Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,789 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) (48716 Views)

Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2021
Why rush into a uni? There should be a gap year where she can learn many things. She can learn coding or forex for instance. Or she can learn how to repair stuff. This rush to enter uni fast is all unnecessary.
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by kceejohn(f): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]congratulations welcome to campus
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by 001spice: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2021
Newsmic:
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his daughter, Danielle who recently graduated from secondary school as he shared photos of her first day at the university, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the photos; w

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU2xxhTgTxK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
why can't yul just let this girl be and let her live her life to discover her real self the father is gradually marketing her for prostitution without know thinking he's doing the right thing. I just hope he won't regret this
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by wenenike(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2021
Congratulations �
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2021
Please people, let these children grow at God's pace. They already have pressure from peers, lets not add to it
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2021
So must everything be on internet? Now I know why some people almost died when WhatsApp, Instagram and Twitter were down

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by UwaMmebii(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Mother I would like to fùck!

Lol what a funny acronym
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2021
001spice:
why can't yul just let this girl be and let her live her life to discover her real self the father is gradually marketing her for prostitution without know thinking he's doing the right thing. I just hope he won't regret this

Is Yul the blogger that turned a family matter to a story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by TuFab(f): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Hausa:
Softly softly. See your response.
Na fight?
Wetin carry kidnappers come the talk now?
Nawa for una ooo.

Hyper hyper everywhere.

No be fight o, just funny the way you asked for the school with so much interest and authority... Lol.
Plus Naija get as e be now.
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by Cokahot: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2021
I doubt if her hymen is still intact

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2021
Let's just hope that another Ned Nwoko will not snatch this one from us again, just like Regina Daniel cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by musabahago: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2021
Lollittaa:
her mother never retire from slaying. See pose cheesy
lol
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by sabreal: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2021
He should also post her 1st semester result when it out.

What departmen, and course is she study, what is her matrix number?

In victimology, this called unnessary security leakages? This man should be wiser than this!!!

Newsmic:
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his daughter, Danielle who recently graduated from secondary school as he shared photos of her first day at the university, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the photos;

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by Mutaultope(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2021
And some people are still struggling with jamb and post utme

This one is already in the university days after secondary school
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by snoopz: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2021
How is this news for God sake
Abi naira don rise against Dollars?
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2021
sylve11:

Wetin be MILF? cool
Go and ask Google .
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by RioCarputo(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Vulcanheph:
The girls mom na confirm MILF. gringrin
and milf them dey sweet oooo, e be like say you don experience ham before boss,lol
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2021
RioCarputo:

and milf them dey sweet oooo, e be like say you don experience ham before boss,lol
I dey tell you...them dey take style dey sweet oh, especially If you jam m attractive one like this this.

They know how to make knacking more enjoyable... gringrin.

... But the truth be say na very bad habit, I stopped it a long time ago.
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by Getdabag: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2021
Jsucre:
amen and you too
hello sir I would love to spread your daughter's sweet soft thighs and devour her tight virgin pussy
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by Getdabag: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2021
Coldie:
Yum edochie supports Biafra but he is sending his daughter to school in the north lol
its LAGOS oga

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Same thing I said when pa Ned nwoko married
Regina
Regina wey me don Dey toast for TV since 2 years back Ned just come marry am
Sha no p

I go wait wey Tiwa savage daughter grow
Maybe Ned fit don jam bucket by then

I just tire for some Men o
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by Getdabag: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Worriedwife:

He posted his family, just like any other Nigerian family would do. The problem is u seeing the girl beyond a teen that she is
YES, EVERY RIGHT THINKING MAN WOULD SEE HER BEYOND A TEEN WITH THIS MEDIA EXPOSURE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DONT KNOW HER AGE, IF YOU DOUBT GO AND ASK NED WHO STARTED DATING REGINA FROM AGE 17..hes a marketing his daughter on Smedia and not expecting mixed reactions abi? Definitely 70% of males seeing her would definitely want to taste her succulent pussy MEANWHILE SHES TURNING 18 NEXTYR OR 2
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2021
Worriedwife:

He posted his family, just like any other Nigerian family would do. The problem is u seeing the girl beyond a teen that she is

You're talking out of point!
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
To knack am deh hungry me...
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by Dfynboi: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Vulcanheph:
The girls mom na confirm MILF. gringrin
pervert �
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by playfrank(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
This guy dy use en whole family chase clout grin
Newsmic:

He captioned the photos;

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by APOSTLEIYKE(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lollittaa:
her mother never retire from slaying. See pose cheesy
xo you are seeing what I saw.
1st class slaying indeed.
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by APOSTLEIYKE(m): 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
No be lastweek she graduated from Secondary school?
the news of her
secondary school graduation made headlines recently not that she just graduated as at when the news was posted.
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dfynboi:
pervert �
It's not my fault oh... She's an attractive Lady. gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident / Olabisi Monsurat Dies From Complications 10 Days After Childbirth / 10 Celebrities Who Bagged Degrees From Togo, Benin Republic Varsities: Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.