Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

U S A Visa Made Easy - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U S A Visa Made Easy (3774 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / South Africa Visa And India Visa Made Easy No Upfront Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by redcliff: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2011
Just wise, its actually not fair u criticize everything on travel section, it makes u loook like u don't want anybody's progress. Cos the guy said no form of down payment, so if he really sticks to it and the visa is what it is then it migh be an okay risk to venture in since u won't lose much
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2011
redcliff:

Just wise, its actually not fair u criticize everything on travel section, it makes u loook like u don't want anybody's progress. Cos the guy said no form of down payment, so if he really sticks to it and the visa is what it is then it migh be an okay risk to venture in since u won't lose much

Point of correction redcliff, i don't criticize everything post and i don't know where u got that from.

Go ahead and deal with the poster, i don't know why some of u are trying hard to convince me that he is genuine.

Go and travel like a V.I.P
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by steve13(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2011
i will soon sign outta your office,be here ok, since this is what u do best why not  start off your own site? ohh u think you know scammers more than any one else or you are more wise than all of us here?you that is banged up abroad?i travel and come back as i want,i definitely have more experience than you any day,stop showing  your mumu self here every where,anu ofia. shocked shocked shocked
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by redcliff: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2011
Just wise since u think u r the wise one, no offense, just highlight ur reason why u think it would be a bad idea dealing with the poster. Let's hear for educational purposes
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2011
steve_101:

i will soon sign outta your office,be here ok, since this is what u do best why not  start off your own site? ohh u think you know scammers more than any one else or you are more wise than all of us here?you that is banged up abroad?i [b]travel and come back as i want,[/b]i definitely have more experience than you any day,stop showing  your mumu self here every where,anu ofia. shocked shocked shocked

You were deported from Malaysia after servicing jail sentence for dealing on stolen cars. Its not as if u came back on ur own, u were deported.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by steve13(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2011
we aint convincing u that the guy is pure,convince you for what,we are in naija,allow us time to verify him and stop disturbing our peace,if some one post something u don't like,try and verify the poster if u must do so,don't be too quick to judge people,many guys here are doing well for them self.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2011
redcliff:

Just wise since u think u r the wise one, no offense, just highlight your reason why u think it would be a bad idea dealing with the poster. Let's hear for educational purposes

Again where did u read that from? redciff i  thought u contacted the poster cos u wanted to get USA visa? Why not go ahead and 4get anything i post here?
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2011
steve_101:

we aint convincing u that the guy is pure,convince you for what,we are in naija,allow us time to verify him and stop disturbing our peace,if some one post something u don't like,try and verify the poster if u must do so,don't be too quick to judge people,many guys here are doing well for them self.

You can't convince me, even if u try i wouldn't take anything coming from u seriously, u are a dubious character, so verify the guy and keep the outcome to urself.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by steve13(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley hahahahahahaha i was deportedfrom malayok lah,if malaysia deport me,it will take me 72 hours to be on a plane back,their babes loves me crazily ,they will jump over each other to buy ma ticket,i look good if u don't know,beside i know when to stop anything i do unlike you that waited to be confused,now u re sad at every one as if na we hook u for london,abeg this man make i rest hahahahaahahahaah
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2011
steve_101:

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley hahahahahahaha i was deportedfrom malayok lah,if malaysia deport me,it will take me 72 hours to be on a plane back,their babes loves me crazily ,they will jump over each other to buy ma ticket,i look good if u don't know,beside i know when to stop anything i do unlike you that waited to be confused,now u re sad at every one as if na we hook u for london,abeg this man make i rest hahahahaahahahaah

You actually know little abt anything, which of ur pic are u taking about? Those taken inside stolen car u pasted everywhere online? Those taken inside shopping hall? Malaysian babes are running after the little money u made selling stolen cars and the moment u got nicked they laugh their backside off.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by steve13(m): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2011
you re simply sad,very sad person,where is ur own pics?you that look sick,all you pray and wish is for every one to be bad so that u laugh,i know ur kind of person,my facebook page is on and running,tell us yours lets start the verification,u re too committed to appear on facebook,ba/s/tard,keep on constituting nuisance up and down, u don't trust any one,u don't believe anything,why not die?end ur sadness and go to he/l/l .
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by redcliff: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin puhahahahahahaha. U guys r jes big babies.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2011
steve_101:

you re simply sad,very sad person,where is your own pics?you that look sick,all you pray and wish is for every one to be bad so that u laugh,i know your kind of person,my facebook page is on and running,tell us yours lets start the verification,u re too committed to appear on facebook,ba/s/tard,keep on constituting nuisance up and down, u don't trust any one,u don't believe anything,why not die?end your sadness and go to he/l/l .

Keep kids away from ur pictures, its not fair on them having a nightmare after viewing that.

Just like every yahoo yahoo boy in Malaysia, they take pic of buildings, cars and hotel rooms and send home but when they get deported they go home empty handed.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by steve13(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2011
i dislike i too know people,this justsad is even an empty scumbag that knows nothing than how to dodge the law enforcement agents in the uk ,how can he come here and claim bul/sh/it,doubting Thomas ,bad people are always in doubt cos their mind is tooo dirty every time.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2011
steve_101:

i dislike i too know people,this justsad is even an empty scumbag that knows nothing than how to dodge the law enforcement agents in the uk ,how can he come here and claim bul/sh/it,doubting Thomas ,bad people are always in doubt cos their mind is tooo dirty every time.

Steve-101 crime doesn't pay, traveling with stolen passport after been deported from Malaysia did not fool the immigration. You tried visa 'run' and failed, what is next? I know a little about ur crime profile.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by 1WORLD1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2011
@justwise

Dear Forumites dont mind these guy JUSTFOOL.
Am seriously dealing with him here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-671363.0.html
if you guys see the guy that parade himself a saint you will pity him
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2011
1 WORLD:

@justwise

Dear Forumites dont mind these guy JUSTFOOL.
Am seriously dealing with him here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-671363.0.html
if you guys see the guy that parade himself a saint you will pity him

And where did u see me? I'm not interested in ur child trafficking business, like i said b4, any silly email from u will be blocked
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by Talone(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2011
You getting your visa has nothing to do with the gender of the person assisting you in getting wat you want. undecided
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by joanacan: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2011
PLEASE WHAT IS PRESENTLY HAPPENING AT THE US EMBASSY,I ALREADY PAID FOR THE VISA FEE FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS AND I HAVENT GOTTEN AN APPOINTMENT , IS THESE FOR REAL?
THE AGENT KEEP TELLING ME THAT US EMBASSY HAS INTERNAL PROBLEM AND SO BLAH SHIT OR IS HE SCAMMING ME , I ALREADY GAVE HIM UPFRONT ,
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by steve13(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2011
Don't mind the sad buffon,banged up in the uk biting every one up and down,go get a life justwise ur heroism is expired,I will see to that,I will always oppose you till u stop,I mean always unless u don't talk bul/sh/it on people,mind ur own business and stop being a judge on issues u know nothing about,mind ur damn business on nairaland or go visit satan wherever,i will even go to the extent of going to meet the owners of nairaland to report your folishness on this forum,i/dio/t.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2011
steve_101:

Don't mind the sad buffon,banged up in the uk biting every one up and down,go get a life justwise your heroism is expired,I will see to that,I will always oppose you till u stop,I mean always unless u don't talk bul/sh/it on people,mind your own business and stop being a judge on issues u know nothing about,mind your damn business on nairaland or go visit satan wherever,i will even go to the extent of going to meet the owners of nairaland to report your folishness on this forum,i/dio/t.

Awwwww!!! its actually good to know that u are crying ur eyes out when ur thieving mates are exposed. Send email to the owner of nairaland to report me, i challenge u. If u failed to do that then u are what i always call you: A shameless thief.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by steve13(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2011
I just left a place where I was having some good time in the FCT,a lot of fresh fish,stand by malam supplying suya,enough extra smooth,assorted cold beer,sexy chics,just got home,have a flight to lag 10.45am morrow,u will be sad so tee u jump into a moving train,all I know is am gonna stop ur useless heroism here,u don't know nothing,if we see a scam post,we will use our brain,unless u re wiser than all the people here buh as for me,am too big for u,way too big,one of ma phone will buy u ticket to naija,u complain on virtually every thing here,from 1k post upwards,its either biterness or hatered or poverty runs in ur dark blood,u never believe in ur brother,every body is scam scam scam to you,I will drive to the owner of NL and discuss ur issue,no mail writing,he goat.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2011
steve_101:

I just left a place where I was having some good time in the FCT,a lot of fresh fish,stand by malam supplying suya,enough extra smooth,assorted cold beer,sexy chics,just got home,have a flight to lag 10.45am morrow,u will be sad so tee u jump into a moving train,all I know is am gonna stop your useless heroism here,u don't know nothing,if we see a scam post,we will use our brain,unless u re wiser than all the people here[b] buh as for me,am too big for u,way too big,one of ma phone will buy u ticket to naija,[/b]u complain on virtually every thing here,from 1k post upwards,its either biterness or hatered or poverty runs in your dark blood,u never believe in your brother,every body is scam scam scam to you,I will drive to the owner of NL and discuss your issue,no mail writing,he goat.
Just what i expected from a yahoo yahoo boy, just silly crappy ranting.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by steve13(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2011
Am yahoo yahoo and justwise is what??house boi?
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by suxes2005(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2011
Hmnnn I've been readin dis along. Steve, I guess u r jobless tradin words wit him. Plz go get somtin gud to do
If he calls every1 scammer den leave dat 2 him. Mayb d guy was once scammed $10 b4 who knows?
Steve I'm waitin 4 ur call ooo else, Lol
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by Talone(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2011
Steve it seems every one knows is like u re jobless. Let pple on top on this information assist you incase U need dis visa. with just a token u can get your US visa apoointment. give dis a try. you will receive a confirmation before paying so is for real. cheesy
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by steve13(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2011
@Talone,let me ignore u,I need no appointment,go to US first,then call me and tell me how u re doing,u get me appointment??Lmao.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by emmachine1: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2011
Hello Guys, can you all stop all these attack on personality. I beg in Gods' Name with the spirit of Sunday.
I really do not know steve or any any other person here, we scheduled to meet but it was not possible because i had a busy week but hopefully we will see next week, for all who have called to make inquiry God willing we will see next week also.
Justwise i posted some of my work so you can see that this is not another scammer, you can contact any of those people to verify yourself or better still i have an appointment with "Orits Williki" on Monday to finalize work on his website at about 12 noon in his office in surulere by winis hotel (Folawiyo Bankole street) where the actors and actresses rest after the days work. you can make it a date to meet me there
Happy Sunday to you all!
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by emmachine1: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2011
Hello Guys,
This is to inform all those who are interested in the US VISA application that the deadline for submission of photocopies of the relevant pages of your International passport and four passport photograph for this badge is Saturday 11th June 2011.
These will enable us prepare your documents on time, you do not need to come with any money until the day you will go to the Embersy for submission.
for details call 07025249555, 07025334512
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by emmachine1: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2011
One Day to go, Saturday is the last for this badge hurry and forward your the photocopy of your passport only no money is required now
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by kingspalas: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2011
I was informed thru a reliabl source in the major embassies esp. U s a,that they do follow many of these threads in here. And that applicants do get denied as a result. How about that,my brother poster?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tax Clearance/UK Visa / . / Please How Do I Get To Teslim Balogun Stadium From Mile 2: Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.