Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West (11322 Views)

Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by fergie001: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
*Move to replicate same for North-Central

The House of Representatives has approved the establishment of two development commissions for the South-East and South-West geopolitical zones of the country.

The commissions, which establishment Bills were passed into law by the Green Chamber on Tuesday, are akin to the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) and North-East Development Commission (NEDC), which were established to fast-track development and remediation in the Niger Delta and North-Eastern parts of the country battered by years of oil exploitation and insurgency respectively.

While the House adopted reports of its committees on the commissions for South-East and South-West, the Bill seeking to establish the North-Central Development Commission was passed for a second reading.

SOURCE

4 Likes

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by fergie001: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Betece: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
I've said it times without number and I'll keep saying it..if the south east is engulfed unequivocally with a triangle how come the south south is perambulating?
I'm not trying to be biased or conspiracy breast feeding but if you think about Nigeria's oil spillage it will affect the python's children...
Think about it!!!

1 Like

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Sammy07: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
wink

Wow, Finally, I've been waiting for this.

Fergie001 cheesy
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by bigdammyj: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Noted
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
Anything to move our Darling nation forward is all we are after.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Sammy07: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
cool

Finally, finally, we'll get there.
Members of DAWN commission will be happy with this.

South West Development Commission will be integrated into DAWN commission (Created by SW governors).

Akeredolu made mention of something like this last year.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by osuofia2(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
THEY WANT TO COPY THE NE DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION. COPY COPY PEOPLE
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Military0001: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
Make every state use their resources develop their locality, abeg all this NDDC and NEDC etc na looters association

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hmm, All this SAKAMANJE NO GO WORK, EYE DON OPEN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by slawormiir: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Damnnn niggar

. Isoright....

Continue to create commission to steal money from different region

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Winters23: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
angry
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by PrinceOfLagos: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Anything to make peace reign is welcomed

The igbos should shealth there sword and join hands in the nation's building

A greater Nigeria I see soonest

3 Likes

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Goldsplash(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
It will end up being a condiute pipe just like NDDC. Nigeria matter don tire me.

2 Likes

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Oduduwa707: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Awon werey! angry

3 Likes

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by bigpicture001: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
Why south west..?

2 Likes

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by ogododo: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
fergie001:
*Move to replicate same for North-Central

SOURCE

Lol kiikiki NDDC go go round, remain North grin grin
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by justking(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by updatechange(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
Southwest and southeast now....

3 Likes

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by PrinceOfLagos: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
bigpicture001:
Why south west..?
Is south west not part of nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by alphaconde(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
why
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by xcesspaschal(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
God help me.....I need an advice on how to avoid attempting suicide..... someone please help
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by greenie77: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
All geo-political zones having theirs. cheesy
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Betece: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
xcesspaschal:
God help me.....I need an advice on how to avoid attempting suicide..... someone please help

My brother I've been in ur shoes like 3 times but I didn't take my life and today I'm standing tall with something tangible doing ...
This life is too sweet to just waste ...
According to karl max.. A comprehensive linguist will only salivate when the goat is drinking tea without eating charcoal and I believe him because its the truth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by ATEAMS: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
We no dey sleep
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Fastlinkpro: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
see them - Just one drop is enough. - In one seconds everywhere don scater
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Keizzmann(m): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

. Isoright....

Continue to create commission to steal money from different region

Read my mind.

What's the essence of setting up commissions in places with various layers of government tasked with the same duties and have still failed.

God help us if we think this is a good devel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Mindlog: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
xcesspaschal:

Send a PM
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
Watch as south east governors run inside their husband (fulani) bedroom to take permission but their children will be singing Tinubu nonstop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by bigpicture001: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Is south west not part of nigeria?

There is a reason for the creation of such commission in those regions,, so why south west .?

1 Like

Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Skooltynz: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
grin
Re: House of Representatives Okay Development Commissions For South-East, South-West by Sammy07: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
[s]
bigpicture001:

There is a reason for the creation of such commission in those regions,, so why south west .?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi: Buni Remains APC CECPC Chairman / No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG / INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.