Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,747 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Some Ethnic Groups Want To Capitalise On Igbo Deniers To Grab Land. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Ethnic Groups Want To Capitalise On Igbo Deniers To Grab Land. (223 Views)

Northern Groups Want Abba Kyari’s Suspension Reviewed / Unhappy Police And Soldiers. ESN Capitalise on Economical Situation / Experts And Groups Want New NDDC Board To Supervise Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Ethnic Groups Want To Capitalise On Igbo Deniers To Grab Land. by kollinzgee(m): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
These days i look at some coastal ethnic groups and laugh they draw their maps include Anioma and Igbo-Rivers territoty,Benin will claim Anioma terroritory, ijaw will claim opobo and bonny urhobo will claim ndokwa,just because these guys deny being Igbo , it's not their fault though,it just like the animal kingdom when they pradator want to attack it's usually looks out for loose and vulnerable prey that has broken out of the herd,just like lions rarely attack buffaloes or zebras in a herd.

But this is something they don't know,the fact that the python doesn't spit doesn't mean it's not a snake,this is exactly the case of igbos outside the southeast,their instincts will always tell them who tell them who they are and that is their ancestral home is Igboland,

I humbly waiting for the referendum day to so i can happy see whether the descendants of jaja of opobo will choose ijaws over the father's relatives or ikwere will chose binni over their kit and kins in imo and abia or will the southeast igbos sit and watch..
Re: Some Ethnic Groups Want To Capitalise On Igbo Deniers To Grab Land. by Kingpin1000: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oga are these people claiming to Igbo.
The Opobo man will tell you He is more Ijaw than Igbo, that is why they can contest for IYC. The Ikwerre man whose language is similar to that of Igbo will tell you that He is not Igbo. Yet people like will want to annex these tribes to yourselves.
A yoruba man from Benin republic will tell you that He is yoruba,you will never see Yorubas trying to annex Itshekiri/ urhobho as yorubas.
Allow people who wants to be Igbo claim Igbo.
You cannot force someone to be part of you when He doesn't want to be part of you.
I feel Igbos have sinister motives that is why they want to annex these people who are not part of them.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Bows To Pressure, Gives INEC Sole Power On E-transmission Of Results / Unveils Dorian Homes For Orphaned, Vulnerable Children In Akure / Celebrating British Nigerian Icons For Black History Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.