Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried (3500 Views)

Pregnant Woman Set To Sleep With Boyfriend, Recieved Nude For Iphone Xs (pics) / Just After Celebrating His Pregnant Girlfriend On Twitter, Boy Finds Out She’s B / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by epadomo(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2021
Being in a long term relationships which started back at my high school days with my boyfriend up till now in our past high school days has been enjoyable certainly absolutely it has been one of the greatest matters that I can say have befell to me in life, However this does necessarily mean that we in no way never had our very own ups and downs in our trip together, We have had pretty a quantity of troubles which dishonest is now not one of.
But then there got here a time when he got himself a job opportunity around Pretoria and that meant that he had to relocate from Soweto to Pretoria. Him relocating honestly had me wondering if he will be trustworthy to me even if we are a few kilometers aside from each other, according to what I have seen in many relationships and my own experience with my Ex boyfriend i dated before him was that long distance relationships don't commonly work human beings get tempted and cheat.

So I decided to check if mine was once working or not, I one time jokingly asked for his new physical address after he has relocated and he gave me. After being given the address, I started out planning to go visit unannounced to see if I will catch him with every other lady or not. So I did go however to my shock observed no girl or any signal that a girl ought to have been visiting Only determined this be aware pasted on his window.Read the notice in the picture attached below.

If you were in my position, what would you do in this kind of situation? Would you confront him about it or let him to be the one who will do the explaining of why was it posted straight to his window when it could have been attached anywhere in the yard.

Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by Sonnobax15(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
For enjoying my own banny again shocked

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by Konor: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2021
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by yanabasee2: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2021
The landlord is a very jobless person...

I know landlord's that will tender quit notice to anyone bringing strangers into the compound... let alone turning his properties into a whoring home....

Probably a simp man...

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by longjosh: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2021
Maybe it was for the previous occupant. The previous occupant was probably sent packing because of that and I'm sure your bf forgot to remove it when he packed in. Nothing to worry about here wink

Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by sirjoggy(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2021
shocked
Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by yuping(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2021
Inside Life
Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by iamyemiakins(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
It says "Dear Tenants"

Are you a tenant there? undecided
Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
All the commenters above me don't seem to understand the ops plight in this whole thing.

Well, op. The thing is, your boyfriend probably did something in that order and the tenants with families in that compound reported him to the landlord hence the notice pasted on his door.

Someone else cannot commit a crime and they'll paste a notice about it on your boyfriends door. If it was just a general notice, the gate is there to paste it for all. However, they won't even paste such on the gate in the first place if no one did it.

In conclusion, your man was cheating noisily with someone else.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by SenecaTheYonger: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
yanabasee2:
The landlord is a very jobless person...

I know landlord's that will tender quit notice to anyone bringing strangers into the compound... let alone turning his properties into a whoring home....

Probably a simp man...

What makes the landlord jobless? Or are you a retard that don’t understand what words mean?
Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by Skullano(m): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
The letter says Dear TENANTS, is your boyfriend the only tenant in that compound?.

Abeg sun too much for too much talk.
Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by benuejosh: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
One of the greatest independence in life is having your own house.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by McStoic(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
epadomo:
Being in a long term relationships which started back at my high school days with my boyfriend up till now in our past high school days has been enjoyable certainly absolutely it has been one of the greatest matters that I can say have befell to me in life, However this does necessarily mean that we in no way never had our very own ups and downs in our trip together, We have had pretty a quantity of troubles which dishonest is now not one of.
But then there got here a time when he got himself a job opportunity around Pretoria and that meant that he had to relocate from Soweto to Pretoria. Him relocating honestly had me wondering if he will be trustworthy to me even if we are a few kilometers aside from each other, according to what I have seen in many relationships and my own experience with my Ex boyfriend i dated before him was that long distance relationships don't commonly work human beings get tempted and cheat.

So I decided to check if mine was once working or not, I one time jokingly asked for his new physical address after he has relocated and he gave me. After being given the address, I started out planning to go visit unannounced to see if I will catch him with every other lady or not. So I did go however to my shock observed no girl or any signal that a girl ought to have been visiting Only determined this be aware pasted on his window.Read the notice in the picture attached below.

If you were in my position, what would you do in this kind of situation? Would you confront him about it or let him to be the one who will do the explaining of why was it posted straight to his window when it could have been attached anywhere in the yard.

I would have doubted this story. But then, it's South Africa. Anything can happen there. Very strange xenophobic people..
Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by padi94(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lol... Mad o
Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by Jibez04295(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
benuejosh:
One of the greatest independence in life is having your own house.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by Smartb0y: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mercychen:
All the commenters above me don't seem to understand the ops plight in this whole thing.

Well, op. The thing is, your boyfriend probably did something in that order and the tenants with families in that compound reported him to the landlord hence the notice pasted on his door.

Someone else cannot commit a crime and they'll paste a notice about it on your boyfriends door. If it was just a general notice, the gate is there to paste it for all. However, they won't even paste such on the gate in the first place if no one did it.

In conclusion, your man was cheating noisily with someone else.
i am suspecting you,just saying
Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by Smartb0y: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

What makes the landlord jobless? Or are you a retard that don’t understand what words mean?
lol,allow him comment.it makes the thread funny
Re: A Lady's Boyfriend Recieved This Notice From His Landlord, Should She B Worried by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Smartb0y:
i am suspecting you,just saying

Suspecting me of what?
You better wake up.

(1) (Reply)

Men Don't Moan During Sex, But Why? / Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? / I Just Got Verified On Instagram After I Went Viral(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.