Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System (43518 Views)

Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” / Atiku Had Not Moved On Yet - By Charles Awuzie / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by RodgersAkpafu: 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
let me say prestisibly, that's as quickly as possible

That the only thing working in Nigeria is corruption, as a result every other sector won't work because of this

Religion in Nigeria is just another branch of corruption in the country... and its regrettable lugubrious that a vast majority of Nigerians have been brainwashed to believe Religion is the only answer to Nigeria problem

waiting for Nigeria to get better without dividing the country is like filling a basket with water and expecting it to get filled up soon

There's no unity in the country and i don't see how we can achieve anything better with the way things are, because we are more divided against each other more than ever before, and a nation divided amongst itself cannot achieve anything

my humble opinion though...
if you like divide the country
It will not magically change the people
You will only succeed in splitting a big shiiithole into smaller worse shiiitholes
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by RodgersAkpafu: 11:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
JaskanFactor:
We live in a Secret world order, so that behind the scenes its always been the case that same people manage all the countries in the world, the concept of independent country is fake, the idea of Independence from colonialism is a lie.

The same people that run SA, run Nigeria, run london, US, china and the rest of the world.

It just so happens that those people want nigeria and black africa the way it is.

if you try to start business that will develop the country more than they want , they will cause your business to fail.
Oyinbo is still running Nigeria , the only reason they gave black africa Independence was so that they wont be blamed fore the destruction they orchestrated after the Independence.

And all around the world even in the most developed countries where black people live is always made a ghetto, that is why even Chicago inside USA is called Chiraq, due to violence in black parts of the city, and there have been accusations about the strange origins of the violence in Chicago linking back to the government.

When its boko haram that turns up for those in Nigeria instead of ambulance , you better know that boko haram is working for the oyinbo that still run nigeria.

I just say this to let you realise not to look down on your fellow Nigerians cause of the state of our country, our country is the way it is cause we have always been under attack.

All of the engineering and scientific institutions in western world is full of southern nigerians and am a robotics engineer myself.
So that now you know why Oyinbo always wants Hausa to run nigeria, they are scared that we will make progress if southerners run the country. That said Hausa people i know personally are the nicest people to get along with.

So that when we dont have national airline in the Nigeria thats still run by Oyinbo, i hope its starting to make sense.

Whats happening the world becomes much clearer to you when you realise the same people dictate the state of all countries world wide, they decide who will get ambulance in 5mins and who will get EFCC.

They decide whose police will carry pepper spray, and whose police will carry AK47.
The same people that run Shomolu, also run Dubai, they decide who will suffer and who will live the life.

Very interesting perspective
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by RodgersAkpafu: 12:03am On Oct 11, 2021
compton11:
thanks bro

Don't mind that stupid ass coon.

Always licking the ass of the oppressors
See what this one is talking about
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Amatarasha(f): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2021
BennyDGreat:

Please share your story. When you create a thread please quote me
I will do that , but are u one of them
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by COMPAQ(m): 12:59am On Oct 11, 2021
yemmit90:

Pure truth.

The fact is that, every Nigerian is as corrupt as unfortunate leaders we have now. Give this functional system to Nigerians, some Nurses or Doctors would've out of their laziness prefer to ignore such call and give stupid excuses when queried.

I tell you! If you give 100 Nigerians N200, 000k to hold for you for 1 week, 98 will tell you story after that 1 week.

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Starzo: 1:17am On Oct 11, 2021
Kingstanding:
. It's you that they kept in hardship. I'm an American/ Nigerian ok. We in diaspora love Nigeria more than Nigerians back home.
Your in diaspora means she*t to me. Your reasoning remains wack and irrational.
Quote me again when you've finally gotten a little dose of sense. For now bye.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by jimyjames(m): 3:04am On Oct 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

So what's your point in the 2nd paragraph? Land redistribution has to happen - the current inequality is unsustainable and will only lead to a Zimbabwe situation should it persist any further. U should tell your white friend that.

As for the first paragraph we've already spoken about the history of SA regarding apartheid - where blacks were treated as second class citizens. And I showed proof 30% of the economy is now in black hands since 1994, with more targets ahead.

Well good luck with that, my friends ancestors are Portuguese though his mom is a black South African he has lands willed to him by his late dad and he plans to keep it and pass it on to his kids as inheritance
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by InvertedHammer: 4:19am On Oct 11, 2021
/
Hospitals in Nigeria are where people go to die. If they come out alive, better go for Thanksgiving in a church.
By default every patient is diagnosed with malaria and/or typhoid. If the illness is beyond malaria and typhoid, na straight to the grave.
/
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Bigredmachine: 5:58am On Oct 11, 2021
jaxxy:

When Jonathan was there it was not divided and division wasn’t the quick fix solution bt because of 1 Chance Buhari everybody now feels division is a quick fix solution bt forgetting division has it’s own serious challenges.

For 1 how many countries we will divide into is unknown. Those saying 4 or 5 are deluded cos the Nigeria cud end up being divided in 20 parts.

Let’s use our head and think. undecided

please tell me in your own opinion what we can do to make this country work?
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by cardoctor(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Just simply come back to nigeria and correct it. Stop the story telling. We all know about it. Come back to nigeria and CHANGE it.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2021
Bigredmachine:

please tell me in your own opinion what we can do to make this country work?

We made a mistake with Buhari doesn’t mean we should destroy our country and burn it into pieces. Buhari will go Sm1 else will come.

There is no quick fix to success. U must identify the problems and do the work.

We are know the problems. Tribalism, nepotism, electing corruption and questionable Leaders should be looked into. Electoral systems and governmental systems must work properly to rid out grand corruption.

These problem affects the whole states and region and arms of government.

Once this processes begins things will gradually or quickly take shape. The problem is some of the masses support this corrupt system because of their paymasters. If the masses agree they are tired of the problems our leaders will have no choice.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Bigredmachine: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2021
jaxxy:

We made a mistake with Buhari doesn’t mean we should destroy our country and burn it into pieces. Buhari will go Sm1 else will come.

There is no quick fix to success. U must identify the problems and do the work.

We are know the problems. Tribalism, nepotism, electing corruption and questionable Leaders should be looked into. Electoral systems and governmental systems must work properly to rid out grand corruption.

These problem affects the whole states and region and arms of government.

Once this processes begins things will gradually or quickly take shape. The problem is some of the masses support this corrupt system because of their paymasters. If the masses agree they are tired of the problems our leaders will have no choice.

i purposely asked u if u have any other solution as regard this problems u just listed, i already knew u will trash like Once this processes begins things will gradually or quickly take shape... are u blind to see that nothing will take shape if this country is not divided and everyone picks his/her sides, when Jonathan was there it was the north who called for his head, buhari entered and the south as well as some part of the norths are calling for his head as well, who ever enters in 2023 be it Jagaban or simbajo or even an igbo man, be rest assured you will still see some parts of the country crying foul here and there... you just have to understand that one Nigeria is not working again, there is no leader that would enter as president that wont practice tribalism, nepotism and corruption

we cannot endure another trial and error in the next eight years with either jagaban or osinbanjo... divide the country and lets go our way

1 Like

Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Bigredmachine:

i purposely asked u if u have any other solution as regard this problems u just listed, i already knew u will trash like Once this processes begins things will gradually or quickly take shape... are u blind to see that nothing will take shape if this country is not divided and everyone picks his/her sides, when Jonathan was there it was the north who called for his head, buhari entered and the south as well as some part of the norths are calling for his head as well, who ever enters in 2023 be it Jagaban or simbajo or even an igbo man, be rest assured you will still see some parts of the country crying foul here and there... you just have to understand that one Nigeria is not working again, there is no leader that would enter as president that wont practice tribalism, nepotism and corruption

we cannot endure another trial and error in the next eight years with either jagaban or osinbanjo... divide the country and lets go our way

I already know Ure mindset is fixated on division bt division is unpredictable. U don’t even know how many parts will come out and then the individual challenges that will follow. It’s not a smooth ride as u think.

Jonathan took over from yaradua and yet did a poor job hence they called for his head or rather protested against his poor performance. The North wasn’t happy cos it was their slot Jonathan was using and yet underperforming. It wasn’t anything personal.

If there is fairness and good governance there will be less issues. Most of the issues will disappear.

Also restructuring is way better than dividing the country in several parts.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by TMKsouth: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2021
jimyjames:

Well good luck with that, my friends ancestors are Portuguese though his mom is a black South African he has lands willed to him by his late dad and he plans to keep it and pass it on to his kids as inheritance

The land can be shared - we're not saying they should be stripped off everything. But right now they own way more than they should.
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Goalnaldo:
I'm afraid he's saying the truth.
did he also say how much he paid for it? Or you think it's free
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by BennyDGreat: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Amatarasha:
I will do that , but are u one of them

One of??
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by Amatarasha(f): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
jimyjames:

The only reason South Africa is that good it's cause of the white guys there, black South Africans are not different from Nigerians, there are churches in South Africa doing same thing the ones in Nigeria do, the time a guest house collapsed in tb Joshua's synagogue in Lagos, out of the 116 people that were killed 87 were black South Africans
Wait shocked shocked shocked shocked who are my seeing ? How come my friend.. and ur wife?
Re: Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System by jimyjames(m): 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Amatarasha:
Wait shocked shocked shocked shocked who are my seeing ? How come my friend.. and ur wife?
grin amatarasha which kan friend you be self , after ghosting me for 2 yrs you remember me today? Weldon o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) / FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.