Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System (43497 Views)

Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” / Atiku Had Not Moved On Yet - By Charles Awuzie / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by tenpipsperday: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Olive oil they use to cook in Europe cures ailments here yet when the men of God are sick they fly to Europe for medicals.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by yommen: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
South Africa is far better than Nigeria.

It's courtesy of the white people that are residents there jare. Our independence is the beginning not our problems, mehn..
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by bewla(m): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
let me say prestisibly, that's as quickly as possible

That the only thing working in Nigeria is corruption, as a result every other sector won't work because of this

Religion in Nigeria is just another branch of corruption in the country... and its regrettable lugubrious that a vast majority of Nigerians have been brainwashed to believe Religion is the only answer to Nigeria problem

waiting for Nigeria to get better without dividing the country is like filling a basket with water and expecting it to get filled up soon

There's no unity in the country and i don't see how we can achieve anything better with the way things are, because we are more divided against each other more than ever before, and a nation divided amongst itself cannot achieve anything

my humble opinion though...
I accept your opinion untill u get to that point of the only way forward is divide

Do u think even if we divide there won't be division among the small unity to

Yes wahala everywhere let me say ijaw and isekiri /Offa and Erin/ ife and modakeke/ Fulani and berun and so on

The way forward is when people travel and see the place they call comfort is hard ship

Then will fight for our right

We are to comfortable in our zone earn they take us for fools

The kill people in lekki because is no my brother I say it's ok

Children are kidnap in north - south don't care but remember where their is sun ,shade will come there too

2 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Omicron007: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
[/s]
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by jimyjames(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
compton11:
u are dumb ass nigga

Black South Africans have been ruling the country from 1991 and they keep developing
The entire economy of South Africa is owned by the whites, leadership was just handed over to them and they are using it to loot

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by buymyride: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
@TMKsouth, come and validate this story grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Starzo: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
So ban all the churches and mosques in Nigeria, will anything change??...are politicians goin to stop looting or will lecturers stop behaving like demonic sadists??

Nigerian!... U still don't know your problem so, una go continue to suffer for now

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by iramure(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
A lot of folks think religion is good but in actual fact is a evil and makes us foolish. Developed world have dumped it long ago
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Lightorder: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
seyz91:
confirm!
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Depressed101: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
onthehill:
Charles Awuzie: Religion in Nigeria Feasts On Poverty And Lack Of Functional Systems In The Country (Photo)

Charles Awuzie, a Nigerian Cyber security expert based in South Africa has stated that religion in Nigeria thrives on poverty and lack of functional systems in Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Facebook page, he compared the health service he got in South Africa to what is obtainable in Nigeria.

https://www.facebook.com/100000090018585/posts/4839793462700273/?app=fbl
not some dealths, 95% of all dealths in nigeria
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Angelfrost(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
A lot of young Nigerians are already looking to criminals like Tinubu to lead the nation after Buhari is done with his destruction... The very man who chose to sacrifice his nation's progress for a chance at self glorification.

At the end, these same people will congregate at prayer altars demanding that God heal and deliver their land... As if God has nothing better to do.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Starzo: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Nigeria's underdevelopment has nothing to do with religion. It has everything to do with us

1.Relyiing on revenue from selling raw materials, whose prices we don't control

2.Subsidsing our energy sector...to a point that it cannot make profits to grow...and at the end of the day we waste money too...meaning bad refineries, flaring of gas, and no power.

Saudi Arabia has light, water, etc...and is a religious nation. They are also oil dependent, but the thing is they don't have up to 40 million people, and produce 10 times more oil than we do.

The Soviet union and Albania were atheist nations...and they all collapsed in 1991 because...bad economic practice.

Even South africa is very religious, even among the white people.
Help me tell them. They don't want to know or face their real problems. They keep diverting. Na religion make their politicians dey loot or naim make police dey collect bribe.

They will just be talking nonsense. Their suffer just dey start

2 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by otokx(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Do we really know how many people are in Nigeria? What percentage of Nigerians are eligible to pay tax? The few people that pay what are the benefits?
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by princeakinola1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
When I saw the article I Kno it is not our 9ja, because it will take Medica people 5years toget too this kind call
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by compton11(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
jimyjames:

The entire economy of South Africa is owned by the whites, leadership was just handed over to them and they are using it to loot
who is deceving your dumb ass ancestors?

The same white that are migrating in mass back to Europe?

Nigga stop licking the ass of your white masters here

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by FreeIgboho: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
abouzaid:
you're likely a guy, few Nigerian girls can comment objectively on social issues, they constitute the majority in religious groups. Amatarasha

See? She is female!
STOP BEING MYOPICALLY PREJUDICED!!!
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Reeses:

Listen you guys awaits shy away from the truth Nigeria is overpopulated and broke at the same time. The resources they have in that country will not sustain they amount of people they are pooping out daily over there

Nigeria is not overpopulated.

Nigeria is simply mismanaged.

The population is supposed to be a bonus.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Dipwater(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please it is no use blaming the leaders it is because the Citizens are stupid. The average Nigeria we only vote for somebody which can do nothing and abroad. They will tell you like the most vote for somebody which can do nothing for them in Europe and America are people are a bunch of illiterate with all the people wish they voted for where are they. Nigerian know who can develop a country never vote for him. Do only person or people can follow it's a criminal bunch of illiterate.

U have point bro ,but I'll blame the gov't for using hypnotism to mind control the masses.nigerian dont even know what they want.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by preacherz: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Starzo:

Help me tell them. They don't want to know or face their real problems. They keep diverting. Na religion make their politicians dey loot or naim make police dey collect bribe.

They will just be talking nonsense. Their suffer just dey start

Bros d suffering nah all inclusive
Nah us
U follow
All of us bro.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by KazikageSama: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Why do people like to vent their frustrations and annoyance on religion?

Shey nha religion dey control ambulance ni?

Religion does not absorb Government and citizenry of their responsibilities.

Abeg free religion and face ya gov't jare.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by jimyjames(m): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
compton11:
who is deceving your dumb ass ancestors?

The same white that are migrating in mass back to Europe?

Nigga stop licking the ass of your white masters here
Can you mention those industries, businesses, real estates etc that are owned by blacks in South Africa? You black South Africans can never get rid of the whites in South Africa they own that country , all you black leaders do is loot, Jacob Zuma for example
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Kingstanding: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
let me say prestisibly, that's as quickly as possible

That the only thing working in Nigeria is corruption, as a result every other sector won't work because of this

Religion in Nigeria is just another branch of corruption in the country... and its regrettable lugubrious that a vast majority of Nigerians have been brainwashed to believe Religion is the only answer to Nigeria problem

waiting for Nigeria to get better without dividing the country is like filling a basket with water and expecting it to get filled up soon

There's no unity in the country and i don't see how we can achieve anything better with the way things are, because we are more divided against each other more than ever before, and a nation divided amongst itself cannot achieve anything

my humble opinion though...
. Nigerian Pastors, Daddy GO'S and self acclaimed men of God in Nigeria are far worst than Hushpupy and yahoo guys. NIGERIA is a place where pastors have turned the brain of intelectual to fish brain. Very soon Church goers in Nigeria will be asking for permission from their pastors before they make love with their partners. What we have in Nigeria are Religious nutcase people.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Reeses: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:

Nigeria is not overpopulated.

Nigeria is simply mismanaged.

The population is supposed to be a bonus.

Ok if you say so. All I am saying is that with the way Nigerian population is going and with the limited economy it will not end well.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Reeses:

Ok if you say so. All I am saying is that with the way Nigerian population is going and with the limited economy it will not end well.

What is the population of Nigeria?
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
jimyjames:

Can you mention those industries, businesses, real estates etc that are owned by blacks in South Africa? You black South Africans can never get rid of the whites in South Africa they own that country , all you black leaders do is loot, Jacob Zuma for example

Most are.white owned, but there are black owned businesses too

Like Novare, the company that owns malls in SA and many other african countries including Nigeria is black owned
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Starzo: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
preacherz:

Bros d suffering nah all inclusive
Nah us
U follow
All of us bro.
I'm already liberated. But with this stupid mindset of many Nigerians always diverting from the main issue and chasing shadows, their suffering go tay small.

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Starzo: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Nigerian Pastors, Daddy GO'S and self acclaimed men of God in Nigeria are far worst than Hushpupy and yahoo guys. NIGERIA is a place where pastors have turned the brain of intelectual to fish brain. Very soon Church goers in Nigeria will be asking for permission from their pastors before they make love with their partners. What we have in Nigeria are Religious nutcase people.
So are pastors the reason your economy is failing??, as in are they your elected/selected public office holders??

2 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by mu2sa2: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Goalnaldo:
I'm afraid he's saying the truth.
Hahahaha, why are you afraid he's saying the truth. Abi you dey fear prayer merchants will come after you for supporting someone that wan pour sand for their garri.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by TMKsouth: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
buymyride:
@TMKsouth, come and validate this story grin

Hear from this popular Nigerian Youtuber based in SA cool

DIFFERENCE In SOUTH AFRICA Vs NIGERIA HOSPITALS you did not know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKtE6kljMy4

This one too.

COMPARING NIGERIAN HOSPITAL TO OTHER AFRICAN COUNTIRES LIKE SOUTH AFRICA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8bbQmFkj4

2 Likes

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by jimyjames(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Most are.white owned, but there are black owned businesses too

Like Novare, the company that owns malls in SA and many other african countries including Nigeria is black owned
I'm talking about South African business men/women
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Bigredmachine: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kingstanding:

My brother the matter tire me o...

You see I went to a church in Delta state, the name of the church is God's grace ministry owned by one man called Daniel Miyerijesu, when I saw the way the church members were praying that day, baba I think say Devil go die that day o...

I also listened to one of his sermon where he was telling men how to caresses and romance their wife's, I was like how on earth are these members still in this church

(This was the first time am visiting a pentecostal church of that kind, cos all my life I have been a Catholic, we don't pray that way in our church)

So u see religion brainwashing is just another aspect of corruption in our country, and it's so painful we have been trapped in it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC / FG Meets With Labour In Last-minute Scramble To Avert Strike. / Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.