Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,416 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) (48714 Views)

Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by RioCarputo(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I dey tell you...them dey take style dey sweet oh, especially If you jam m attractive one like this this.

They know how to make knacking more enjoyable... gringrin.

... But the truth be say na very bad habit, I stopped it a long time ago.
wow...naso oooo. me still dey d game oooo.
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Testoterone levels will be very high there. Those boys ehhnnn
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2021
Getdabag:
hello sir I would love to spread your daughter's sweet soft thighs and devour her tight virgin pussy
you're welcomed
Re: Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) by Usihyelda(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2021
This girl go make sense when she grows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" / Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident / Olabisi Monsurat Dies From Complications 10 Days After Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.