Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,504 members, 7,847,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain (1087 Views)

Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again / 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by Gemid94(m): 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
A close confidant of President Muhammadu Buhari and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator Abu Ibrahim believes Vice President Yemi Osinbajo won’t be contesting against Bola Tinubu ahead of the 2023 presidential race.

On the possibility of any other southern aspirant making it impossible for Tinubu to achieve his dreams, Ibrahim said no politician can stand against Tinubu.

He specifically pointed out that Tinubu is a benefactor to both Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti, hence both of them won’t want to rock the boat by contesting against the APC National Leader in 2023

https://www.thequesttimes.com/2023-why-osinbajo-wont-contest-against-tinubu-apc-chieftain/

Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by Totilopussylick(m): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
If reverse is the case, osinbanjo stand every chances of beating Tinubu hands down tongue

Naija done wise tongue.
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by yanabasee(m): 12:06am On Mar 14, 2022
The only reason stated her is because Tinubu is a benefactor... But that isn't just it...

Osinbajo doesn't stand a chance.

Tinubu is a politician.. Osinbajo isn't...

Tinubu is a strategist/Organizer .. Osinbajo is a planner.

Tinubu has more knowledge of winning, Osinbajo is good at taking appointments given to him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You must be theraregem1 or okefranci grin grin >
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2022
yanabasee:
The only reason stated her is because Tinubu is a benefactor... But that isn't just it...

Osinbajo doesn't stand a chance.

Tinubu is a politician.. Osinbajo isn't...

Tinubu is a strategist/Organizer .. Osinbajo is a planner.

Tinubu has more knowledge of winning, Osinbajo is good at taking appointments given to him.

Cc. Theraregem1 and okefranci grin
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by UTILITYMAY(m): 3:15am On Mar 14, 2022
So because Tinubu is his benefactor, he should trade the future of Nigeria and his better competencies over Tinubu's ambition?

Note: I am a lover of Tinubu, I have loved Tinubu since his days as governor of Lagos State up till now. But on the matter of 2023 Presidential Election, I prefer Osinbajo. Tinubu supporting Osinbajo will only make some of us love him more.
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by TheRareGem1(f): 5:18am On Mar 14, 2022
There's a reason why PMB didn't endorse Jaga when he went to meet him, and also a reason why Baba said he won't say his preferred successor because he might be killed.
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by okefranci: 5:21am On Mar 14, 2022
That's your own ideology but the Masses want Osinbajo and not Tinubu so stop your calculation and face the reality of life
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by lovemanred: 6:15am On Mar 14, 2022
cheesy just say you're a Tinubu lapdog and rest. These Tinubu urchins will soon tell you one day that Tinubu is Buhari and Biden's benefactor grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by Joyce95: 6:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Osinbajo is not Tinubu, this is two different persons for God name.
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by helinues: 7:19am On Mar 14, 2022
Abi oo

The 2 of them can't contest at the same time. Whether primary or the mail election
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by helinues: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2022
okefranci:
That's your own ideology but the Masses want Osinbajo and not Tinubu so stop your calculation and face the reality of life

Joyce95:
Osinbajo is not Tinubu, this is two different persons for God name.

You Osinbajo's supporters need to be sensitive sometimes without being get carried away.

You people shouldn't create divided house before the main election
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by PrinceOfLagos: 7:45am On Mar 14, 2022
helinues:

You Osinbajo's supporters need to be sensitive sometimes without being get carried away.

You people shouldn't create divided house before the main election
You will be denying Tinubu up and down but deep down, you're his supporter

I laugh

Tinubu that will not be president is the person this one is supporting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by helinues: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You will be denying Tinubu up and down but deep down, you're his supporter

I laugh

Tinubu that will not be president is the person this one is supporting

I didn't invite you to my comments.

Can't you for once mind your business without doing this busy body of a thing?

Pick beans instead now
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by PrinceOfLagos: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2022
helinues:

Pick beans instead now
You're in no position to tell or dictate to me who to quote or whom not to

Nairaland no be your own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by helinues: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're in no position to tell or dictate to me who to quote or whom not to

Nairaland no be your own

Because you have no eyes pushing. If you do, you will respect yourself and stop trolling all in the name of mentioning

How can people told you to stop seeking their validations in your incoherent comments but you still want dey proof no points.

Aren't you sure of your own personal opinion about issue abi what's the validation seeking for exactly..
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by PrinceOfLagos: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2022
helinues:

Because you have no eyes pushing. If you do, you will respect yourself and stop trolling all in the name of mentioning

How can people told you to stop seeking their validations in your incoherent comments but you still want dey proof no points.

Aren't you sure of your own personal opinion about issue abi what's the validation seeking for exactly..
Spewing yet another thrash

Oga you're inconsequential, stop forming dangote on a faceless forum

It's my duty to put all Tinubu supporters to shame and hot tears, starting from you. grin
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by Truthisunique3: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2022
TheRareGem1:
There's a reason why PMB didn't endorse Jaga when he went to meet him, and also a reason why Baba said he won't say his preferred successor because he might be killed.
yes buhari didn't endorse the drug Lord

grin grin but for your small mind you think na osinbajo be him candidate abi

Osinbajo just exposed he isn't by informing buhari of his plan to contest.

If a president have an interest on someone that should take over from him he doesn't wait for the person to declare to him

Take the cases of governors who have the interest their commissioners taking over from them, it is long known to the commissioner by the governor that he is the chosen one, the governor that making preparation with him early enough

If osinbajo is informing buhari now it means he and buhari haven't have any working on this together before now

Which would be impossible for a candidate of your choice the game for 2023 started earlier than today
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by MonkeyMods(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2022
Why are Tifnubu online and offline urchins trying to hang the druggie on Nigeria's neck by all means dubious?
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by helinues: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Spewing yet another thrash

Oga you're inconsequential, stop forming dangote on a faceless forum

It's my duty to put all Tinubu supporters to shame and hot tears, starting from you. grin

Another sign of inferiority complex. Where did I form Dangote in my comments? Abi seh you don add comprehension issue to the one wey dey ground..

You said you want to put all Tinubu's supporters into shame, how should that be my headache? Have you seen me supporting any of the presidential candidates?

Have you seen me campaigning for Tinubu or any other person.

You are only trolling cos you have no single strategy regarding 2023.

Apc never again but Amaechi is the bae for the presidency under same Apc.

How confused can one be. Make your comments without seeking our validations cos we people you do normally troll have warned you severally..

Respect yourself and stop seeking about validation. ThGa not too hard to ask.

Why should we even waste out time to engage with you when na lies upon lies you go dey take cover your past lies.
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by PrinceOfLagos: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2022
helinues:

Another sign of inferiority complex. Where did I form Dangote in my comments? Abi seh you don add comprehension issue to the one wey dey ground..

You said you want to put all Tinubu's supporters into shame, how should that be my headache? Have you seen me supporting any of the presidential candidates?

Have you seen me campaigning for Tinubu or any other person.

You are only trolling cos you have no single strategy regarding 2023.

Apc never again but Amaechi is the bae for the presidency under same Apc.

How confused can one be. Make your comments without seeking our validations cos we people you do normally troll have warned you severally..

Respect yourself and stop seeking about validation. ThGa not too hard to ask.

Why should we even waste out time to engage with you when na lies upon lies you go dey take cover your past lies.

Alhaji aliko dangote, could you please tell me where I lied so I can tell the truth

Baba billionaire, you've been the one looking out for my comments so you could counter them because in your little mind, I hate Tinubu and Yoruba agenda for 2023 ..

My validator from Osun state, tell me in plain English why would anyone need your validation on a public and faceless forum like Nairaland that you have no idea how the owner set it up for use..?
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
UTILITYMAY:
So because Tinubu is his benefactor, he should trade the future of Nigeria and his better competencies over Tinubu's ambition?

Note: I am a lover of Tinubu, I have loved Tinubu since his days as governor of Lagos State up till now. But on the matter of 2023 Presidential Election, I prefer Osinbajo. Tinubu supporting Osinbajo will only make some of us love him more.

None of us is 100 percent sure that Osinbajo will outperform Tinubu. I want Osinbajo but I do not want him to destroy the ethos of 'omoluabi' and confront Tinubu.

The reason why we all see Osinbajo as a clean man is because Tinubu has always done the dirty job for him. Does he even know how they pay Party agents and 'hustle' out votes over the years? We do not want confrontation and a man who disrespects his benefactor is not to be totally trusted by anyone. Our hope is for Tinubu to gallantly step down and lead Prof to the Presidency.
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by TheRareGem1(f): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
E go shock you
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by Indispensable85(m): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
If reverse is the case, osinbanjo stand every chances of beating Tinubu hands down tongue

Naija done wise tongue.

Are you a delegate to the Apc presidential primary election? It's not a naija election but for Apc delegates.
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Siwel25:

None of us is 100 percent sure that Osinbajo will outperform Tinubu. I want Osinbajo but I do not want him to destroy the ethos of 'omoluabi' and confront Tinubu.

The reason why we all see Osinbajo as a clean man is because Tinubu has always done the dirty job for him. Does he even know how they pay Party agents and 'hustle' out votes over the years? We do not want confrontation and a man who disrespects his benefactor is not to be totally trusted by anyone. Our hope is for Tinubu to gallantly step down and lead Prof to the Presidency.

Your last statement is exactly my position!
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by 1849nii: 6:40am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Pick beans instead now
[/s]
Re: 2023: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu — APC Chieftain by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2022
UTILITYMAY:

Your last statement is exactly my position!

I wonder why some people are trying to be hypocritical. An old woman told me yesterday that Osinbajo's case is like that of a virtuous mother who detests stealing but accepts the proceeds of stealing from her 'pilferer' of a son. She said the right 'omoluabi' way is for Osinbajo to have gone to Tinubu to iron things out and see if he can step down for him. It has to be a meeting devoid of any intermediaries.
Anything else would not be the Yoruba way.

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Osinbajo’s Declaration / v / A Governor Without Honour!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.