Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,565 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Imagex Lauded Governor Ben Ayade For His Youthful Vigor In Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagex Lauded Governor Ben Ayade For His Youthful Vigor In Leadership (131 Views)

The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy / Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagex Lauded Governor Ben Ayade For His Youthful Vigor In Leadership by kidap: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
A foremost Image Consultancy conglomerate based in Abuja has extol Governor Ben Ayade of Cross Rivers State, for his tendencies is driving his agendas and policies under the auspices of Youthful leadership.

Image X applauded his ever willing insights in engaging Youths and Women in his cabinet.

In his word, the Spokesperson of ImageX - Theodore Ogbeyi spoke highly of how the Governor has transformed Cross Rivers State into an Industrial Hub.

“I think Governor Ben Ayade is a massive voice amongst the Nigerian Youths. He has shown reliable character towards his directions In Leadership. You can clearly see how he has transformed Cross River State into an Industrial Hub. It is quite evidence that he redirects his activities by engaging more Women and Youths in his cabinet.

He has indeed shown leadership, and I’m certain that his Visionary values is highly essential to this great nation, going forward.”, Mr. Theodore remarks.

Source: https://ngg.ng/imagex-lauded-governor-ben-ayade-for-his-youthful-vigor-in-leadership/

Re: Imagex Lauded Governor Ben Ayade For His Youthful Vigor In Leadership by Illuminatiship(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Since the day this man join APC I hate am..
Re: Imagex Lauded Governor Ben Ayade For His Youthful Vigor In Leadership by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Since the day this man join APC I hate am..
Lol

Who your hate help? You igbos an unnecessary hate.

Well sha, to the thread, only God knows how much this group go don collect.

(1) (Reply)

Unyime Idem’s Legislative Engagements: Always In The Interest Of Nigerians / State Security Encouraging Insecurity In Anambra – Security Source / Online Essay Contest: Bayelsa Blessed With Talents- Education Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.