Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka (2377 Views)

Masquerades Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Nsukka Despite Suspension / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu / UNN Shuttle Drivers Drum Support For Gov. Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by REALretep(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2021
A UNN shuttle minibus was found burnt along Enugu road, opposite Keystone Bank in Nsukka in the early hours of Monday, 11/10/2021, following IPOB Sit-At-Home order.

The previous week Monday, 04/10/2021, also witnessed some disturbances as primary and secondary schools in Nsukka which haven't been observing the Sit-At-Home order sent their students back home in panic following threats by IPOB.

Details of today's burnt minibus are still sketchy as at the time of this report

UPDATED:
Multiple sources have revealed that the vehicle caught fire as a result of mechanical/electrical faults and was not set ablaze as feared.

More details will be released following further confirmation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by murphyibiam15(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2021
Lol, I personally like what is happening now. Because those who have been living in denial about the happenings in the east will wake up to reality. As for those who are still living in denial, it will get closer for you to understand cheesy
I had one friend that lived in denial until his cousin was caught up in the madness and he has since changed tone. Gradually we're getting there cheesy

Lastly this has as well shown that fulanis have won in Igboland again, they don't need to kill anyone but now the indigenes kill themselves on their behalf, directly or indirectly the fulanis have a huge influence in Alaigbo bc the Easterners are somewhat emotional rather than rational and that's just the reason the fulanis will always succeed here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by Shellsploit: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2021
cry
Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by Abdul05: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
In short,

When are they going to burn the whole south East down ? Ha ba,Is taking them too long..

Cos,

it is easier and better for them to distribute weapons among themselves to bring an end to this nonsense at once grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by REALretep(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2021
Hmmmmh undecided

Hit like if you are in support of IPOB/ESN/UGM

Hit share if you are not in support of IPOB/ESN/UGM

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by Simdyofficial(f): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2021
Abdul05:

In short,

When are they going to burn the whole south East down ? Is taking them too long..
Abdul mind your burnt north.. Don't kill your self over another man's land.. Don't be a shocked

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by Amatarasha(f): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2021
Allow dem get their freedom , in freedom everyone is carried along in two lines
in Love and in Fear

Failure to do this traitors will spring up for enemies to use

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by Amatarasha(f): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Abdul05:

In short,

When are they going to burn the whole south East down ? Is taking them too long..

Cos, it is easier and better to end this nonsense at once grin grin
Oduduwa looks like nation that will be co- owned by Fulani
This I have seen ,continue don't fight ur troubles

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by Skooltynz: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2021
cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2021
Shey "Operation Golden Dawn" by the Nigerian army no reach Nssuka ni? sad
Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by vanbonattel: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2021
People's vehicles burn everyday.

Continue to misinform people .

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by loveth360(f): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2021
Why not say the truth and tell people it was burnt by Nigeria army.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Lol, I personally like what is happening now. Because those who have been living in denial about the happenings in the east will wake up to reality. As for those who are still living in denial, it will get closer for you to understand cheesy
I had one friend that lived in denial until his cousin was caught up in the madness and he has since changed tone. Gradually we're getting there cheesy

Lastly this has as well shown that fulanis have won in Igboland again, they don't need to kill anyone but now the indigenes kill themselves on their behalf, directly or indirectly the fulanis have a huge influence in Alaigbo bc the Easterners are somewhat emotional rather than rational and that's just the reason the fulanis will always succeed here
You laid you people agenda on the table! Believe me, disguise yourselves as much as you can, the Igbos know the truth!

I guess it's the Igbos killing your brothers up north too undecided

The Fulanis are nothing but cowards! Who knows them before the presidency of Buhari

Or should I say they became more brutal and blood thirsty undecided

Unfortunately with the help of Buhari the northerners especially the Fulanis are now seen as terrorists, disguising will hardly change that fact of history

Arm a coward with power and resources and watch him think himself brave!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by Fahdiga(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Shut up and stop talking what you don't know anything about

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by PentiumPro(f): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2021
I fear non Ibos living among these terrorists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by jlinkd78(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Why someone in his right senses will decide to disobey just one day sit indoors still surprises me
Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by Idiko1: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2021
murphyibiam15:

There is nothing such as living in denial about the actualization of Republic of Biafra or Republic of Igboland. Liberty, they say is not cheap. Do you know how many people who were killed between 1967 and 1970 in the course of actualizing Republic of Biafra. Only dumbass fool thinks the quest for Republic of Igboland or Biafra is a thing of fantasy. Nigeria had silly educational system for more than 61 years to date yet cannot manufacture a toothpick. I say shove this silly Nigerian educational system for the eventual productive system in Biafra or Republic of Igboland. The dumb quota system and the crappy federal character shall be casted in the refuse dump.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by helinues: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Very good.

That man Buhariust be brought to his knees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by helinues: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Idiko1:

There is nothing such as living in denial about the actualization of Republic of Biafra or Republic of Igboland. Liberty, they say is not cheap. Do you know how many people who were killed between 1967 and 1970 in the course of actualizing Republic of Biafra. Only dumbass fool thinks the quest for Republic of Igboland or Biafra is a thing of fantasy. Nigeria had silly educational system for more than 61 years to date yet cannot manufacture a toothpick. I say shove this silly Nigerian educational system for the eventual productive system in Biafra or Republic of Igboland. The dumb quota system and the crappy federal character shall be casted in the refuse dump.

Cut that crap..

Is head beheading is the only solution to an headache? You want to burn your region down just because you detest Buhari, is Buhari going to be libe president in Nigeria?

This same Oluku Kanu was one of the strong advocate for one Nigeria during GEJ'S regime, what quickly went wrong?

Continue living in denial

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by SonofDevil: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2021
Amatarasha:
Allow dem get their freedom , in freedom everyone is carried along in two lines
in Love and in Fear

Failure to do this traitors will spring up for enemies to use

no we won't grant them freedom until they successful burn down south east.

Kudos ipob

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by DeadCountry: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Just Imagine. The useless bus is even painted in the dungeon's flag. What an audacity. Inside Biafra?
Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by DeadCountry: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:

Cut that crap..

Is head beheading is the only solution to an headache? You want to burn your region down just because you detest Buhari, is Buhari going to be libe president in Nigeria?

This same Oluku Kanu was one of the strong advocate for one Nigeria during GEJ'S regime, what quickly went wrong?

Continue living in denial
Na your region dem dey burn. See fake love. Abeg carry that your fake hypocritical love to your region in your northern dungeon.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by helinues: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2021
DeadCountry:

Na your region dem dey burn. See fake love. Abeg carry that your fake hypocritical love to your region in your northern dungeon.

I guess you guys love north so much for creating uncountable and repeated threads about the insecurities there?

When free Petrol dey available should Incase you guys run out of supply.. We dey behind our keyboards dey read the happenings across Nigeria .

No shit given

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by DeadCountry: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:

I guess you guys love north so much for creating uncountable and repeated threads about the insecurities there?

When free Petrol dey available should Incase you guys run out of supply.. We dey behind our keyboards dey read the happenings across Nigeria .

No shit given
Stop vomit diarrhea from your mouth. Nobody cares about your fake love. Biafraland is in peace. Carry your fake love and crocodile tears to your burning northern region where it is needed.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by jmoore(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2021
jlinkd78:
Why someone in his right senses will decide to disobey just one day sit indoors still surprises me
It's like saying anyone that disobeys Satan is not in his right senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by meolaniyi(m): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2021
Sit at home they will not hear
Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by Jimasun: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2021
vanbonattel:
People's vehicles burn everyday.

Continue to misinform people .
IPOB terrorist will defend anything with nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by mcbreeze: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2021
The vehicle was burnt by electrical fault. Please, stop the propaganda Op. Check authenticity of news before posting

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by Trumann: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Wetin be scores? How many people UGM and Ipob don fall today?
Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by murphyibiam15(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2021
Idiko1:

Sorry I'm not sure both of us are talking about the same thing, you obviously quoted me in error cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home: UNN Shuttle Minibus Burnt In Nsukka by Silbart: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2021
murphyibiam15:

why are you so consigned over another man problem.. Don't be a busy body..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected $15.2b Bribe From The Federal Government - Simon Ekpa / Vice President - The Best Candidates. / The Professor Of Everything That Knows Nothing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.