feed yourself abeg.... Poverty personified region plagued with diseases and all sorts of iniquities... You speak as if I ve nt been to your barren land... God forbid you
I dnt blame you because hypocrisy bis very common among you guys...

Jealousy of the north will not save you!

In case you dont know!

The North is the single largest supplier of raw materials in all Nigerian industries, from food through agriculture and cloths to shelter through cements and other building materials available in the Northern rocks, including iron ores and ceramics.
The North have Gold, Diamond, Tin, copper, gypsum, coal, magnesium, etc and even uranium all over the area.

A liter of groundnut/cotton oil is more expensive than a liter of oil, and it has long industrial chain value , from pharmaceuticals, detergents etc.

The cows that some few people condemn is over 20M in number in Nigeria, when properly harnessed and utilize, if a quarter of this number can produce a liter of milk a day, it means the North will have 5M liters of milk per day, each liter is N350, much more that a liter of fuel.

This notwithstanding the endless value chain of milk processing in different industries. A cow, from its feeds to all parts of its body including its dungs is a source of value, thus a cow is a wealth in all ramifications. All we need is to harness its value.

The north have river Niger, connecting all the way from Guinea mountains to, over Kebbi, Niger, Kogi and Deltas as it approaches the Ocean where it’s called the Niger-Delta. The North can still reach the ocean through Borgu to Benin republic down to Atlantic Ocean.

Bury your smelly ass in shame
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Gkemz: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nowadays when you get to a military or police checkpoint, switch off your mobile device just like you're in an exam hall.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Mrice22: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:

Have you been to that Owerrinta before? Those soldiers at that checking point deserves to be curtailed or maybe interact with in a language they will understand. .
They're just a "DOT" to unharmed civilians at that checking point..
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Kayyus09(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
If it is as reported, those guys didn't act fair.

But even you, as you said you knew that point so well, you should have acted differently.

What would you have done with your phone in such situation with unknown gunmen?
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
I dnt blame you because hypocrisy bis very common among you guys...

Jealousy of the north will not save you!

In case you dont know!

The North is the single largest supplier of raw materials in all Nigerian industries, from food through agriculture and cloths to shelter through cements and other building materials available in the Northern rocks, including iron ores and ceramics.
The North have Gold, Diamond, Tin, copper, gypsum, coal, magnesium, etc and even uranium all over the area.

A liter of groundnut/cotton oil is more expensive than a liter of oil, and it has long industrial chain value , from pharmaceuticals, detergents etc.

The cows that some few people condemn is over 20M in number in Nigeria, when properly harnessed and utilize, if a quarter of this number can produce a liter of milk a day, it means the North will have 5M liters of milk per day, each liter is N350, much more that a liter of fuel.

This notwithstanding the endless value chain of milk processing in different industries. A cow, from its feeds to all parts of its body including its dungs is a source of value, thus a cow is a wealth in all ramifications. All we need is to harness its value.

The north have river Niger, connecting all the way from Guinea mountains to, over Kebbi, Niger, Kogi and Deltas as it approaches the Ocean where it’s called the Niger-Delta. The North can still reach the ocean through Borgu to Benin republic down to Atlantic Ocean.

Bury your smelly ass in shame

Lol... Go feed yourself first. HQ of poverty.. See who is talking of hypocrisy? You all re HYPOCRITES. Infact Hypocrisy personified.. see your mouth . People of integrity indeed... Criminals, beast of the deserts, animals,cave men, drug addicts, petrol smugglers, bandits,terrorists, born throwaway children aka almajiri ,ponograpny addicts and all sorts of iniquities... Juat take your wandering filthy ass away from here.. Dopemu with an iq far lower than average
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Karlosorji(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Evercurious:

which kind useless sacrifice...
So shut up and stop typing rubbish all because you have a smart phone

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by xeju: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:
Sorry about that but even the unborn Nigerian child knows that you must never answer your phone at a military checkpoint.

They'd think you were signaling to ESN about their location given that ESN has been killing uniformed men.

You are quite lucky you weren't beaten to a pulp by the soldiers.
Stupidity too full this country walahi. So person wey one inform criminals of soldiers location go first reach checkpoint before he/she call. This same Nigerian army went to Liberia and Sierra Leone to misbehave and they're sent back. Always barbaric cos they enlist the most barbaric and illiterate in the society

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by bewla(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by xeju: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Americafighter:

I'm also a soldier but I'm not defending the soldier ... But that story not seems true ...
Now we know why the story doesn't sound true to you, you're one of the barbaric ones

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Karlosorji:
So shut up and stop typing rubbish all because you have a smart phone

You shut the hell up and stop talking about useless sacrifice while they kill and intimidate innocent citizens... Sacrifice my ass . As of they dont get paid. Or dont you pay tax? Nonsense
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Afamed: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Believe this IPoB propaganda at your own peril
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
xeju:

Stupidity too full this country walahi. So person wey one inform criminals of soldiers location go first reach checkpoint before he/she call. This same Nigerian army went to Liberia and Sierra Leone to misbehave and they're sent back. Always barbaric cos they enlist the most barbaric and illiterate in the society

Until you wear that uniform and are sent into a region where you can be attacked at any second and killed before you understand that soldiers don't have the luxury to think the way you are thinking.

She should count herself lucky that they weren't jittery enough to have shot her dead on the spot.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Ykc2(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Americafighter:

just like soldier denied shooting anyone at lekki toll gate, I pray Nigeria soldier decapitate you that will be your reward,
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by googlepikins: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Father lord let unknown gunmen visit them this week
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Kennedy97: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:
Sorry about that but even the unborn Nigerian child knows that you must never answer your phone at a military checkpoint.

They'd think you were signaling to ESN about their location given that ESN has been killing uniformed men.

See the kind of analog brain you have
So If ipob wants to attack them the ipob personnel will stand where they are and make the phone call?
I no just dey understand some of una way of thinking!
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Ibkhaleel01: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol... Go feed yourself first. HQ of poverty.. See who is talking of hypocrisy? You all re HYPOCRITES. Infact Hypocrisy personified.. see your mouth . People of integrity indeed... Criminals, beast of the deserts, animals,cave men, drug addicts, petrol smugglers, bandits,terrorists, born throwaway children aka almajiri ,ponograpny addicts and all sorts of iniquities... Juat take your wandering filthy ass away from here.. Dopemu with an iq far lower than average
if not for the poverty you wouldn't have stay here and open your gutter mouth to speak Ill of the hand that feeds you
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by speaktome(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
With ur sanity intact, you think that someone giving signal to ESN, Taliban or whatever you may call them will just come to the check point and be making the call
The very area this thing happened is my area... You need to see how rude those touts in Army uniform are
TripleOh7:

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by bewla(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:
Na for unarmed innocent civilians dem dey get power. When they jam their follow men with arms, they'll run and start blaming FG for not providing them with nuclear weapons. Cowards!
don't make mountain out of moles

1 why take your phone at a check point if you don't intend to pick your call
2 how do you come to conclusions is a Fulani solder

Davash222:
Na for unarmed innocent civilians dem dey get power. When they jam their follow men with arms, they'll run and start blaming FG for not providing them with nuclear weapons. Cowards!
Try to put the other person in your shoes
Not all you read should you put hate (1)check point is the first or last bridge to security , so no photos
(2) how do u conclude is a Fulani solder

To be a good jurge u have to put your self at a no party unity
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by wizseller: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Are you saying UGM need to visit them?

Davash222:

Have you been to that Owerrinta before? Those soldiers at that checking point deserves to be curtailed or maybe interact with in a language they will understand. .
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by wizseller: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wisdom is profitable to direct

Myself2:

You said you were used to that route and knew the drill was NEVER to answer your phone while around the check points, so WHY did you commit the blunder of bringing out your ringing phone "just to know who was calling", WHY, so after knowing who was calling, would you have gone ahead to pick the call and start talking with the person when you yourself had admitted knowing that was against the norm ?

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Bighead9: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
cybertruss:

Something far bigger than thunder will for sure fire you.

I laugh at your stupidity. grin

In fact thunder small oooo

Oya open your Mouth. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Cassetteman: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
This is totally wrong,this what I call intimidation well God is watching is always there to fight for the innocent if I were u I we report him to master Jesus and wait to hear result
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Chigold101(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Americafighter:

They have done that to me and almost beat me up for keeping silent.

In my own case, my phone fell down on the road because I was carrying something with both hands.
As the people around tried to pick up the phone for me. A Hilux van filled with military personnel came and packed on the phone.
People were shouting but they ignored them. After about 2 minutes they moved a little from off the phone and guys their picked up the phone and in all these o never said a word.
Finally their commander called and was asking why I threw my phone under their vehicle when I saw them coming.
Well the rest is history, but after that incident I have no pity for any soldier because they abuse their power in every possible way
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Bahamas95(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
lexy2014:

what is d something that happened?
It could be anything.....Most of them are so addicted to their phones that they can't do without touching it for a minute. She wouldn't have died if she had walked pass the checkpoint before checking who was calling.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by thugthang(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
I lose interest in the news the moment I read 'TALL BLACK FULANI SOLDIER. Like what the Bleep! Is fulani written on his forehead?! What a bitch I get no sympathy for u bitch!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect / Someone Stole My Phone And Withdrew Over N180k From My Account Within 3hrs / Man Intercepted With Suspicious, Offensive & Dirty Fetish Items In Delta(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.