Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out (31404 Views)

Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by loveth360(f): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Soldiers at Owerrinta Smashed my Phone and Threw it into River - Girl Cries Out

# IgbereTV

A female indigene of Abia State has narrated her ordeal with a Personnel of the Nigerian Navy at a Navy checkpoint of the Owerrinta axis. The young lady who pleaded anonymous stated that she was harassed, threatened and denied her smart phone which she newly purchased with over a hundred thousand naira.

According to her, she had on Thursday, 7th October 2021, boarded a motorcycle which was heading towards Okpoala before she bumped into the security personnel standing with a riffle at a checkpoint in between Imo and Abia State.

"As a normal routine, I and the bike man went down from the bike just to cross the checkpoint on foot. The bike man dragged his bike while I follow suit with my phone inside my pocket.

"At this point, my phone rang and I decided to bring it off my pocket to know who was calling me . I have always used this route so I know I can't take calls until I cross the bitter looking armed Navy security operative.
"Unfortunately, the dark lanky and tall Fulani Navy personnel concluded that I was taking a picture of him which was totally a lie. My phone was ringing out loud and so it was totally impossible for me to be taking pictures same time.

"These I tried explaining to him, but he hurriedly snatched the phone off me and smashed it countless times on the tarred road. Looking at the already pieced phone with tears in my eyes, I pleaded to have at least my sim cards, but the wicked soul instead picked the smashed phone and threw it into the nearby river", she said.

"I'm highly pained because my smart phone is my livelihood, I earn my living with it and that's why I don't joke with it" , she added.

Similar reports had drawn the attention of our reporters on how same security men intimidates innocent passer-by including motorists and bus drivers who toll the routes on daily basis.

Well meaning citizens should rise up against such inhuman treatment and rights Violation by the security forces. We asked that justice must take its place.

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/5116175058411007/?app=fbl

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by loveth360(f): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
You see

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Davash222(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Na for unarmed innocent civilians dem dey get power. When they jam their follow men with arms, they'll run and start blaming FG for not providing them with nuclear weapons. Cowards!

362 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Americafighter: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Smell lies

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by hisgrace090: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Take heart and wait for God refund of the phone back to you soon as no wicked being will ever go unpunished.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Americafighter: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:
Na for unarmed innocent civilians dem dey get power. When they jam their follow men with arms, they'll run and start blaming FG for not providing them with nuclear weapons. Cowards!

All of una comment no pass that... So the soldier just collect her phone and smash... Make you self think.... Girls are so rude..

76 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Yawns

Noted

3 Likes

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Davash222(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Americafighter:

All of una comment no pass that... So the soldier just collect her phone and smash... Make you self think.... Girls are so rude..
Have you been to that Owerrinta before? Those soldiers at that checking point deserves to be curtailed or maybe interact with in a language they will understand. .

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by greatiyk4u(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
Unfortunately, the dark lanky and tall Fulani Navy personnel concluded that I was taking a picture of him which was totally a lie . My phone was ringing out loud and so it was totally impossible for me to be taking pictures same time.

This what put the credibility of the anonymous accuser to doubt

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by ivolt: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fake story for the gullible.
I came here to read a true account only to discover it was an hatchet job from the usual suspect.
"She" if it exists couldn't even hide their bias.
If she doesn't blame herdsmen, she will blame soldier.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by kollinzgee(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:

Nuclear weapons..? grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sorry about that but even the unborn Nigerian child knows that you must never answer your phone at a military checkpoint.

They'd think you were signaling to ESN about their location given that ESN has been killing uniformed men.

You are quite lucky you weren't beaten to a pulp by the soldiers.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by BlowYourMind: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hehehehehe Igbo Catholic girls and lies. grin

First it was at the checkpoint some was calling you on your hundred thousand phone, are you a customer service representative?

at the check point you brought out your smart phone to check who was calling? so the dull un-smart girl uses a smart phone.

So the tall Fulani soldier who has Fulani soldier written on his forehead or speaks fulfude and you Igbo girl understand smashed your phone without listening to explanation.

two thing must be involved either you are those easy virtue girl with sharp uncouth mouth or the or the emotional blackmail was concocted by some bunch of IPOB members trying to portray the Nigerian Navy in bad light, which ever way, we know your works.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by BKayy: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
When Nigerian Terrorist Soldiers see women, what they see is special Forces and Commandos but when they see their fellow men like Boko Haram or Bandits (let me not say UGM) they scurry like terrified hens.

Shameless Cowards

9 Likes

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Danjikanbauchi: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
Americafighter:

are you doubting what Nigeria soldiers can do. Some soldiers just greet them you are in trouble. You know the truth but decided to side lie and deception.

24 Likes

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Danjikanbauchi: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
ivolt:
This is an hatchet job from the usual suspect.
If she don't blame herdsmen, she will blame soldier.
this type of politics you guys are playing is destructive to our growth as a nation. Because it happen in the east or with people you don't like then it's a lie but if it happen to your people you will beleive it. South west is playing with fire.

12 Likes

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Charmingrascal(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
She should pray that unknown gunmen visit them

2 Likes

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Americafighter: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
are you doubting what Nigeria soldiers can do. Some soldiers just greet them you are in trouble. You know the truth but decided to side lie and deception.

I'm also a soldier but I'm not defending the soldier ... But that story not seems true ...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Charmingrascal(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
ivolt:
This is an hatchet job from the usual suspect.
If she don't blame herdsmen, she will blame soldier.

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Charmingrascal(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
Americafighter:

I'm also a soldier but I'm not defending the soldier ... But that story not seems true ...

23 Likes

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Danjikanbauchi: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
Americafighter:

may Boko Haram and fulani Terrorists bullets fall on you then.

Say Amen !

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Charmingrascal(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Hehehehehe Igbo Catholic girls and lies. grin

First it was at the checkpoint some was calling you on your hundred thousand phone, are you a customer service representative?

at the check point you brought out your smart phone to check who was calling? so the dull un-smart girl uses a smart phone.

So the tall Fulani soldier who has Fulani soldier written on his forehead or speaks fulfude and you Igbo girl understand smashed your phone without listening to explanation.

two thing must be involved either you are those easy virtue girl with sharp uncouth mouth or the or the emotional blackmail was concocted by some bunch of IPOB members trying to portray the Nigerian Navy in bad light, which ever way, we know your works.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by paramakina202: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sorry for your lost but next time never answer phone call in a military road block.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by tyup(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
We really can't blame the soldier....I'm with Americafighter on this, the lady should tell us the truth

This thread reek of lies

10 Likes

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Americafighter: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
may Boko Haram and fulani Terrorists bullets fall on you then.

Say Amen !

As usual typing trash

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Danjikanbauchi: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Americafighter:

As usual typing trash
may the bullet from unkwown or known gun men fell on you. Since you are supporting evil. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by loveth360(f): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
may the bullet from unkwown or known gun men fell on you. Since you are supporting evil. grin
Leave those people.

They will always support Nigeria army provided the injustice is against Igbo person.

evil people

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by muller101(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Americafighter:

Where you there.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Afamsi: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
If not for God I would have been a new generation Shina Rambo killing Nigerias security operatives whenever I can. Those creatures are very wicked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by elonmuskbaby: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sighs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by odysey: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Unfortunately, the dark lanky and tall Fulani Navy personnel concluded that I was taking a picture of him which was totally a lie . My phone was ringing out loud and so it was totally impossible for me to be taking pictures same time.

This what put the credibility of the anonymous accuser to doubt

Instead of criticizing their actions you are poking the story may Nigeria happen to you not

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How 7 Men Tied & Raped Me Inside Gutter - Woman Tells Court / RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos / Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.