Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) (7457 Views)

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2021
People like me and other men out there who are not considering marriage in the first place, we are currently the safest people on the planet.
Because when i review this list you are about to see, i see no woman in this age who is not guilty of at least one of them undecided So whats the point
On top of all of these, even after marrying her, you gain absolutely nothing, you get tortured for the rest of your life and then you die early because of all the trauma you will face for inviting a total stranger into your house!!

But well none the less, we will still care for those men who want to still consider getting married because society applauds it, at least you should be careful about it and thats why this post is here today!

By the way, this list was exposed by a fellow woman, so the choice is yours to make, or you can always be the ignorant simp and continue your stay below the hierachy!

Anticipate 1st Of November!!

List 1-4

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by fboy24q(m): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Do people still marry in this Buhari time? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2021
List 5-8

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by chatinent: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2021
About 2, some sha get work that is time occupying.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2021
List 9-12

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2021
List 13-15

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2021
You suppose to carry bell and start gingle it so that all men can hear, yeye people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2021
Are you still considering marriage even after reading all that up there

Well now you have a heads up on the type of women you should be looking for, now take a moment and think of that lady you are currently thinking of putting in your house as a wife, is she worth it

There's something coming up on the 1st Of November pls anticipate with me!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
You suppose to carry bell and start gingle it so that all men can hear, yeye people
Ok
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by inforesource: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2021
Correct points.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2021
inforesource:
Correct points.
Abi

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=2ndchildhood post=106636207][/quote]grin
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2021
Nawa o, that number 5 shows that men don't really know what they want undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2021
Men, like the one above this comment, women will always want to drift you away from the main post, don't give them that attention!
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Hanibbal(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Nawa o, that number 5 shows that men don't really know what they want undecided undecided undecided

What are you saying? undecided
But a woman like you posted it. Which one is men don't know what they want again angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Hanibbal:

But a woman like you posted it. Which one is men don't know what they want again angry
Confusion upon confusion grin
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Hanibbal:

How can she say a woman that is self sufficient is not good for marriage, I thought a well to do woman is what men want.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Smartb0y: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
well for one,i know i want a virgin
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by neyoohhh: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2021
They know themselves wellah but yet some simps will still be talking nonesense.

She should have included tattoos, drug's, nose rings.. this are big markers especially in the Nigerian context.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Smartb0y:
Well you will only get one if you're one yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Smartb0y:
Well, if you are refering to the aunty you quoted, she is not. I can assure you that.

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2021
neyoohhh:
They know themselves wellah but yet some simps will still be talking nonesense.

She should have included tattoos, drug's, nose rings.. this are big markers especially in the Nigerian context.
I remember i talked about that sometime ago

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Hanibbal(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
How can she say a woman that is self sufficient is not good for marriage, I thought a well to do woman is what men want.

She is right.. Let's take a look at Linda Ikeji. There is this pride that takes over you women when you have achieved a lot, that is when you will start saying you don't need men. Even if such a lady eventually try to get a man her standard would be so high cause of her pride and ego that is when feminism would take over, i can't submit to a man this and that. That woman is frigging right.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Palazee(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2021
Good to see you back @TheGidRedpiller

Where have you been,

Hope nairaland bītches didn't gang up against you
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Palazee:
Good to see you back @TheGidRedpiller

Where have you been,

Hope nairaland bītches didn't gang up against you
To tell you the truth, i was banned, for a month.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2021
Hanibbal:

She is right.. Let's take a look at Linda Ikeji. There is this one pride that takes over you women when you have achieved a lot, that is when you will start saying you don't need men. Even if such a lady eventually try to get a man her standard would be so high cause of her pride and ego that is when feminism would take over, i can submit to a man this and that. That woman is frigging right.
Thats why men of today are not letting their wives earn more than them.
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2021
Hanibbal:

She is right.. Let's take a look at Linda Ikeji. There is this one pride that takes over you women when you have achieved a lot, that is when you will start saying you don't need men. Even if such a lady eventually try to get a man her standard would be so high cause of her pride and ego. That woman is frigging right.
Then go for a broke humble lady, see why I said men don't know what they want, A woman has money you guys will complain, she doesn't have you guys will also complain, what exactly do you people want?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Smartb0y: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Well, if you are refering to the aunty you quoted, she is not. I can assure you that.
hahaha noted
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2021
Smartb0y:
hahaha noted
Good
Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by Palazee(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
To tell you the truth, i was banned, for a month.
I said it

Those hoes in colaboration with the SIMP mods have done something.

But glad to see you back

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2021
Palazee:
I said it
Those hoes in colaboration with the SIMP mods have done something.

But glad to see you back
Yea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans This Valentines? / Girls Fighting,boobs Everywhere / Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.