Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Watch As Wife Runs From Starved Husband, Says He Doesn’t Make Her Cum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch As Wife Runs From Starved Husband, Says He Doesn’t Make Her Cum (1304 Views)

LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch As Wife Runs From Starved Husband, Says He Doesn’t Make Her Cum by Alexxxxadrewv: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
The ever popular saying “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” is often heard rather than seen.

However, a viral video that has been doing the rounds on the internet depicts this adequately.

A video sighted on social media shows the bizarre moment a woman took to her heels from the bedroom after her husband asked for it .

The woman who is heard screaming on top of her voice insulted her husband citing that her husband doesn’t make reach her ‘destination’ when they make love.

According to her, the husband has always been disturbing her with it but barely make her reach the moon.

Watch the video below :
https://loadedpulse.com/watch-as-wife-runs-from-starved-husband-says-he-doesnt-make-her-cum/

Re: Watch As Wife Runs From Starved Husband, Says He Doesn’t Make Her Cum by Alexxxxadrewv: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
kiss
Re: Watch As Wife Runs From Starved Husband, Says He Doesn’t Make Her Cum by potent5(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
You wan make the man die on top of you?

Re: Watch As Wife Runs From Starved Husband, Says He Doesn’t Make Her Cum by sammybest889(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Haaaaaaa I laugh in 19 different languages
Abeg na hu de video all dis tin...I swear if DAT person make heaven walia him no go see God

That why I always advice my fellow men u,c dis gender wey dem de call woman (u tink say God no get reason why him make Adam sleep no b ordinary sleep o deep sleep b4 him create her)

Re: Watch As Wife Runs From Starved Husband, Says He Doesn’t Make Her Cum by mosdii(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Watch As Wife Runs From Starved Husband, Says He Doesn’t Make Her Cum by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
While growing up, my mum and dad had never quarrelled in the presence of us (the children) talkless of quarrelling in the presence of strangers, if they had an issue and we walked in, they'll either walk us out immediately or pause the fight and continue it later. They had this believe that no wahala in their marriage was above two of them, so no third party ever came home to settle any wahala...

Seeing this woman acting like this is truly a disgusting sight. Not only has she disgraced her husband, but she has disgraced herself and the reputation of her entire family. I wonder how people will begin to see them now undecided

(1) (Reply)

My First Time To Use A Condom / Philophobia: Thread For Those Scared Of Getting Attached. / Help My Girlfriend Is 6 Weeks Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.