Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant (1087 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by wwwihy: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
An All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship aspirant in Kano State, Abdulsalam Abdulkareem Zaura, has thrown his weight behind the national leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on his ‘presidential ambition’ in the 2023 general election.

Zaura, a strong associate of the state Governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, declared that beyond all hurdles and controversy against the former Lagos State governor, he (Zaura) is prepared to “fight with all his strength and last kobo” for Tinubu to be president of Nigeria in the next election.

The aspirant, a young business tycoon, who recently decamped to the APC, made his political ambition known while granting audience with journalists yesterday in Kano.

Dwelling on the raging zoning arrangement for APC presidential ticket, the Kano born Dubai-based business mogul did not only consent to power being shifted to the Southwest for fairness, he believed that Tinubu remained the only trusted candidate to beat for the job.

According to him, “For federal character and fairness, I believe that power should shift to the South. And I will not feel happy if it is otherwise. Now, if it is going to the South, then it has to be Bola Tinubu.

“Then, I will work, and you will see the real fight in me. I will fight with all my strength for him to be the next president. I will fight with all my kobo and dollar for Tinubu to be president.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/09/29/2023-ill-fight-for-tinubu-to-be-president-says-kano-guber-aspirant/

3 Likes

Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by wwwihy: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Then, I will work, and you will see the real fight in me. I will fight with all my strength for him to be the next president. I will fight with all my kobo and dollar for Tinubu to be president.”

6 Likes

Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Xscape1993(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
I laugh ooo. Tinubu for president? Where is the physical strength? This political mistake will be worse than 2015.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by BosseJ: 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
This Tinubu really has lots of political fans sha.

5 Likes

Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Asgard73: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Only you ganduje boy fight..

You never fight make ganduje enter senate first grin

Anywhere Na bullion van.. mai bullion van.. we go chop money

Tinubu already have 3.5 million votes from Kano no need fighting cheesy
Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Lubumbashi: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tinubu's biggest supporters are even in the north, from Ganduje to Masari to even Aisha Buhari just to mention a few cool

7 Likes

Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yes oooooo Tinubu in your faces.God knows I know he's a good man and that's why he has my support full time.Before you counter me,please provide any better candidates and state with proofs how he's better than Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Asgard73: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Xscape1993:
I laugh ooo. Tinubu for president? Where is the physical strength? This political mistake will be worse than 2015.

Dem no need loud a.m... me and not only after Tinubu

I just wish yoruba people will support one yoruba man

So e go loud .. their matter Na ignorance...

Armchair critics

Ask them wish state a Yoruba man go win for North..
you go hear Kano kastina bornu zamfara.. Na wen you go know say .. many are hooked and lost..
Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by seunmsg(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Xscape1993:

As it stand, he’s the front runner for the president in 2023. All other aspirants are running behind him. The only way to stop him is to prevent him from getting the APC ticket and only one person has the means to stop him at the moment and that person is the president. To make things bad for you, the president is somehow indebted to him so it will be difficult (but possible) for him to come out openly to oppose him.

So you see, he may very likely be your next president whether you like him or not.

7 Likes

Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by inforesource: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Who Stops you from fighting? Mumu
Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by OritoJasi: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Na dis kind news dey give Asgard73 serious migraine combined with epilepsy. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Asgard73: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
OritoJasi:
Na dis kind news dey give Asgard73 serious migraine combined with epilepsy. cheesy grin
Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Asgard73: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
seunmsg:

As it stand, he’s the front runner for the president in 2023.

Front runner of Yoruba President

Yoruba dreams.. grin
Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by OritoJasi: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Asgard73:

Those 3 question marks ontop of that emoji must represent the migraine you're experiencing. E remain epilepsy. tongue Las las, you go dey alright. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Asgard73:

Dem no need loud a.m... me and not only after Tinubu

I just wish yoruba people will support one yoruba man

So e go loud .. their matter Na ignorance...

Armchair critics

Ask them wish state a Yoruba man go win for North..
you go hear Kano kastina bornu zamfara.. Na wen you go know say .. many are hooked and lost..

grin grin grin you sound like a beer parlor analyst. Shey yoruba man climb your mama?

5 Likes

Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Asgard73: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
OritoJasi:

Those 3 question marks ontop of that emoji must represent the migraine you're experiencing. E remain epilepsy. tongue Las las, you go dey alright. Lol.

Is that all?
Next!
Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Asgard73: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
WesternOligarch:

grin grin grin you sound like a beer parlor analyst. Shey yoruba man climb your mama?

Yorubatic gibberish
Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Justpassingby45(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
Xscape1993:

If Buhari can be Nigeria president while wouldn't an slowpoke
Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by uptimum123(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
If Tinubu doesn't become our next President, watin we gain

1 Like

Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Asgard73: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
seunmsg:

As it stand, he’s the front runner for the president in 2023. All other aspirants are running behind him. The only way to stop him is to prevent him from getting the APC ticket and only one person has the means to stop him at the moment and that person is the president. To make things bad for you, the president is somehow indebted to him so it will be difficult (but possible) for him to come out openly to oppose him.

So you see, he may very likely be your next president whether you like him or not.

See hallucinations.. dreams .. Yoruba tales by moonlight..
see Yoruba man is talking to kindergarten grin
Like say we no know the current Apc mAtters

Typically dem.. concoct gibberish and summit without substance .. and his fellow Yoruba people will like the propaganda

Only Yoruba will believe this.. no real human will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by BigSarah(f): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Insha Allah
Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Dapson73(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Asgard73:

Front runner of Yoruba President

Yoruba dreams.. grin

Mention the front runner of your own tribe .

1 Like

Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Asgard73: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dapson73:

Mention the front runner of your own tribe .

My tribe no get thief.
Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Superwave16320: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
That worse thing gangan is what we want.
That mistake let it happen cos no body is threatened by your wail of sorrow n lamentation.

Xscape1993:
Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Jackson105: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Asgard73:
Only you ganduje boy fight..

You never fight make ganduje enter senate first grin

Anywhere Na bullion van.. mai bullion van.. we go chop money

Tinubu already have 3.5 million votes from Kano no need fighting cheesy

I will be eager to see what you will do if Tinubu become president in 2023.

I am glad Tinubu is tormenting your soul

You have not blame Yoruba and Tinubu for your poverty today.
Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Jackson105: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Asgard in 2023 when a Yoruba man become president

Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Charmingrascal(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tinubu's influence in Nigeria political arena can't be over emphasized
Whether you accept it "or yes" Tinubu has raised many people to political relevance more than any other politician in Nigeria.
Prove this wrong with your fact if you think otherwise.
Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Asgard73:

My tribe no get thief.
You need to grow up bro.

This your unnecessary hate is getting stale.
Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by DeadCountry: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ohhh, this is good news. IPOB is winning already. All the useful idiot Igbos should keep taking notice. IPOB said that Igbo will never become the dungeon's president. So let them take their dungeon's presidency to SW so that the useful Idiot Igbos will see reasons to support Biafra's agitation.
No useful idiot Igbo will fathom waiting for another 16years to become president after yoruba 8yrs and then northerner's 8 yrs. grin grin grin grin grin They use to lie to the useful idiot Igbos in the past about becoming president in 2023 and IPOB told them that it will never happen. It's becoming clearer to those useful idiots. WIN WIN for IPOB. grin grin Yoruba, make una do all una best to take the presidency. It's not needed in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by oyoirabor: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Country full of stupid and useless thieves and idiots.

Same way they praised and projected Buhari. Is that the country no get credible people aside the criminals?
Re: I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant by Dapson73(m): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2021
Asgard73:

My tribe no get thief.

Talk the tribe make we hear. Are you ashamed of your origin ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Muhammadu Buhari Looks Pregnant With A Protruded Belly-photo / In My Dream I Saw Tinubu Become President / 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.