Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone (9609 Views)

Poll: iPhone Vs HTC Android Vs Blackberry

iPhone: 29% (32 votes)
HTC Android: 52% (57 votes)
Blackberry: 18% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Iphone VS Blackberry VS Andriod Users (hilarious Pic) / Blackberry Vs Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by olawaleoje(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2011
@1Emmy. if you still looking for a ride. how if u try this TOKUNBO 2000 NISSAN QUEST. not even costing u 900k
give me your email for more pictures.

NISSAN QUEST 2000 MODEL:
Millage: 151,000 ,
V6, 3.3 Liter ,
Automatic Transmission,
ABS,
Power Steering,
Air Conditioning,
Tilt Wheel,
Privacy Glass,
Power Windows,
AM/FM Stereo,
Roof Rack,
BOTH SIDES PASSENGER DOORS,
CD PLAYER,
6LOADER,
Cassette,
Steel Wheels,
Cruise Control,
Dual Air Bags,
Running Boards,
Alloy-wheel,
TV,
VHS,
Great Van
VIN:  4N2XN11T3YD810187
Price:   890k
MUST GO ASAP BEFORE THURSDAY.

Car located at IKEJA,OPPOSITE JULI PHARMACY, IKEJA LAGOS.
Call OLA WALE  @  08033720954

Email: olawaleojerinde@yahoo.com

Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by hustla(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2011
iPhone +OS clrly wins, incredible gaming capabilities,entertainment toh badt buh reali expensive, reason y errbdy jumped on d bb bandwagon,
BB------lacklustre OS,for kids hu dont wanna use deir heads, jus want a fone to ping and feel amng, carried ova mentality fm d symbian days, give em complex iOS and Android n dey r completely lost,
HTC---new kid on d block, tight OS wif bad features too direct iOS competition, bad ass display too,
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by olapluto(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2011
iPhone is best I think. Apps to badt. HTC phones are also very good. I used one over the weekend and I was impressed. I dont think I will swap my iPhone 4 for it though. The size of iPhone and the sleekness does it for me. battery life is ok. I watch movies all day because of my 3G unlimited access. However, apps prices on apple can be defeating. But you can still get some nice £0.59 apps that will tingle your brain all year.
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by innoachukw(m): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2011
BB craze has blinded lots of nigerians? D truth there is dat bb has nothing 2 offer except 2 put holes in our pocket, Iphone z not so nigerian friendly, But symbians and andriods r beta choice 4 nigerians.
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by xpress(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2011
what happend 2 nokia.
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by dustydee: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2011
Never owned any but prefer HTC from afar.
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by babseg(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2011
702:

HTC any tym any day cool, jus make sure u carry along an xtra battery!
na2day!:

All of u complaining of HTC battery problem:
Note dat d problem is basically caused by d HTC Sense overlay, d thing is very heavy, resource and data intensive.
My advice, install a gingerbread stock rom optimised for your device from XDA and u'll be amazed at d new backup time.
GET RID OF HTC SENSE ASAP!

Thanks guys for your comments. So far I can see now that HTC is da best.

And for people that are complaining about HTC Battery please try what I will write here. When I first got my HTC desire the battery life was so poor. So I improved it by

1. reducing the brightness

2. Turning off the wifi and bluetooth when not in use

And these have greatly improved the battery life of my HTC deisre
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by Ultrame(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2011
I use the HTC HD7 and its GORGEOUS!!!

Apart from the awesome hardware, the Windows Phone 7 OS is just mindblowing.

The phone is so simple and smart it makes the blackberry and iphone 4 look like dummies.

If u need to get things done and have fun doing it, get a windows phone 7.

You'll thank me later.
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by SanFranc(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2011
I use the HTC Incredible S and I am in love with the device.

Everyday i discover new things, imagine it having a mirror app!!

Never used an Iphone, but I must commend its capabilities as well. But BB and Nokia? no, no!

Sincerely, You can not compare HTC fones with Nokia or even BB in terms of features, performance or appearance.

Samsung is another damn good fone especially, the Samsung Galaxy S series.

If you are thinking of changing your hand set, I advise you check out HTC Sensation or Incredible S2, Samsung Galaxy S2 or any latest Iphone,
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by jmslimx(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2011
I never heard love for Iphone But use to use an HTC and currently use BB , BB is for on the move dudes whom want to get some stuff don snappy , IPhone is just for effizi i dont see a guy using Iphone as conversational phone unless he is bluntly lazy and no business to run.

But when i saw the new HTC my house mate bought i was impressed with the speed, techno is high and for a guy like me that hates touch phones, i am thinking of buying it or the latest BB torch!!,

HTC try sha, alot of features and technically got me down,
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by henwun(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2011
Well i would be glad if Nigerian can welcome both Iphone and Android phones into the county, My last visit to Nigeria am using my Iphone to monitor all my businesses and without need to Turn on my laptop. There are lots of Great Applications in Both Phones that Nigerian needed the most, I read a post yesterday about Some1 complaining about  reason to use Mtn in nigeria.  There are free unlimited calling and sms  application Even pinging too much to mention Far better than BB rubbish. There are Unlimited Video Calling, Talking about battery life, Extra Fast Fully charging and long lasting use,    If you all need those Application ,  I will be happy to drop them for you .  Try Iphone and Curse my mother if regretting using it. lol

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
HTC Please, Quietly Brilliant. I remember when I brought by Desire HD in January, On a Monday morning at work, was inside the lift, brought out the phone from my pocket to change mp3 track and OMG, people started staring and stretching their neck to catch a glimpse of the Desire HD, no be small thing ooo! I felt kool all day long, cheesy, By the way, I Just upgraded my OS to Gingerbread 2.3.3 as well and it's feels like I just got a new phone. wink
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2011
God forbid, I will never buy that piece of shit called BB, I just can't picture myself using that phone. All those primary and secondary school children don turn am to pure water for UK angry
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by boban007: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2011
for me,htc is d best phone anybody can use.it has d best designs and security features.bb is too common and has turn our girls into runs girls.80percent of our girls use bb as a flirting tool.most of them cant even afford rechard cards.again bb users are always on low baterries cos of non stop pinging.i also hate d fact dat most girls have turned to photographers snapping themselves every seconds and gossipping 24hrs a day.d students amongst them hardly read thier books.its crazily annoying.cant just belong to dat class.shit.htc and iphone are classy.d minute i see a girl with black berry,she doesnt stand a good chance with me.cos i know wot they do most times.
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by IYaeto(f): 12:26am On Jun 07, 2011
HTC is the best .I've had the HTC desire for almost a year now and I still can't get over it. i do agree that the battery life is not so good but I haven't found a way round it . My car is bluetooth compatible so my HTC bluetooth is always on so i can make and tak calls handsfree. I can's stand ring tones so it's always on vibrate . I do have a BB just to catch up with my peeps but my main phone is the HTC.

I've tried this with my friend she has an iphone . We tried to download thesame adobe document using smae phone network.HTC was the downloads quicker than the iphone 4.

I'm currently looking at investing in a ipad2 or the htc flyer but I think the flyer is going to be a winner

HTC it is wink
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by DAVE5(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2011
all this comparism btw dis fone n dat fone trully has no end,cos diff fone users have what they desire in the fone they use or wanna use,i fell in love with touch screen n i dont c ma self usin a fone with buttons as my major fone cos its stressful,but i still carry a very simple fone with buttons for quick jottin down,without havin to look at the screen,
now comparism wouldnt be fair cos a person usin a bb mite not be for the pingin alone,bb was actually directed to d business class pple until nigerians abused its use,htc(i havnt used it though) i'm guessin is a great phone,iphone(i had d opportunity of usin d 3gs,its great) i would get mine soon but i'll still keep ma small button phone & ma symbian touch screen,
but hey u guys r 4getin the all time symbian,a post said its 4 high schook kids,i disagree wit dat,take a look at d symbian ^3 e.g n8 (great phone,wonderful apps,12mp camera(hd),hd gamin dat could be connected 2 ur tv,phone of ma dream but i aint gat 80k 2 throw on a phone now),all those who discredit d symbian 4get it has abt 4 versions available.
I'm crazy in love with d symbian.it does erything 4 me.name it
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by DAVE5(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2011
all this comparism btw dis fone n dat fone trully has no end,cos diff fone users have what they desire in the fone they use or wanna use,i fell in love with touch screen n i dont c ma self usin a fone with buttons as my major fone cos its stressful,but i still carry a very simple fone with buttons for quick jottin down,without havin to look at the screen,
now comparism wouldnt be fair cos a person usin a bb mite not be for the pingin alone,bb was actually directed to d business class pple until nigerians abused its use,htc(i havnt used it though) i'm guessin is a great phone,iphone(i had d opportunity of usin d 3gs,its great) i would get mine soon but i'll still keep ma small button phone & ma symbian touch screen,
but hey u guys r 4getin the all time symbian,a post said its 4 high schook kids,i disagree wit dat,take a look at d symbian ^3 e.g n8 (great phone,wonderful apps,12mp camera(hd),hd gamin dat could be connected 2 ur tv,phone of ma dream but i aint gat 80k 2 throw on a phone now),all those who discredit d symbian 4get it has abt 4 versions available.
I'm crazy in love with d symbian.it does erything 4 me.name it
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by Natasha2(f): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2011
[size=13pt]HTC all the way I love my Htc phone I wonder why people make so much fuss about blackberry undecided Iphone is also cool though cheesy will love to get one but I think I prefere HTC desire to it but for their designs I like I phone more, but HTC still rooooockkkkssss cheesy[/size]
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by Greycells(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2011
HTC!

HTC!!
HTC!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by greatgeo(m): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2011
with htc u are just out of this world.the world of applications belong to only u. have u ever imagine urself in the air where the space is unimaginable that is how using htc is like.iphone u are just in an oven.na only u no comminucation with the outer world.bb just for the crowd.All the way with HTC
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by pritypeety(f): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2011
HTC has always been my favourite phone. from dopod pro to hero, to desire, to incredible s nd they never failed me. using it for internet services is simply awesome. I wonder Wen nigerians would realize HTC is a powerful phone. thanks to Android also.
one reason y I won't buy bb is cos I have no one to ping, so wats d essence?
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by lfkrm028: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2011
So who can give the user ratio of Iphone vs HTC vs BB in Nigeria?
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by grock1(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2011
Htc the best. I cant drop my desire hd for one minute. Is either im browsing on the large sleek seducing screen, or watching movies, or watching music video on youtube, or playing gameloft games online with other gamers all over the world(Asphalt 6 adrenaline, sketch online) or checking the market for new application, or taking pictures and photoshoping in on my fone, or making free call and free text with "viber" on it, or, the list go on and on and neva stop. If HTC ANDROID is a woman, i would av empty all my sack straffing her all day long. HTC ANDROID is the BEST. I cant believe any fool will be comparing it with that crap thing called BB.
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by greatgeo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2011
i have a new brand of HTC

Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by michaelbiz: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
boban 007: bb is too common and has turn our girls into runs girls.80percent of our girls use bb as a flirting tool.most of them cant even afford rechard cards.

Oga Madam, pls nobody is forcing you, you hear?
If you don't know something, you should ask or at least open your eyes to the real fact about why Nigerians will continue to favor Blackberry phones.

boban 007: again bb users are always on low baterries cos of non stop pinging.i also hate d fact dat most girls have turned to photographers snapping themselves every seconds and gossipping 24hrs a day.d students amongst them hardly read thier books.its crazily annoying.cant just belong to dat class.shit.htc and iphone are classy.d minute i see a girl with black berry,she doesnt stand a good chance with me.cos i know wot they do most times.

Uncle-Bros, you feel say you don talk abi?
Anyway, let me 'help' you to know the fact on ground. Because you dey UK, you feel say everybody na UK network dem dey use, abi?
I am a guru in computers apart from being an excellent science graduate. Ok? So wait and open your ears very well.

As far as Nigeria or any West African country is concerned, Blackberry is the phone to have!!!

1. the popularity is there, meaning your calls are less so you can quickly 'ping' a contact and have all the details in a jiffy. Whether PDF file, MS Doc, Excel PowerPoint Videos, or Images, You can even download .EXE files or any Application software on your Blackberry, and watch your movies on-the-go.
Pls pls pls! Blackberry is doing great and its even more affordable. If those companies know how much Blackberry made in these past difficult years from Africa alone, they would go and sit down and draw a plan to make their smartphones less data wasteful.

2. A BIS monthly plan is N1,500 max with 3GB from Glo, 1.5GB from MTN and Unlimited or at least 6GB from Etisalat (which is okay at least better than the need for Cybercafe or Modem to be online 24/7

3. Business or Pleasure: Blackberry is capable!!!
All those apps you have on HTC and Apple iPhone are totally unnecessary here in Nigeria. (Who get time for nonesense app. Mtcheew!!!)

4. All the Smartphones (call any model) they all have battery limitations once you are on 3G or HSDPA because of the constant data packets running down the battery.

So tell me, what is so unique about those phones when they cannot do anything extraordinary when you are in Nigeria?
Abeg!!! Blackberry is what is making our life sweet here, we are not stupid! Now uneducated people who could not operate Nokia 3310 can now operate Blackberry smartphones because of the simplicity of the platform. Education is now accessible, people are more enlightened about what their leaders are doing with party politics. Why? Because Blackberry gave them easy and CHEAP ACCESS to social networking tools like Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp. Are you not seeing the BIG PICTURE

Some of us have automobile companies selling cars online uploading images, so your HTC and iPhone cannot do anything more for our business.
Get that very clear and leave the girls alone to take photos; you didn't buy the phone for them.
I rest my case, mr.classy phone. Mtcheewwwww
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by Youngpo413: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
babseg:

That is already happening in UK most people are now using iPhone and HTC. I am just waiting to see when 9ja craze about bb go switch over to HTC. grin grin grin

People still dey craze for bb nowadays?useless smartphone,infact not a smartphone sef.
I hate bb,,I swear.
Re: Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone by phazotron(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
boban 007: for me,htc is d best phone anybody can use.it has d best designs and security features.bb is too common and has turn our girls into runs girls.80percent of our girls use bb as a flirting tool.most of them cant even afford rechard cards.again bb users are always on low baterries cos of non stop pinging.i also hate d fact dat most girls have turned to photographers snapping themselves every seconds and gossipping 24hrs a day.d students amongst them hardly read thier books.its crazily annoying.cant just belong to dat class.shit.htc and iphone are classy.d minute i see a girl with black berry,she doesnt stand a good chance with me.cos i know wot they do most times.
dats right. the profedsional photographer part just annoys da bones out of me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Help Urgently!!!! Broken Tecno Camon Cx Screen / Run Android V4.3 Jelly Bean On Your Android V2.3.6 Without Upgrading / Airtel 9GB For Just N3500??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.