Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? (30883 Views)

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving? / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by DEADALIVE: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:
it's not being easy bro. A graduate with strong 2.1 still unemployed. I barely eat once daily

As for data subscription, some friends do help me with #200 airtime once in a while just to search online and apply for any opening

I'm always on free mode on nairaland through opera mini. Life has not been fair with me that i know

To cap it all, I'm just stuck in the house. No money to move around (Transportation) in search of job

I wish God could change my story for good. I'm getting depressed seriously
Go to ogba ask of transnet or easybuy company....
Start from there...e no easy
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Leogreat5: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mehnn,, life is like hell here on Earth . Lack of source of income has turn someone to be dumb man.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by cyrusmillz: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
For anyone without a job and not ashamed of getting their hands dirty. You can start by collecting scrap metals. old Can drinks, used pots, old stoves, old gas cylinders, abandoned metals , any type of metal you can lay your hands on. Start collecting them and when you're sure you have a sizeable amount , look for those that collect scrap metals (they are everywhere around the country) and sell them off . You can do this weekly or daily.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Odunharry(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sprumbaba:

Send your bank account here. Let me give you money for Data.
Good gesture as you do good to him..

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by adubam(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
kapich:

Please bro link me with the prophet. I'm also CAC member. You can send me a mail. please bro

I didn't write to make referral to any prophet. I just shared my testimony. May you meet your prophet.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by oluadeez: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Country is really hard 0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Odunharry(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sprumbaba:

Enjoy.
Edit ur post and clear his acct details.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by starexjnr(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:
it's not being easy bro. A graduate with strong 2.1 still unemployed. I barely eat once daily

As for data subscription, some friends do help me with #200 airtime once in a while just to search online and apply for any opening

I'm always on free mode on nairaland through opera mini. Life has not been fair with me that i know

To cap it all, I'm just stuck in the house. No money to move around (Transportation) in search of job

Bros, make i get your whatsapp contact
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by geesilver(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lastmankc:
I will do some minor work.
I hope those people will not send message to your contacts
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by UYEMDO35(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
It has not really been easy, being an undergraduate I can relate much about been jobless..... I can't really tell when last I tasted good food talkless of eating meat,fish,egg or pomor. Na garri from back to back.... Life no easy but though, I still thank jah for keeping me pushing up till dis very moment.
Well! I can't hide my feelings.... If am able to see a good paying job, I don't mind working..... I really need money to sortout my fees and accommodation before my landlord kicks me out.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by geesilver(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

Omo I de collect like tomorrow mo dey.
Dem de call all my family n friends. I be potential customer.
and you don't bother or care.... In fact Nigeria need your time to be in Aso rock lol
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Odunharry(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Vulcanheph:
It's not easy oh... But how man go do.

I've been unemployed since March this year, things are really hard .
My only luck is that I have an elder brother who helps me from time to time in terms of feeding, as for data all I do is load 200 naira card on MTN and do night plan as I like.... Every other expenses dey on hold for now.

But with God's help I will get a job....

So anyone within Calabar and it's environs wey get any kind job should just inbox me.... As long as its a legal, moral job that can pay, I'll do it.
How far.. Drop ur mtn number mk I transfer you small data.

5 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Pritipresh(f): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Denvacandy:
Was just randomly thinking how people that are jobless are surviving in this country with the increase in price of things.

I earn roughly 100-130k monthly and i can say its not being easy, spending money on food, data and unkeep.

So i really need to know how people who are jobless are coping in this country, people that have no source of income.
Its not been easy at all. As a fresh graduate cum prospective corp member. Thanks to momma
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Decide2rise: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:

You touched my heart with your comment. I was in similar mess few years back but my life has got much better now.I urge you to keep pushing and never lose focus. You will smile soon I assure you and but most importantly, try and take care of your life spiritually. It's very important bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by billgabb(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Please, help a real niggar who is broke for a long time. No bang, no weed, no joy.

Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr don't complain of joblessness in this twenty first century...

Grab your phone.....look for tools and format....start huzzling [/quote]
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by arthurwillia(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bakerdav:
baba as I dy loan dy my neck gan o,men must survive, fair money loan dy my neck I no send dem again self as they threaten me reach ,I just know anytime I get I will pay d money little by little

Mehn Man must and will survive so far we Dey Alive

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by deardear2021(f): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Increase of things in the country is an understatement...the insults that accompanies that alone mehn.....is killingoooo grin
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Lastmankc(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
geesilver:

I hope those people will not send message to your contacts
Hahaha.I will pay back this week.Country hard
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Pritipresh(f): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Badca81:
. Use your degree and join army, navy or airforce.
If only it were possible. I would opt in
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by billgabb(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Help a real niggar to bomb
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr don't complain of joblessness in this twenty first century...

Grab your phone.....look for tools and format....start huzzling

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Wiseking00(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:

When one is jobless and still have to spent roughly #30,000 monthly on transportation searching for job. Those years eh I miss so many important interview because there is no transportation fee. We dey suffer for dis country. I pity those who don't have anyone to support them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Rhema04(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Thank God for bet9ja, days of helping us turn 100 naira(100h) to 2k or 3k.. If not, we for don of hunger

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by UncleJudax(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
frosy1:

Inasmuch as your money in your account cannot foot the bill of your unborn generation, you still be poverty manager. Once your level changes no mean say make your taste change immediately.
Baba I understand that the higher your income, the higer the probably of your spending.
But wisdom should be applicable in what ever you are doing. Set goal for your self, draw your budget, identify those unnecessary spending and deal with them.
But if there are no unnecessary expenses definitelyyou income have grown beyond your wants. Find an higher paying job. Have a nice day.
The talk is not for me. i am challenging the notion that somehow 100k/month is "big* money. To someone making 0-30k or living away from the major cities, likely. But if you already on 100k, you know say e no reach....The keyword here is Relative.

If you like argue. Your taste must change...how immediate may depends on other factors...Taste change no means say you go de troway money. But no be everything you go de manage again.

For instance, you would want to improve your accommodation...which usually takes a huge chunk of your salary.

Money to feed unborn gkids? that is outside the scope of this discussion.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Spherical77(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:

This saddened my heart, how i wish i can help no matter how little it is. Be strong bro, God will send your helper to you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Donclique(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
I may not be in my elder brother's shoes, but I can always imagine the way he feels still living under our parent's roof without a job since 2017 he finished Nysc.
I work and earn a little above the minimum wage which doesn't still take me anywhere as a graduate too, I assist him with the little I have. but I feel so bad and ashamed when ever he calls to seek for pocket money from me as his junior bro..Imagine what this country has put us through.

8 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by UncleJudax(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
AZControversial:

Ahh... how then does it work...
I'm only stating the obvious oo

if thats how it works, every other guy taking care of his girlfriend (many of them) go don log out.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Vulcanheph(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Odunharry:

How far.. Drop ur mtn number mk I transfer you small data.
081*****.... Thanks
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Odunharry(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Vulcanheph:

08 Thanks
Seen. Edit ur post.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by SocialJustice: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
adubam:
And I have turned down 2 jobs within 2/months. I have another one this morning still observing it. And to think of it that I was searching for jobs without success until I met one CAC prophet. God I appreciate.
You mean agbero job or conductor or those guys when dey dance follow motor when dey sell herbal medicine when dey cure everything? grin

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by kapich: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
adubam:

I didn't write to make referral to any prophet. I just shared my testimony. May you meet your prophet.

No prob bro. It's well.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by SarutobiEky(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Swipa:
I'm not even 20 yet. When Was The last time I asked my parents for money? Na Grace sha. I trade synthetic indices. It's actually easy money if you ask me....except when deriv decides to manipulate the market.
bro, shey e dey capital intensive? I need something to help me put body and soul together
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Vulcanheph(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Odunharry:

Seen. Edit ur post.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Please Find Attached My Resume: The Right Way To Say It / Dangote 28,000 Job Creation. My Experience / You Go For A Job Interview And They Ask You This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.