Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? (30889 Views)

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving? / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by GOOOGLE504(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Truly it's not easy. Try not to do wuru-wuru-to-the-answer because you earn by making others cry, do not be idle, find something doing in the meantime to keep you busy.

If you are a graduate, especially with second class upwards, push for international scholarships - people are getting it every day. Press hard enough on that and Japa from this shiithole because no matter your class of degree, the best solution is to japa. Dollar is increasing, even 150k salary earners need to start planning anew.

Learn new skills, meet new people, have fun because in life, Problem no dey finish o.

Also Because one person food don already done no mean say your own no dey ontop fire. quote me if you need mtn data (1-2gb) and remember, God is working on something for you.

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Myzubby(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Country hard, don't wait for no one or the government.

Na when I commot for school I truly understand the meaning of 'so help me God'...

My guys dey run street that final year, but i no gree Join...based on say i get one small angel for my head wey deceive me say I go see job of 500k...I still dey laugh till today...omo, no job for naija ooo!!!

Better you go learn digital skills or handwork..then use Facebook, Instagram and Nairaland push your craft make Sapa no gum you like bowtie for neck..

Well...I'm into Gadget importation and sales, affiliate marketing, Mini importation, SEO (remote), Dropshipping, Google ads and Google analytics !!!... I Sha dey rough am dey go make small $$ fall out..

Buy low from Yankee and sell here in Naija for profit...

Na wetin dey keep me sane be that...I for don dey ask for RT for twitter...my employer may be on your TL..

Just get something doing man, don't be a lazy punk...

Contact me for the gadget importation manual via number in signature...it's free ooooo before you talk say I wan collect money from you...
please I need the guide and manual
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Olarexxie(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Omor.....

I've been unemployed since March after our factory was shutdown by AMCON. Thought I had Kickstarted my career as an Electrical Technician, didn't even stay up to 6months on the job... Honestly, I don't know how God has been providing food for me, to live alone no be chyse oh!

Please, those in Port Harcourt working in one establishment or factory should help out! Even if na to start up again as trainee, I no mind, I'm good at what I do though.
Precious
Electrical Technician.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by macjireh: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
adubam:

I just narrated a true life story. May you not receive curse before of your unguided utterances.
pls how do I meet dat prophet?
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
jospepper:
I am not a babalawo o, I have knowledge of some ailments like ulcer, high BP, Infertility etc and their herbal remedies.

I learned this from picking herbs for my grand dad who was a herbal medicine practitioner.

People are making lots of money from this. Open Instagram account and start advertising yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by dododawa1: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sheriman:

We don do that one we don tire it has even destroy some people lives
really.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by kayttah(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
GOOOGLE504:
Truly it's not easy. Try not to do wuru-wuru-to-the-answer because you earn by making others cry, do not be idle, find something doing in the meantime to keep you busy.

If you are a graduate, especially with second class upwards, push for international scholarships - people are getting it every day. Press hard enough on that and Japa from this shiithole because no matter your class of degree, the best solution is to japa. Dollar is increasing, even 150k salary earners need to start planning anew.

Learn new skills, meet new people, have fun because in life, Problem no dey finish o.

Also Because one person food don already done no mean say your own no dey ontop fire. quote me if you need mtn data (1-2gb) and remember, God is working on something for you.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by verybadmouth(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
geesilver:

You would almost run mad or run away if you are the unserious type.
Boss, I'm doing all my best to stay strong and responsible. It's been God oo
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by geesilver(m): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
verybadmouth:

Boss, I'm doing all my best to stay strong and responsible. It's been God oo
you must be lucky, I was in a situation like that last year... Toake it worst the demands was out of this world. O almost suffer depression
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Concience55: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
No be beans to dey jobless with kids... My story goes thus...
Used the privilege offered by the Npower program to learn Tailoring and just when I was about making a headway in the skill acquisition, boom came Sadiya Faruq as she terminated batch A&B of the Npower volunteers. With no source of income and a family to take care of, life became quite challenging. I doggedly continued my skill acquisition but could not set up due to cash crunch.....
Abeg I need a job to put together a a little savings for me to get some machines to practice.
As am writing this am down to my last #50 as a family man, and will appreciate any form of assistance from well meaning individuals and organizations.
Pls help a brother 2004975801.
God bless you.
Better to speak out than to die in silence.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by geesilver(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

Na only my mama I de fear. N de call her once. Na so she block Dem. Buh b4 dis year finish my u.k visa go don ready, na to run o. I no fit tax person way de help me for visa n admission.

I hope this doesn't affect your you in the long run. Cos these people can dent one's image
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by verybadmouth(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
geesilver:
you must be lucky, I was in a situation like that last year... Toake it worst the demands was out of this world. O almost suffer depression
My spouse is always very upset and spends most of the day crying. I just have to comfort her most times. I can't even cry my own cry coz I have to comfort someone else.
I hope all is well with you now bro.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I won't advice anybody wey no get "oga at the top" to join Army now for this country , no matter how things bad reach.... The only force worth joining now is NAVY, and to join am no be beans oh.
What of airforce sir
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr don't complain of joblessness in this twenty first century...

Grab your phone.....look for tools and format....start huzzling
Like how
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Legalcriminal:
If not for internet Wetin boys like us for become?

Alhamdulillah

May God forgive us for the days we make someone cry to feed ourselves.
shame on you man, a big shame. I'm a teacher who teach children to acquire sound education. The money isn't great but I can never go into crime. You've chosen the path of crime because of insatiable appetite for greed. Must you make someone cry, defraud another of their hard earned money for you to make money? Spit
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
GboyegaD:

Oga, why not try explore scholarships abroad and move on from there?
Scholarship is so competitive
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by geesilver(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
verybadmouth:

My spouse is always very upset and spends most of the day crying. I just have to comfort her most times. I can't even cry my own cry coz I have to comfort someone else.
I hope all is well with you now bro.
, not well o only improve from pregnancy to childbirth that's just the relief the work is not forth coming search every where, the offer I see is not encouraging for a family man it's a slavery offer....
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Blastedholligan: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Is not easy at all, lost my job few month ago. Many times am lost in thought, can't sleep just feel helpless and useless. My wife will soon give birth, her mama go come for omugo, baby things, hospital bills, house rent and utility bills are just on me all alone and no work. Chai! !! !!
and you get mind give your wife belle? Chai
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Damian10:
Mehnn is just not easy, sometimes i feel like disappearing but am a tough guy. But for real being jobless and broke is not good for nobody...am in abuja pls whoever knows of a job opportunity am in for real
In Abuja there are Jobs unless you don't want to do
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by VOJA(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Country hard, don't wait for no one or the government.

Na when I commot for school I truly understand the meaning of 'so help me God'...

My guys dey run street that final year, but i no gree Join...based on say i get one small angel for my head wey deceive me say I go see job of 500k...I still dey laugh till today...omo, no job for naija ooo!!!

Better you go learn digital skills or handwork..then use Facebook, Instagram and Nairaland push your craft make Sapa no gum you like bowtie for neck..

Well...I'm into Gadget importation and sales, affiliate marketing, Mini importation, SEO (remote), Dropshipping, Google ads and Google analytics !!!... I Sha dey rough am dey go make small $$ fall out..

Buy low from Yankee and sell here in Naija for profit...

Na wetin dey keep me sane be that...I for don dey ask for RT for twitter...my employer may be on your TL..

Just get something doing man, don't be a lazy punk...

Contact me for the gadget importation manual via number in signature...it's free ooooo before you talk say I wan collect money from you...

Your contact ain't there here oh, Boss.

How do I reach out to you?

Please you can as well message me on W.h.a.t.s.A.p.p via my signature here.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by bizzibodi(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Badca81:
. Use your degree and join army, navy or airforce.
You think he will just crash through d gate said give me uniform I won join navy, airforce or army.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Osamagioghowewi(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bombing
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Rickylambert: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
GOOOGLE504:

I’d appreciate the data bro.My hustle na Affiliate marketing.Its not paying yet,but I’m optimistic.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by warlordd(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=Vulcanheph post=106644428]It's not easy oh... But how man go do.

I've been unemployed since March this year, things are really hard .
My only luck is that I have an elder brother who helps me from time to time in terms of feeding, as for data all I do is load 200 naira card on MTN and do night plan as I like.... Every other expenses dey on hold for now.

But with God's help I will get a job....

So anyone within Calabar and it's environs wey get any kind job should just inbox me....
Why calabar of all places?

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by 18wheeler: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Elsueno:

So he's like a coperate spy...but in the markets...dat sounds cool, where can I apply for such kind of jobs

Am serious woh grin
Exactly it is like corporate spying. My guy is not even supposed to liaise with regular salesmen so that there'll be some objectivity/independence in his reports. The company is GB foods, makers of Gino products, Bama and others. I'm not sure but I think it's a new role in the industry. It's new in the company that I'm certain. I'm aware they employed one rep in each of the 6 geopolitical zones,2 in Lagos and 2 in Ibadan for obvious reasons. My guy covers north east. Maybe with increased business they will need more hands. I'm not sure but I think the role is new in many FMCGs. You can inquire further.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by bizzibodi(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blastedholligan:
and you get mind give your wife belle? Chai
U dnt understand sometime hole fit roll fall on cassava or cassava fit turn fall inside hole. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by jospepper(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
sonymax16:

How can somebody reach u.I may order for some of ur herbs
07035822614 call or Whatsapp.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by jospepper(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
zubimete:
Kindly help for treatment of ulcer.
07035822614 call or Whatsapp.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by FamTomx2(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sprumbaba:

Send your bank account here. Let me give you money for Data.

Good heart!

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by marksleek2584(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
GOOOGLE504:

brother, I need the mtn data o, make I DE learn my Alison online course jewelry. 07032544598
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by jospepper(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
nenyewrites:

People are making lots of money from this. Open Instagram account and start advertising yourself.
Can you put me through on this?
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by FamTomx2(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

Leave Abuja asap. No job for Abj

Very true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Please Find Attached My Resume: The Right Way To Say It / Dangote 28,000 Job Creation. My Experience / You Go For A Job Interview And They Ask You This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.