Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' (22217 Views)

3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Funke Akindele's "Omo Ghetto (the Saga) " / Top 3 Marketing Innovations In The Real Estate Industry. / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by keiyna(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
GOCEO:
high quality n low mb
OK thanks
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Eyinju112(f): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mossadd:
The movie is trash I swear
You sure say you watch am
Cause you the first idiot saying this grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by andsboy29: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ok
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Obagreatdatoye(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
This hype too much

1 Like

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by AntiWailer: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Na wa
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by bayonekind(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
keiyna:
No .3. where can I download this movie, please guys link to download it on mp4.

My niger people .... first reaction from my people is where to download is for free ...ha ..always for free lunch ..
get NetFlix oga .. na money they take do the film ...

all best .. I watch it from Netflix but ,, to me .. its just normal film ..but I was surprised when people are praising the movie
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Squid shiity game

Pay me,I still won't watch it

Football or nothing

1 Like

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by tonexman18(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
marcelofrancis:

Where did you download the series?
use netnaija .com
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by 27Pushing30: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106645647:

Squid Game is absolutely worth watching if you can stand all the violence and tragedy.
As much as it's a show about people competing in a deadly, real-life version of Fall Guys (basically) it's also a cautionary tale about the many terrible ways that money—whether you have too much or too little—can ruin lives.

It's currently the most watched show on Netflix in 90 countries this week including Ireland. The dystopian series takes its name from a Korean children's game where the attacking team tries to get through the middle of the squid shape drawn on the ground with goal of tapping the squid's head with their foot to win.

Someone asked at the other thread if Squid Game is for kids,
Here is your answer ma,
Parent agrees that the series is definitely not suitable for children, adding that not only are people being killed brutally, there's suicide, sex and swearing too.
If squid game was a top notch series then besides the “red light - green light game” in episode 1 there will be other things worth doing memes over in a 9 episode series .

It’s just hype and that’s the fact.

But it’s made bastard money which is a good stat!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by brosom(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Me that is not a fan of season movie

But this one got me fall in love with season movie now

Still on episode 4 though....watching it slowly.....because keyboarding and bombing take most of my time

Just download Netflix app on any of your device
Mr onye bomber, apart for m Netflix, where else can I download it?? grin
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Eaglefine(f): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ok oooo.
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Greatguy02: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
keiyna:
No .3. where can I download this movie, please guys link to download it on mp4.

O2tvseries.com or use

2 Likes

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by tonididdy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
siofra:
Hmm.

Squid game reminds me of the movie below.

It was a replica of the hunt
The hunt was original.... Squid game is just over hyped abeg.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Akalia(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
marcelofrancis:

02TVseries

1 Like

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Benmob: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
marcelofrancis:

netnaija small mp very clear like blu-ray

1 Like

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Mossadd: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Eyinju112:

You sure say you watch am
Cause you the first idiot saying this grin
lol your papa is idiot I watched it I just deleted it this morning.what sort of useless movie is that where they are using human lives to catch fun
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by JackWolfskin: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106645647:

Squid Game is absolutely worth watching if you can stand all the violence and tragedy.
As much as it's a show about people competing in a deadly, real-life version of Fall Guys (basically) it's also a cautionary tale about the many terrible ways that money—whether you have too much or too little—can ruin lives.

It's currently the most watched show on Netflix in 90 countries this week including Ireland. The dystopian series takes its name from a Korean children's game where the attacking team tries to get through the middle of the squid shape drawn on the ground with goal of tapping the squid's head with their foot to win.

Someone asked at the other thread if Squid Game is for kids,
Here is your answer ma,
Parent agrees that the series is definitely not suitable for children, adding that not only are people being killed brutally, there's suicide, sex and swearing too.

Why do you love copy and paste?

Friendly advice: After sighting the 'source' material, build your content in your own words. It's more original.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by JackWolfskin: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
brosom:
Mr onye bomber, apart for m Netflix, where else can I download it?? grin

O2tvseries

4 Likes

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by siofra(f): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
tonididdy:

Same thing I was thinking but if I talk now, my neighbours will aim me stone.
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by TheGift: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Promoter2:
I don't understand.

Is this supposed to be related to what happened in the series or wrt to the productio/marketing?

The title begins with “Marketing lessons we can learn” … go figure smiley
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by omoyankee3(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
The show is a gold mine:

The uniforms of the players, the costumes of the workers, the dalgona cookies used for game 2, creepy doll,....all can be monetized. Halloween is coming, and many people would be looking to buy circle
/triangle/square masks as well as VIPs' masks

4 Likes

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Luckysbab: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Me that is not a fan of season movie

But this one got me fall in love with season movie now

Still on episode 4 though....watching it slowly.....because keyboarding and bombing take most of my time

Just download Netflix app on any of your device..then watch it.....I for give you my login details...but this is a faceless forum

Open another account with anonymous details, then give am login
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by brosom(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
JackWolfskin:

O2tvseries
ok, thanks cheesy
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Richieniit: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mossadd:
The movie is trash I swear

Clown I bet you never watch em grin
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by chrysan(f): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
marcelofrancis:

Squid game nkiri.com
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by classicfrank4u(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
27Pushing30:

If squid game was a top notch series then besides the “red light - green light game” in episode 1 there will be other things worth doing memes over in a 9 episode series .

It’s just hype and that’s the fact.

But it’s made bastard money which is a good stat!
I don't understand.. you are looking for memes from squid game? Who told you it's a comedy series? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by Xbs1: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Really
Re: 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' by membranus: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
tonididdy:

What's The Hunt about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share How Your Ex-boses Responded To Your Resignation / Improve Your Business Speak With These Words & Phrases / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.