Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation (36100 Views)

DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bans Family Visitation By Usman 0 / Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested / Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Skooltynz: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
For just wearing cloth? shocked

Omo as this thing dey go it's either Nigeria kills Igbo or Igbo kills Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by baralatie(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Skooltynz:
For just wearing cloth? shocked

Omo as this thing dey go it's either Nigeria kills Igbo or Igbo kills Nigeria..
Naa!
Igbo who love been a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Arda1000(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Unik3030:
what do u mean by it's not against d law?

D group has been proscribed a terrorist group in Nigeria so it's a crime to wear their insignia

Get that n understand what agu did
Sha it's a pity a full grown man like u don't know the difference between a group and a flag of a Nation

3 Likes

Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by gidgiddy: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Unik3030:

D group has been proscribed a terrorist group in Nigeria so it's a crime to wear their insignia

It is not their insignia and IPOB does not own the Biafran flag. The Biafran flag has been in existence since May 1967, even before the founder of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu was born

Only IPOB was banned, Biafra and the Biafran flag were never banned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Unik3030: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
FakeUnity:

Is IPOB the only Biafran group. Are they the designers of the Biafran flag Mr muslim monkey?
I don't blame an ipob miscreant,they are emotional rather than logical n that's y a block head like buhari can b dealing with them this way.
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Maxymilliano(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Why are the Igbo elites keeping silent over this or they've conceded their territories to Ipob to decide the next line of actions ?
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by DeadCountry: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
THUNDER WILL FIRE ANY USEFUL IDIOT IGBO THAT WILL BE TALKING ABOUT ANAMBRA ELECTION AT THIS TIME.
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by OMONGBALI: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Unik3030:

IPOB was proscribed, not Biafra. Receive sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Like play like play, chiwetalu Agu might end up serving life sentence in prison shocked

Life sentence ke
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by 989900: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:
This is soo unnecessary of the DSS.... you'd only make him a hero.

They never learn, e be like say no government entity come get sense again for this country.
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by smiliyB(f): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Not funny, there's time for everything undecided
Virus99:
Honestly things are so hard in this Nigeria now. Just imagine this morning one guy in my street was begging me to buy his cat, saying he needed money badly.. .
Well I told him that I don't need a cat angry...infact that I don't even have any rat � in my house. He said he will bring rat in the evening grin grin grin
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Emytea(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Unik3030:

i dont get u , u mean Biafra ? or
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Moony45: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Unik3030:

Only the senate and house of representative can create such such law and it doesnt exist

2 Likes

Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Makib2020(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Goodbye grandpa enjoy your trip
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by FakeUnity: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Unik3030:
I don't blame an ipob miscreant,they are emotional rather than logical n that's y a block head like buhari can b dealing with them this way.

You are just a glorified mooslim monkey opportuned to be first person in your hopeless ewedu village to learn how write ABC.

Na community dem take send you go school, yet sense don swear say him no go near you.

Enwe! grin

3 Likes

Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Edyice: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Aboki people are taking this to serious

Seems they know they won't survive after break up
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Tingotoe: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
They should just reprimand the old comedian and let him go. I doubt if he has any affiliation with IPOB. Not every Biafra supporter is an IPOB supporter
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by AriseNews: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Is a pity
Breaking!
See leaked pathetic video of veteran nollywood actor, chinwetalu Agu, in DSS custody. Say a prayer for him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVnG4-URl7E
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Centcanada: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Those things those DSS re doing are what we call initial gra gra! Time will come, Agu will be release. DSS my foot!

1 Like

Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by dapolaw(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Life imprisonment for what? Una go just open mouth waaaah!

Totilopussylick:
Like play like play, chiwetalu Agu might end up serving life sentence in prison shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by UncommonLogic: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
That's what you get for promoting terrorist organization.
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Rahkman: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Asgard73:
... and Igbo governors are mopping like idiots .. even the politicians are fools .. talk more of igbos themselves..

Wen the fool Reno said that igbos don’t have people to speak for them .. he was right .. igbos and their I don’t care attitude is what is keeping dem down in Nigeria

Lelectons they won’t partici and won’t vote .. next to come out to shout rigging.. who rigged if not your fellow igbo
I’m down for Biafra and IPOB .. but we’re are still using the Nigeria naira .. participate in Nigeria matter while echoing Biafra.. No!
How do they them want to move.. you can’t hold yourself down and be shouting government and blaming others ..

2023 is here .. Election Day they will drink beer and abuse the country that the military keep harassing them and still remain in the country to blame humans wey them give the total right to harass them without qualms

The thing the provoke .. Amaka m Ihe ndi igbo is their downfall.

Chiwetalu can stay there .. with time he will give himself brain..

Dss military and any government mean to igbos will continue fvcking them till they receive a united sense ..

In no mattter what .. Asgard remains proud of his igbo blood

Dss is purely intimidating igbos because they know say .. uzu no get mouth.
you Don get sense today I bin think say u go mention yoruba this yoruba that grin yoruba Don choke u finally
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by ignis: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Unik3030:

You must be very ignorant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Kingcalls: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Agu will still sue these fools again
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Geeman2006: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
As much as he fucd up with the attire, but this is becoming ridiculous. Have they shown the same energy to bandits and terrorist. Why giving him media attention when he can just be warned and told to go and sin no more.
Or did he brag and threaten the soldiers. I don't understand.
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by effort1: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Asgard73:
... and Igbo governors are mopping like idiots .. even the politicians are fools .. talk more of igbos themselves..

Wen the fool Reno said that igbos don’t have people to speak for them .. he was right .. igbos and their I don’t care attitude is what is keeping dem down in Nigeria

Lelectons they won’t partici and won’t vote .. next to come out to shout rigging.. who rigged if not your fellow igbo
I’m down for Biafra and IPOB .. but we’re are still using the Nigeria naira .. participate in Nigeria matter while echoing Biafra.. No!
How do they them want to move.. you can’t hold yourself down and be shouting government and blaming others ..

2023 is here .. Election Day they will drink beer and abuse the country that the military keep harassing them and still remain in the country to blame humans wey them give the total right to harass them without qualms

The thing the provoke .. Amaka m Ihe ndi igbo is their downfall.

Chiwetalu can stay there .. with time he will give himself brain..

Dss military and any government mean to igbos will continue fvcking them till they receive a united sense ..

In no mattter what .. Asgard remains proud of his igbo blood

Dss is purely intimidating igbos because they know say .. uzu no get mouth.

But Asgard talks like an idiot most times

1 Like

Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by chloride6: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Constitution in the mud...
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Mandrake20(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Dis one na special treat. grin
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by jericco1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
This government is bias.

Look at Gumi gallivanting with known terrorist
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Help2020: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
Totilopussylick [s:
post=106674013]Like play like play, chiwetalu Agu might end up serving life sentence in prison shocked
[/s]
You think all this nonsense buhari is doing will see the light of the day?
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by ajumma(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

For putting on a Biafran dress which is not even against the law?

you must be kidding....IPOB is proscribed by court of competent jurisdiction ....so?
Re: DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation by Bigchristo: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/dss-flies-actor-chiwetalu-agu-to-abuja-bars-family-visitation/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1634041493
Naija government bunch of funny people, they left troublesome north to oppress Southeast, such a nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge / Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic / Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.